More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Seveninchz42 Seveninchz42

What's next?

After the swap

**This story is an alternative version of the events in the pilot episode of Legion, when David and Syd switch bodies.**

“Syd!” David awoke, screaming her name in his mind. Where was he? David reached up to wipe his eyes. His hands seemed softer than usual, he thought. Weird. He looked at the long slender fingers. They were familiar, but not his.... he ran his fingers through his long blonde hair. That definitely wasn’t his. He felt his now feminine face. What had happened?

The kiss... he suddenly remembered that he and Syd had shared a brief kiss before she was taken from the hospital. Taken from him. Must have been some kiss! David stood and looked in the mirror. There, with a bewildered smile, Syd’s face looked back at him. He gingerly touched the cheek he’d been longing to touch since he’d first seen her. He couldn’t help it. His hands went right to his breasts next. He wasn’t sure which sensation he liked more, the feeling of Syd’s breasts in his hands, or the electric pulse his hands brushing her nipples sent up his spine.

“So ya gonna strip?” Lenny asked, appearing out of nowhere.

“What?” David said, quickly dropping his, er, her hands. “No. Don’t be silly. That would be rude.”

“Come oooooonnnnn....” Lenny said, skipping over to whisper in his ear from behind him. “Now we know why you can’t touch. This may be your only chance.”

David thought for a minute. “That is a fair point.”

“It’s more than fair.” Lenny said. “How often have you laid in bed jerking it to thoughts of this chick? Now you can get a real picture in your mind of all the secret parts. No more relying on your imagination... You’ll KNOW!”

David sighed and turned back to the mirror. “Here goes.” He said. He lifted the black sweater over his head. He tossed it aside and looked in the mirror. Syd wasn’t overly endowed, but there were nice C cups supporting her perky breasts. David then undid the jeans, sliding them down thin, but shapely, legs. He admired her slightly thick thighs. Her panties matched her bra. He stood back to see more in the mirror. Syd was shapely. He turned to see her round ass. The jumpsuits they usually wore showed off just enough that he’d known he wouldn’t be disappointed, but now? Seeing it nearly bare? He felt a little light headed.

“Yeah, yeah.” Lenny mocked. “Get to the good stuff. We don’t know how long this swap will last.”

Taking a deep breath, David reached back and unfastened the bra. He slid it down her arms and dropped it. Syd’s nipples were hard and swollen, a nice dark pink. Her aureolae were a lighter pink, radiating out from her firm nipples. He tweaked them and felt a twinge of something between his legs. Oh my god.... he was making her wet!

David started to slip her panties down when Lenny proclaimed “Ladies and gentlemen! The main event!” She crouched in front of him. “Let’s see this bitch’s snatch...” Lenny bounced on the balls of her feet in excitement, rubbing her hands together.

“Don’t be gross.” David said. “This is still my girlfriend you’re talking about.... okay....” Holding his breath, he slid the panties down and looked. Syd’s pussy wasn’t bare, but trimmed very nicely. David ran her fingers through the fine hair. Her labia was small, pink, and glistening in the low light. He spread it a little.

“Yeah! Let’s finger bang this bitch!” Lenny said, suddenly next to David.

“I-I-I-I don’t think so... This has already gone too far.”

“Come on... look down...” Lenny purred, slowly running her hand down his arm. “She’s soooooo wet! She’s begging for it.... just slip a finger in....”

Lenny’s hand was on David’s now, guiding it to Syd’s pink pussy. He inserted a finger and moaned.

“Seeeeee?” Lenny said, guiding David’s hand to stroke Syd’s g spot.

“Oh god, Syd...” David moaned in Syd’s voice. “Oh god!”

David slid a second finger in and finger fucked Syd’s borrowed pussy. “Jesus! Oh fuck!”

“That’s right....” Lenny purred...” finger bang that virgin pussy!”

“Fuck fuck fuck that’s good! Ooooohhhh... I think I’m cumming. I think I’m... oh.... oh shit!” The orgasm ripped through Syd’s body. This was more intense than any orgasm David had ever experienced. He grabbed a tit and squeezed her nipple as waves of intense pleasure passed through her.

Catching his breath, he saw Lenny with her hand deep down in her pants, moaning. “Yeeeeeesss, bitch...” she slid her hand out and brought her fingers to her mouth, licking off her own juices with a smile. “Damn girl, that was too fucking hot!”

David felt dizzy and disoriented, then was suddenly back in his room in the mental hospital. His ribs and face ached. What had those bastards done to Syd?

Syd, confused, looked down at her naked body. Her fingers were moist and she felt really relaxed like she’d just had a great orgasm. Did David really do that? She thought she should be mad... but she wasn’t. She was glad he’d had a good time, and hoped that some day, they’d be able to share that time together.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)