More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JackOLantern JackOLantern

Whose tale is being told today?

Alex (M), the Chosen of Erynessa, in a perverted fantasy world.

When at last my eyes opened, it had felt like I hadn’t opened them in years. The sight that greeted them, though blurred with the grogginess of awakening, was altogether foreign. I expected to awaken in my dingy apartment, looking up at the strange patterns of my popcorn ceiling. This is not what I saw. And what I expected to hear was the sound of someone off in the distance mowing their lawn, and perhaps the sounds of screaming children as they played in the schoolyard next to my complex. This is not what I heard. I expected to feel the slightly scratchy and dingy old blanket that wasn’t comfortable but kept me warm at night. This is not what I felt.

What I experienced was a room made of rust-colored stone. The floor was highly polished flagstone that was well-maintained, and the walls were composed of large bricks with wooden framing surrounding them. I was in the floor, or more specifically, I was in a round pool carved into the floor with pleasantly warm water filling it. The only light in the room came from a pair of iron-framed lanterns that hung from nearby posts. The whole room looked like something right out of a history documentary about ancient baths. But those baths always looked worn out, crumbling, and in shambles. This bath was well-maintained and looked new, albeit archaic.

The only thing that was preventing me from panicking at this unfamiliar locale was that the bath genuinely felt really good, and I was groggy enough that part of me genuinely believed I was still asleep and dreaming. So, when the entrance to this room, a single cloth curtain hung from the top of the doorframe, moved aside and I saw another figure enter the room, I managed to keep myself from freaking out.

The figure belonged to a nude woman with fair skin and amazing curves, which as a proud pervert I couldn’t help but notice immediately before any other feature. Despite the concentrations of fat around her thighs, hips, butt, and breasts, her build was otherwise quite slender and athletic. My intuition put her breasts at D-cups, and they were gravity-defying orbs topped with small, light pink nipples. After I had finished admiring her body, I peered up to her face and was immediately floored by how gorgeous she was.

Her head almost managed to put her body to shame in terms of looks. Not only were her features pleasing to the eye, there was something exotic about them. Running through all the different kinds of people I had seen in my mind; I couldn’t quite place her ethnicity. There were elements of many different things present, but at the same time it didn’t really match up with anything I was familiar with.

Even her hair was unusual, it was an unnatural shade of silver done into a stylish and neatly cut bob that extended to her chin with bangs that barely managed to cover the eyebrows. I was convinced this hair color must have been dye until I noticed with interest that she had a small tuft of neatly trimmed hair in her pubic region which had the same shade of silver. But her most striking feature was her eyes, which sparkled an eerie but beautiful golden color.

“Oh, you’re here,” she said, in a tone implying she had been expecting me to be over to watch a movie but had no idea when exactly I was going to show up.

Meanwhile, in exactly that moment, I realized she was not the only one who was completely nude. Though the water likely hid my nethers from her, I felt embarrassed just the same, and felt a warm heat rush up to my face. This realization managed to kick me out of my grogginess and realize that this was far too detailed to just be a vivid dream.

“I was told you might be confused about what’s going on, please don’t panic,” the woman said, almost desperately, “I’m going to explain everything to you. At least, everything I can.”

It was only then that I felt the tightness of my chest and the rapid rate at which I had been breathing. I closed my eyes and did my best to calm myself, “O-okay.” I said. For some reason it felt like I had never spoken before. After a few seconds I felt my heart rate return to normal, and I opened my eyes again. She was still there, looking concerned but also relieved.

“First things first, we should start with the basics. What’s your name?” she asked.

“Alex,” I replied.

“It’s an honor to meet you, my name is Seirke Mirsephone. Do you mind if I join you?”

I blinked. This gorgeous woman just casually asked if she could take a bath with me, “Uh, I mean, sure.” I was more than happy to accommodate her, but I was hesitant to make it seem that way. I had to play it cool. Peering down at the pool I realized that prospect might become difficult, I had seen hot tubs larger than this, so she would end up being really close to me.

The moment I saw her long, slender leg descend into the water I knew I was in trouble. Another leg joined it soon after, and I swallowed hard. She smiled and sighed with satisfaction as she sat down on the edge of the bath, only her calves and feet were in the water at the moment.

“I love to just let my legs soak a little before getting in all the way,” she said, smiling at me. Her smile was stunning. “Well, I think we better get the hard stuff out of the way. I’m going to do my best to explain as much as I can to you, but I’m not omniscient so I’m afraid I might not be able to tell you everything you want to know.”

“Okay, well, I guess my first question is, uh, where am I?”

“You’re in the private bathing quarters inside a temple dedicated to Erynessa.”

“Dedicated to whom? Sorry?” I had never heard that word before.

“Erynessa. Is that name familiar at all to you?”

I shook my head.

“Oh my, I guess it’s true then. Okay, let me start by telling you what I know. About a week ago, several priestesses at this temple received the same vision from our patron geddess, Erynessa. The vision told them that a stranger from another world would arrive here in the coming days. And I do mean here, in this very room.”

As she was explaining this, I was paying attention but also struggling to maintain eye contact. Now that she was closer to me, the details of her body were difficult to ignore, and I caught myself occasionally glancing at her breasts or legs before returning my gaze to her eyes.

“The vision made it clear that this stranger would be confused, because this world would be very different from the one he came from. Erynessa also told us that this individual was blessed by her and was to be treated as her chosen one.”

My eyes darted from her breasts to her eyes, this time in shock, “Excuse me, what?”

“You were to be considered a soul favored by the goddess by all who follow her words. This marks you as the most important person in our religion. But since you’d likely be confused, the priestesses decided that someone should stay near this room until you arrived to help you ease into our world.”

“And they picked you?”

“I have a…” she poked her fingers together a little bashfully, “… unique background that gives me a lot of, shall we say, street smarts. I’m good with people, and I’m really good at figuring stuff out about them just by observing them. Speaking of which, I have to ask you something, if you don’t mind.”

“Go ahead,” I replied, quickly glancing down at her breasts again before returning my gaze to her eyes. It really was difficult to avoid looking, but on the other hand I wasn’t sure what else she might have expected being fully nude in front of me. I was glad that the rippling water was obscuring my pelvic region, else she might have spied the stiffness of my member.

She seemed to bashfully fold her arms under her chest, hugging herself almost insecurely, “Is my body making you uncomfortable? Do you dislike it?” She looked away with a slightly pained expression. She looked genuinely hurt.

“What? Wait, no! Not at all, you’re the most gorgeous woman I’ve ever seen!”

A bright red flush erupted on her cheeks, “Truly? It’s just that I notice that you keep looking away…”

“Well, I mean, it’s rude to stare.”

She tilted her head, confused, but immediately looked relieved as well, “You truly are from a different world. Is that why you keep glancing but looking away?”

I had been caught red-handed, but it seemed like it was okay after all, “Ah, well, yeah. Where I come from, you’re not supposed to look, it’s considered impolite.”

“Oh, well I’m glad it’s just a matter of reflex then. In Teranos, nobody will be upset if you stare. And in fact, avoiding looking at someone’s form is an indicator that you don’t find them attractive.” The word Teranos was lost to me, but I figured from the context it was the name of their world, so I didn’t bring it up.

“Oh,” I said, blinking, then I felt bad as the realization dawned on me, “so you thought I was calling you ugly just now.”

Seirke chuckled cutely, “Well, no. Beauty is subjective, all it would have said is that you didn’t find me attractive. Which admittedly would have been disappointing given your status. But you don’t have to worry about offending people. You can’t help who you’re attracted to. Although, I should warn you that among people of my faith it is considered rude to actively avoid looking at someone who is pleasing to your eye. So, if you do truly find me attractive, please do not avert your gaze.”

I was relieved to have permission. My eyes immediately went down to her breasts and I didn’t bother looking away. I loved their shape. In response to this, Seirke gave a cute giggle, and placed her hands behind her, leaning back on her arms and making her boobs bounce and puff out.

“You have no idea how happy it makes me to have the chosen one ogling me like this.”

“I’m still not sure about this chosen business, but I can assure you that you’re the most beautiful woman I’ve ever laid eyes on.”

She blushed again, lifting one of her hands to brush her silver hair behind one ear, “Thank you so much.”

I couldn’t help smiling as well, but I was beginning to get curious. In many ways this faith seemed pretty sensual, so I wanted to know more about the goddess I was supposedly favored by.

“So, tell me about Erynessa. If I’m going to be her chosen one, I should at least know what she stands for, right?”

“I would be happy to. Erynessa is one of the three goddesses of Teranos. She is the patron of love, family, growth, fertility, water, and copulation. She preaches love, acceptance, and personal freedom to her followers.”

“Wait, copulation? You mean like sex?”

“Yes. To Erynessa, acts of sexual release in nearly any form are considered sacred acts. Her teachings encourage her followers to partake in such practices as long as they are done consensually and safely.”

That was an incredible revelation. An entire religion of horniness, love, and personal freedom. While I had never been particularly religious, if I was going to be the chosen one of any deity, real or conceptual, this was a good one for me. That did make me wonder, though.

“Okay, this might be a long shot but… do you know why I was chosen specifically? I’ve never uh, never really felt all that special.”

Seirke looked conflicted for a moment, “I… I wasn’t planning on bringing this up, at least not until I thought you were ready to hear it, but it would be hard to avoid it now without outright lying to you. There was another aspect of the visions the priestesses received. While I can’t claim to speak for Erynessa, I’m pretty good at making inferences. But are you sure you want to know?”

“Yes,” I replied, trying not to hesitate. It sounded like she had good reason not to tell me, but I was a rip-the-bandaid-off-quickly kind of guy.

“Well, the vision informed us that you were being transported here because you perished in your world suddenly and… alone.” A numb sort of feeling struck me, and I slumped a bit without realizing it. I was suddenly thinking of my life and what it had been like before now. TV dinners, anime on my computer, rpg games, instant ramen, a shitty fast food job, no family near me, no friends, no goals or aspirations beyond just getting next month’s paycheck, no sex life besides a single prostitute I had gotten out of desperation and ended up with shame rather than satisfaction.

“And judging from your reaction to that, I’m guessing it wasn’t such a great world to you, was it?” Serike asked, a genuine look of concern on her face.

I looked up at her and didn’t say anything, I just nodded.

“Then I think what may have happened was that Erynessa saw your and how unsatisfying your life was. So, she thought she would give you a second chance in a world that might have treated you better. I don’t know anything about the world that you came from, but I can tell you that being the chosen of Erynessa will ensure you have a life of comfort at the very least.”

I sort of wanted to stop thinking about my former life and wasn’t quite ready to confront the idea that I may have died or how that happened. So, I decided to move the conversation along.

“So, I’m the chosen one, then,” I said, clearing my throat and returning my gaze to Seirke’s lovely chest, mainly to distract myself at this point.

“Yes, and I am honored to have you here, Your Eminence.”

“But what exactly does being the chosen mean? Do I have to do anything?”

“Erynessa does not value personal freedom, including freedom of choice, only in name; and you are not an exception by virtue of your title. Your mere existence will be proof to Erynessa’s followers that she has not abandoned us in our time of need. And I can speak with relative certainty that she would not have chosen you, specifically, if she believed you might be a poor representation of her ideals. This is all a long way of saying no, you are not required to do anything other than what you truly desire to.

“And members of our faith, even common practitioners who are not attendants to the temples will accept you and anything you do with enthusiasm. Many, if not most, of them will consider it an honor to even be talking to you.”

Something clicked about what she said, and I blinked, “Wait, when you say ‘anything’ I do, do you mean that literally?”

“Well, no, doing things that Erynessa would frown upon would be going too far, but anything else, yes.”

“And Erynessa is a goddess of copulation.”

Seirke blushed a bit, seeming to finally understand what I was asking, “Oh, yes. Anyone who follows Erynessa’s teachings will gladly accept any sexual advances you make toward them. Is that different from your world?”

“Very,” I said, nodding, “where I come from its socially unacceptable to do that sort of stuff with anyone other than romantic partners.”

“That’s very strange,” Seirke said, rubbing her chin thoughtfully. “Even those who don’t follow Erynessa are willing to partake in sexual matters privately if there is mutual attraction. But Erynessans will be willing to do it with you anytime and anywhere should the mood strike you.”

That sounded like a pretty fucking sweet deal, I had to admit.

“And just so you know,” Seirke began, leaning on one arm to her side while her other arm was tucked under her bust, making her breasts pop up pleasantly and creating an appetizing line of cleavage between them, “I’m no exception.” She was blushing wildly, enough that even her shoulders had a touch of redness, but she was giving me a sultry look that was hard to deny.

Without even realizing I had done it; I opened my legs in what must have been viewed as an inviting gesture. She responded to this by moving her leg slightly and I felt something caressing my cock in the water. She was using her foot to stroke my length.

“Oh my, it’s so big. It feels nice against my foot. Do you like this, Your Eminence?”

I wasn’t sure until this very moment that I liked the idea of having a foot against my junk, but now that it was happening, I could give my answer with absolute certainty, “Yes, it’s really nice.”

She smiled her stunning smile again, “Good, now just relax and let me take care of this. It’s so stiff, it must be uncomfortable.”

I took her advice and sunk a bit lower into the water, relaxing my shoulders and exhaling slowly. It felt wonderful to have her toes and sole rubbing along my length in a slow and deliberate way, especially since the movement created little currents of water that brushed against my cock in pleasant ways as well.

“I have to admit something to you,” I began, breathily, “I don’t actually have much sexual experience in general. What little I did get hasn’t, um, been very satisfying.”

“Well, you’re certainly going to enjoy your time here, then,” Seirke replied, “I suppose it might be a silly question to ask someone who doesn’t have much experience, but what sort of sexual acts are your favorites?”

It wasn’t a silly question at all, but she couldn’t have known that. The bath itself gave a very archaic or medieval impression, especially since lanterns appeared to be the primary lighting source. Seirke would have known nothing of internet porn, which did help me to understand my sexual interests somewhat. I hadn’t tried half the things I saw in porn, obviously, but I at least knew what concepts appealed to me.

“Uh, well, I’m kind of a simple guy, I’ve always liked the idea of being, uh, serviced,” something about being so open about such matters in front of a gorgeous woman was a little embarrassing. “Like, with mouth, hands, boobs, and so on.”

“Oh! That’s good. Most folks enjoy giving service, so you’ll be right at home. I love it, personally. Sit up on the edge there.”

This was welcome news indeed, and I wasted no time in climbing up on the ledge of the bath like she was. Meanwhile, she slid down into the bath and waded the short distance to me, her eyes wide at the sight of my stiff rod.

“Wow, that thing is huge,” she said, agape.

I had never really thought of myself being all that big before, I was pretty sure I had an average size, but I wasn’t about to turn away a compliment like that. Instead I took it for what it was and let it feed my steadily inflating ego.

Without any further comment, she pressed her lips against the tip and gave it several sensual and gentle smooches. All the while, her blush was becoming ever redder. I was suddenly very hyper-aware of my own scent, and I hoped beyond hope that I didn’t smell too bad. But even though I could see her nostrils flare up with each inhalation, whatever she might have smelled only seemed to fuel her desire to keep going, as it drove her to make more loving kisses at the tip.

This was until it seemed her composure began to erode completely, and she finally wrapped her soft lips around the sensitive tip, letting her tongue slide along it. She moaned with half-open lids, and the vibration that got sent down my engorged member brought pleasant chills throughout the rest of my body.

The only other time I had received a blowjob was the prostitute, and it was clear that she saw the act as nothing more than a paycheck. It was an act of service but only in the most technical sense. There was no passion, no desire, no need. Serike was giving me all of that and more. This was the sort of fellatio I wanted.

There was something else there too. Even though she said she enjoyed the act, it was a bit more than that. Having fun giving head was one thing, but Seirke had the unmistakable signs of being pleasured herself as she did it, in particular when she began using her tongue. I wasn’t in any position to think much more on the matter, because without any warning she plunged her head downward, then began to bob her head in a steady rhythm.

Now my head was swirling with the ecstasy of the act. I wasn’t going to be able to take much more of this. And just when I thought she went as far as she was going to, she plunged even further down, driving my full erectness into her wonderfully tight throat. Even the prostitute hadn’t gone this far, this was a new sensation and it was glorious. I couldn’t help but let out a grunt of pleasure at feeling my cock wrapped on all sides by moist tightness.

“Serike, I’m gonna…” I lost my breath as she pulled herself up and then quickly plunged herself back down and let out her own moan of pleasure, “… I’m close. I can’t take much more.”

“Mm!” this was her only reply other than to pull my length out of her throat and begin bobbing rapidly like she had been doing previously. She somewhat hazily peered up at me, making direct eye contact as she slid up and down my shaft in an almost pleading way.

That was too much. With another grunt I started ejaculating. Ordinarily I would only let out two or three spurts before my climax ended, but I was confounded and delighted to find that I didn’t stop there. I had to be letting out many ropes of thick spunk, enough that I could see it start to fill Seirke’s mouth. After my ejaculation had finished, she slid herself off my length completely, leaving a distinct trail of cream between her desperately closed lips and my tip.

She was making strained sounds, her cheeks were full of my cum, and her eyes were wide in shock, but seemingly not from the ejaculation itself. She seemed to expect that part when I told her. It was only when I noticed out of the corner of my eye that her hips were shaking that I realized the unbelievable truth of the matter.

She was climaxing, and as far as I could tell nothing had stimulated her vagina. She was moaning inside her closed lips in a long, constant tone that was only broken when she took the first gulp of my spunk. I watched as her neck bulged with the unmistakable act of swallowing, and then a sudden jerk of her hips, as though she had just received an electric shock. Then she swallowed again, making her jerk once more and moan an octave higher.

With one final resounding gulp she opened her mouth at last and let out a strained but satisfied sigh as she sat down in the bath and lolled her head to the side, panting heavily.

I was astonished. I wasn’t an expert on these matters, but it looked like she had orgasmed multiple times as she drank my sperm.

“Erynessa’s bosom, that was intense,” Seirke said, finally, just as I was about to worry if she had become hurt, “You could have warned me you were going to let out that much seed.”

I shook my head, “I had no idea I was going to, I normally don’t.”

“Then you must truly be blessed by the goddess, as your seed was also the most delicious thing that has ever rested on my tongue.”

That was interesting, “So, as you know I was pretty lonely back in my world. I don’t really have all that much experience dealing with women in general,” I began, “but I wasn’t expecting anything that happened, um, to you during that whole process.”

“What do you mean?” her head finally pulled itself back up between her shoulders, looking at me curiously.

“I mean, where I come from, I’m pretty sure it’s not normal for women to orgasm from swallowing semen. In fact, I’m pretty sure most women hate doing it.”

Seirke blinked, “What? Really? Does fellatio give them pleasure at least?”

It was my turn to blink, “No. I mean, not that kind I’m pretty sure. Some women still like doing it but that’s it.”

Seirke was shocked at this revelation, “Eminence, if I may be so blunt, your world is strange and sad.”

I chuckled and shrugged, “Yeah, I guess you’re right about that.”

“Well, then I suppose I’ll just explain how it is for folks of this world then. Erynessan priestesses and scholars know quite a lot about this particular subject. People in Teranos have erogenous zones in and around their mouths. The lips, tongue, and throat can be stimulated, and doing so will oftentimes lead to orgasm.”

“Oh, so blowjobs actually feel good for you to perform.”

“That’s right, among many other methods.”

“That’s fascinating, and fantastic!” I exclaimed. It meant I could do nothing but receive blowjobs from people and never feel guilty about whether or not I was getting them off. I actually would be. It was strange, but I wasn’t complaining.

Seirke chuckled at my reaction, “It’s so strange seeing you get so happy about something so commonplace. But knowing your background I suppose it’s to be expected. But I do agree it’s pretty wonderful, I wouldn’t give it up for anything.”

I was curious now, “So, just about any stimulation of your lips and tongue will work?”

“Well, for most people it has to be stimulation from a body part of bodily fluid. We think it has something to do with pheromones being the key to the sexual stimulation. But I have heard stories of a rare few who can orgasm just from eating really good food.”

I nodded, fascinated.

Seirke smiled and suddenly stood up, “I think that telling you of these things may be helpful, but showing you might be better. Do you think you’re ready to step out into your new life, Eminence?”

I stood up as well, peering around the room as if there was anything to stop me, “I mean, should I get some clothes first, at least?”

Seirke looked at my body and actually licked her lips when her gaze reached my penis, which was flaccid now, but apparently was long enough to have garnered such a reaction. “Honestly I don’t think it will be necessary, yet. We are still in the temple and I don’t think it would be wise to try and expose you to the townsfolk just yet. The priestesses and other members of our temple will certainly not mind your nudity. In fact, I think I can say with absolutely certainty that they will prefer that you are.”

“Is it going to make something easier?”

“Yes, it will be easier access.”

“To what?”

Seirke giggled as she stepped out of the pool and walked over to the cloth doorway, gesturing for me to follow. “I suppose it still hasn’t quite sunk in, has it?”

I blinked.

“Think about it, you are in a temple dedicated to a goddess of love, acceptance, and sex. And you are the chosen one of that deity. Your days of being lonely are over.”

Ah, so it was easier access to my holy scepter that many holy maidens would wish to touch. That’s when it actually sunk in for me. I would be wanted. Desired. In this world I wouldn’t have to look at a pretty woman and merely wonder what it would be like to be with them. I could make it happen, and they would be happy—no honored—to accept my advances.

Though I had never met this Erynessa, nor have even heard of her before today, I was frankly indebted to her. This truly was the greatest gift one could have given. With that thought in mind, I smiled at Seirke and followed her through the doorway into the next room and into a brand new world.

-:I:-

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)