More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 8 by idahoboy idahoboy

What happens in the shower?

Adam gains an audiance

Adam stayed in the corner with his back to the rest of the boys until most had finished. Adam had never thought twice about guys in a sexual light, but he could feel an odd sexual need to exhibit his body. Adam was afraid if he saw their eyes on cock, he would grow hard and the need to jerk off would become undeniable.

He knew at some point he would have to turn around to wash his hair. Luckily he had lunch next hour and could take his time. When he could just see a few other guys out of the corner of his eyes, Adam pumped some shampoo from the dispenser and lathered it into his hair. Then he held his breath, turned around and tilted his head back to rinse.

Adam kept his eyes closed, hoping if he didn't see their eyes, he wouldn't embarrass himself. When he had thoroughly finished, he slowly opened his eyes. In front of him were two of his class mates, Clark, a similarly scrawny, white boy, and Devon, a black jock, staring at his huge cock with their own much-smaller dicks sticking straight up.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)