More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Godzilla87 Godzilla87

Choose a character

Alex Dunphy

Alex Dunphy reclined on the mountain of pillows on her bed. She had a book in her hands and was entirely focused on it. Alex was currently wearing a t-shirt and some shorts. Her long dark hair was pulled back into a messy bun. Normally, Alex didn't care about her looks and today was no exception. It was a Saturday morning. No one was supposed to be coming over and if they were, they weren't coming to see her anyway.

Her dad, Phil, was a realtor and was out showing a house. It was supposed to be a big deal, one of the biggest comisssions he could get if he sold it. Her mom, Claire, and brother, Luke, were somewhere in the house. She didn't really care where as long as they weren't bothering her.

Her older sister, Haley, was laying on her twin bed on the other side of the room covered with a blanket. She was currently texting someone. The sisters shared their room. It wasn't as cramped as one might think. They both mostly kept to themselves in the room. Alex was always buried in homework while Haley was buried in her phone.

While Haley was as skinny as a twig, Alex was larger. However, she was by no means fat. She had curves, a nice plump ass and tits. Actually, she had the biggest breasts in her family. Two cups bigger than either her mom or Sister. The only one who could compare was Gloria, her step-grandmother. Gloria was a real bombshell, curves, tits, legs, and a sexy accent. Alex envied her. Gloria was gorgeous. Alex would never admit it, but secretly she wanted people to look at her that way. She wanted people to lust after her, to undress her with their eyes. Everyone looked at Gloria like that, even her own father. Sometimes she thought her mom did too.

Alex even looked at her that way. Actually, Gloria was the person to first give Alex the tingling feeling currently between her legs. It was a feeling that begged, no really demanded, that it be touched; that Alex slide her fingers inside her shorts and finger herself until she came. Alex had this feeling more and more often whether it was from A guy or a girl. Both sexes turned her on. The only difference between now and all those other times was that this time it was caused by her sister, Haley.

Alex pretended not to notice, but she knew Haley was wearing only a red thong on her bottom half and the white tank top was see through. Alex could see her sister's dark nipples through the thin fabric.

Alex desperately wanted to grab Haley and fuck her. She wanted to bury her face between her legs and get her first taste of pussy from her sister. She wanted to throw Haley to the bed and straddle her face until Haley licked her to orgasm. Alex really needed a release.

Haley had an amazing little bubble-butt. Alex often saw it when Haley walked around in only underwear. They were both girls and sisters after all so why bother covering up? That's why Alex would never act on her impulses. They were sisters. She would just have to satisfy herself with her fingers.

Unfortunately, Alex couldn't do that with Haley in the room. She would have to wait. Or would she? Haley wasn't paying any attention to her anyway and even if she was, Haley wasn't the most observant person. Alex could probably slip a hand between her legs and get herself off with ease.

What does Alex do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)