More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by JimJoeBob JimJoeBob

What is she to do? Or is there another surprise?

Addressing the public.

Peach stood there form a good few minutes going over options when suddenly a another toad burst through her bedroom door. "Oh no no no! This won't do," said the little mushroom headed man as he marched across the room. Peach tried to cover herself once more, but the little man pulled her arms to her sides. "Girl, I have seen plenty birthday suits in my line of work. No need to be shy with me."

Peach took a better look at the toad to see he wore a fancy little blue suit and dark sunglasses. "Duddsley! What are you doing here?", she asked. The toad was her royal tailor who made dresses and outfits for her and other people of the mushroom kingdom. Peach had relaxed in his presence while he rubbed his chin and looked her over.

"Peachy Pie! You have a speech to give today and you can not go out in...(glancing over at her old dress) that..." The princess nodded and Duddsely grabbed a stool from the other side of the room. She stood still as his hands roamed her various curves with measuring tape.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Meanwhile Bowser was brooding in his castle, stomping up and down his thrown room, waiting from someone to arrive. The doors opened and a lone lakitu floated in on a cloud causing Bowser to stop and move to his huge thrown adorned with two stone dragon skulls. "You summoned me, Lord Bowser."

The imposing turtle growled, "Yes. Today I give you a special mission. You, alone, will capture princess peach and bring her here."

"But how am I supposed to get her? She's always in that castle. This is no job for a lone lakitu."

The terrifying beast roared in anger, "Don't question me! I am King of the Koopa!" The lakitu floated closer to the floor and hid his head while Bowser calmed down and shifted in his chair. "You see, she has a speech today. She'll be ungaurded when outside on the balcony. Sneak up to the roof and grab her quickly." The lakitu nodded and floated out the door.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Peach stood in the middle of her room after hours of being measure and fitted for Duddsley's new dress. It was a bigger, frillier version of her old dress with bright pinks, blank whites, and some yellow and blue here and there. She spinned and looked into the mirror, "Oh! It's so lovely!"

"Yes yes. Some of the best of my work. Now come on! You have a speech to give!"

The two moved through the bedroom door, out into the hall, and to the right toward the balcony. Outside stood Toadsworth awaiting the princess, she looked out into the courtyard to see countless hundreds of her subjects. Duddsely stood opposite of Toadsworth while Peach moved up to the microphone afixed to the railing.

"Ahem. Hello citizens of the Mushroom Kingdom! I princess Peach am here to to tell you..." On the roof above her, the lakitu floating out of sight, waiting for his chance. A all were distracted by the speech and so he took out his fishing rod, the hook hovered above the princess as it slowly lowered to her. A bird squawked and flew off, startling him and causing the rod to jump up.

The hook flew the backside of the princess' dress, ripping it all the way up and catching onto the hook. The dress landed on the startled and confused lakitu, leaving Peach in front of an entire crowd of her subjects stark naked. She didn't wear underwear as bras had to be built into her dresses and panties could never work with the style.

So, a naked princess on the balcony in the midst of a speech. Did she notice? How will the lakitu carry out his orders now? What other trouble will this lead to?

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)