More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by dingsdongs dingsdongs

What's next?

Adam does as he is told

"Hmmm. You know, i get really turned on by a young man with a small dick, such as yourself. I wonder, have you ever seen or felt the tits of a woman? Have you ever seen a woman's pussy?", the secretary inquired.

Adam gulped and replied: "No."

"So you have no sexual experience at all? Have you ever even kissed a girl?"

Adam saw no sense in hiding the truth, his face still in a deep shade of red from embarrassment: "No"

The redhead smiled. "I see. Would you like to see my pussy, Adam?"

"Yes, of course", he answered promptly and eagerly.

"You showed me your dick, Adam, and i showed you my tits. What will you do for me, if i show you my pussy? Hmm?"

Adam thought hard for a few second, but nothing specific came to his mind. "Anything!"

The secretary chuckled. "Oh, anything. Well... Let's not get ahead of ourselves. For starters, you will refer to me as 'Mistress Victoria' and ask me very politely, if i will show you my pussy. And if you behave like a good little boy, i will do so. What do you say, Adam?"

Adam didn't have to think long. The hot redhead, whose tits he was ogling at the moment, didn't mind his small dick. In fact she liked it. And she would show him her pussy, and perhaps even do more with him, all he had to do was to indulge her and give into her kink, call her mistress. Worse things have happened to him the last days. "Yes, Mistress Victoria. Would you be so kind and please show me your pussy?"

"Very good, Adam! That wasn't so hard, was it? Take a good look!" And with that the secretary, who Adam now knew as Mistress Victoria, spread her legs and lifted up her skirt. Just as she didn't wear a bra, she wasn't wearing panties either.

secretary_2

Adam had an excellent view at her completely shaven pussy. The whole situation made him feel really aroused, Victoria's tits, her exposed pussy. It was the first time for him to see a woman's private parts in real life. By instinct Adam's hand went to his crotch and closed around his tiny erect dick. However, due to the medication, he still couldn't feel a thing.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)