More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ZalakSandarac ZalakSandarac

Does Alex follow her brother into school, or jump in the outdoor orgy?

Those breasts, those cocks, how can she resist?

Alex sat in the car for a minute to take it all in. She watched a girl and a boy lying in the grass, on their side, fucking like rabbits. Her nipples began to harden and she could feel her panties soaking. Fuck, she hadn't been here 10 minutes and she already can't control herself.

"Fuck, fuck, fuuuuuck," a girl was moaning outside of her car just beside Alex. She was short, with blonde curly hair and big, round breasts. She was bent over, one hand on her car mirror for support, as a boy fucked her widly. His grunts mixed with her moans, and Alex found herself running her hands up and down her pussy lips. Fuck, she was soaked.

Her shyness completely gone, Alex slipped off her skirt and her tank top, and her shoes, and sat completely naked in the car. She ran her fingers up and down her labia and her clit, her breath fogging up the window of her car. Suddenly, her horniness supplying her confidence, Alex decided to open the car door. The sounds of sex in the parking lot that had been muffled suddenly hit her ears clearly, and she bit her lip in anticipation. Alex lied back in her seat with her legs open, rubbing her pussy as she cupped her breast in one hand, anxiously hoping the pair would notice her.

The girl did. "Oh.. hi... there..." She gasped between moans, "...you... new...?" The girl moaned out as the boy began to slow his thrusts, dragging them out as they became slower and harder. All Alex could do to answer was lick her lips and nod. Her breaths became heavy as she felt her arousal building to unbelievable levels.

"Always good to see... a fresh face..." the boy grunted. He picked the girl up suddenly and shifted over closer to Alex's car. Alex's eyes widened, and she gasped, when the girl leaned forward and cupped her mouth around Alex's pussy. 'Fuck, is that how they do things hear?' She thought. Alex had never been with a girl before, and her nervousness added to her arousal. She didn't even have time to decided whether she was ready or not. But fuuuck, it felt good.

"It's... oh god..." she moaned loudly as her thoughts turned to mush, replaced only with the bolts of pleasure as the girl hungrily ate her out.

Her lips were moist and warm, and her tongue ran up and down her entire pussy in strong, consistent licks. Then she was sucking on Alex, fuck, and it felt pleasurable beyond words. Alex ran her fingers through the girls hair, and she moaned pleasurably as the boy once again began to pick up the pace on his thrusts. His grunts grew louder with each passing moment.

The girl braced her hands on the button of the seat Alex was sitting in and began sucking on her clit, running her tongue around it in gently circles. The feeling of her hot mouth, hearing all the sounds of sex, and knowing that Alex could fuck anyone was suddenly too much for her. A hot, wet flash began at her pussy and moved through her body quickly. She began to shake in anticipation, and then the pleasure hit her like a wave.

"Fuuuck!" Alex screamed, grasping the girls hair and pulling her into her pussy. She was cumming, oh fuck it felt so good and she was cumming. Alex's brain turned to mush as the bolts of pleasure covered her entire body. The girl licked and sucked eagerly, drinking her juices down. Alex's whole body began to shake pleasurably and her eyes rolled back. Her breaths came heavy.

As the orgasm rolled down so too did the girls tongue. Her licks came slower, easier, and her sucking wasn't as intense. Alex moaned again, running her nails through the girls hair. She knew exactly what she was doing. Alex would definitely become friends with her after this. Maybe, Alex thought sheepishly, she could teach Alex a few skills.

"I'm going to cum," the boy said suddenly.

"Oh please," the girl moaned, "fill my naughty pussy up. Give me your cum." She put her hands on Alex's thighs for support, and Alex grabbed her breasts instinctively, pinching her nipples.

"Ahhh, fuck." The boy's thrusts reached a peak, and Alex saw the girl's eyes roll back like hers had moments before. She stuck her tongue out like a slut, and Alex couldn't help but lean forward and kiss her. She tasted herself on the girl's tongue, and she could feel her pussy getting wet again.

"Oh god I'm cumming, I'm cumming..." The boy's words turned into moans, and Alex felt the girl moan into her mouth too. Both their bodies convulsed pleasurably for a moment, then the girl broke the kiss and stood up. The boy slipped his cock out of her, leaning against his car for support.

"Fuck, at least I'll be able to focus on my classes now." He laughed. The girl smiled in agreement, slipping her hand down to her pussy to cup the cum that was leaking out.

Should Alex stay with these newmade friends, or find someone new to fuck? Or maybe she should get to class...?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)