More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CON2H4 CON2H4

Who are you and what next?

Adriana: A university graduate who just returned home.

You wake up in a confused daze; wondering why you'd have such a dream. This confusion doesn't last long though as you briefly wonder why you are back in your childhood room. Then you remembered, you just graduated and were enjoying a well deserved break.

You decided to get up. You then suddenly notice that your nightwear is no longer reaching below your waist. You try pulling it down, but to no avail. You then decide to search your wardrobe for something to cover up, only to find nothing for your bottom half.

What in the world!? Was this some kind of prank? You knew your younger brother was a notorious prankster, but even he wouldn't go this far. Surely?

But what made you do a double take was finding what looked to be a strap-on dildo- you'd never owned sex toys before!

You decided to try it on, and sure enough, it seemed to have a bit that reached as far as your urethra. You had to find out if this meant your dream was somehow real, so you decided to look up female urination on the internet. You confirm that you are living in this strange world. You also figure out how to use the damn thing.

You really did need your morning pee, and you needed to find somebody, whose bum you could pee in (those words seemed strange). The question is whose?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)