More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Whatsisname0 Whatsisname0

“So what will you choose?”

Accidental penetration

“I want a world where I’m a hot and busty women. I want to start right as I’m 18, and I live with my parents and older brother. I like to be named May. I want the world to be the like my old one, but I have a natural disposition to end up in sexual situations with people. I want the situations to seem like accidents, and I want them to only happen with just that one person at the time, so no one can accidentally walk in on it.” You explain.

“That’s super kinky of you. So any restrictions on how these accidents happen or what happens in them?” The woman asks.

“I want these situations to not cause significant bodily harm, I don’t want to get to the hospital after. I’m fine with just about any kinky scenario you can think of, but I want the first accident to both pop my cherry, and fill me with a potent load. I also want these scenarios to last a bit, I want to at least orgasm once before they end. I also want it to not be possible, for me to stop scenario no matter what I try. It doesn’t matter to me whether the other tries to stop or not as long as it doesn’t cut short as well.” You tell her.

“This will probably be the most fun world to watch, most are so plain in comparison. Tell you what, think of The Who the first person should be, and I’ll make sure that’s who you have your first accident with. Have fun!” She says.

You picture the person in your mind, before closing your eyes.

Who did you picture?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)