More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Whatsisname0 Whatsisname0

Who did you picture?

Your Daddy

You wake up in a bed, you figure is yours. Slowly a stream of new memories of this life streams through your head. You put on a short dress, with no panties, not wanting anything to take away from your first time. Your about to head downstairs when your dad calls for you. You head to his room to see him just in shorts. “Can you help get the box of the wardrobe, I can’t reach.” Your dad asks. Although your dad is about as tall as you, his arms arm good deal shorter than yours, so this isn’t the first time you helped reach things.

“Sure daddy! Just make sure I don’t fall.” You say in a cutesy matter, making your dad visibly harden. You get on your toes as you reach for the box. Your dad holds your hips, his cock hardening between your cheeks. Just as you get the box off, the weight causes you to fall back, and with your disposition, your father losses his footing to. His shorts slipped down, and your virgin pussy is suddenly stretched by your father. Causing you both to grunt from the pain and pleasure. “Daddy no! I was a virgin!” You scream out, tearing up as you pretend this isn’t what you dreamed of.

“I’m sorry, baby! I didn’t mean to! But since I already took your virginity, let daddy show you how to fuck!” He says, as he grips your hips tighter, and starts bouncing you on his cock.

“Daddy it hurts! I don’t know if we should do this!” You say, trying your best to pretend your .

“Don’t worry, baby! It’ll start to feel better, just hang in there! It’s been so long for daddy.” He says, pounding your tight hole, not thinking of the consequences.

“Fine daddy, but don’t cum in me! I don’t wanna get pregnant! You can cum anywhere else!” You say, causing him to throb at the thought.

“Don’t worry baby! You won’t get pregnant the first time! Just this once!” He says, to consumed with lust to accept pulling out of your virginal pussy.

“Please daddy! Don’t cum in! Don’t cum in your little girl! I’ll tell mommy!” You yell, fake tears running down your face as you pretend you don’t want his fat load in your fertile pussy.

“Sorry baby! I..can’t…STOP! Fuck I’m cumming! Take it my slutty daughter!” He screams, blasting your innocent womb, with his fresh, incestuous spunk.

“Daddy No! Pull out! God, pull out! DADDY!” You say, before cumming on his cock to, draining him of every drop of his fatherly cream. He slowly pulls out, letting your deflowered pussy drip with cum, and virgin blood.” I’m sorry baby girl! Please don’t tell your mother! I could go to jail!” He says, finally able to think clearly about how he his daughter, on her birthday no less.

What do you do to daddy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)