More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JerkGently JerkGently

To begin...

Addendum: Rules of Stanfield's Academy

Madame Stanfield’s Academy
Base Rules and Guidelines For Sluts of All Classes

The rules stated below are to be obeyed by all students, at all times. While non-exhaustive, they set a core base of conduct by which all who have the honour of representing this school must adhere to. Any individual displaying behaviour counter to these clear instructions will be subject to severe punishment, up to and including immediate dismissal/expulsion.

1) All students enrolled at this institute are considered school property from the moment of said enrolment. Any consideration of ownership over their appearance, gender, sexual preferences, body autonomy, or rights as a citizen are immediately handed over to the authority of the school. Damage, vandalism or theft of school property without prior authorisation will be dealt with severely by litigation and/or private security forces.

2) All students will wear only the official, designated uniform while on school premises, excepting when they are required to wear other previously-authorised attire as part of their studies.

The official uniform is as follows:

1 white cotton blouse, cropped to just below the upper chest,

1 tartan miniskirt, no more than 6-inches in length and patterned in the school colours

1 pair of white cotton knee-socks, (exchangeable for a pair of crotch-less white leg warmers in winter)

1 pair of polished black heels, of shape and height set automatically as the student’s training in balance and poise progresses.

No underwear may be worn by any student without prior authorisation, and will only be authorised as part of one of their additionally designated outfits.

An additional sweater may be requested by the student during the winter term, but its provision will be reliant upon that student’s current grade record and recent earnings on behalf of the school. This privilege may thus be removed at any time.

3) All students will obey immediately any command given to them by a voice of authority while on school premises. A voice of authority in this regard includes all staff of the school, teaching or otherwise, all visiting contractors working on behalf of the school, any visitor displaying a valid badge recording them as such and any other student of one year’s seniority above them.

A student does not have to obey the commands of any persons on school premises not in the above categories, but will always act courteously and within the spirit of their training here. A student will always refer to those superior to them as ‘Sir or Ma’am’. Remembering that, as school property, only other human property can be considered not superior. Staff and students will always refer to the headmistress of the school in the non-abbreviated form: ‘Madame’.

4) The school terms consist of Summer and Winter, starting in June and November respectively. No holidays are provided. The school week consists of Monday to Friday 7am to 6pm, with one hour allowed for lunch. Students are reminded that, even on evenings and weekends, they are still both property and representatives of Madame Stanfield’s Academy, and expected to work toward the progression of their studies and benefit of their school.

5) Students will complete any additional assignments given to them in a timely manner, and will otherwise ensure they are always working to earn back the investments of time and trust put forward in their education. Students will, at all junctures, be making themselves attractive and available to any prospective client in service to the school. All transactions relevant to such services are, naturally, beholden to the Academy as rightful owner of the tools in use.

6) A student will never seek to profit personally from the prestige, training and trust bestowed upon them by Stanfield’s Academy. The consequences of such an attempt would be swift and final.

I swear to uphold these rules throughout the entirety of my education here, signed:

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)