More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Whatsisname0 Whatsisname0

Who did you picture?

Your brother

You wake up in a bed, you figure is yours. Slowly a stream of new memories of this life streams through your head. You put on a short dress, with no panties, not wanting anything to take away from your first time. You head to the bathroom to brush your teeth. Just as you enter the bathroom, your brother Nick was getting out of the shower. Just then he slips, before he falls backwards he tries to pull on you to balance. Due to your small body weight, you end up falling towards him. He puts his hands back to Barack his fall, trapping them behind his back when he lands on them. Due to your dispensation fall straight on to his cock, bottoming out in your virgin pussy.

“Oh Fuck May! I’m so sorry! I can’t believe this happened!” Nick shouts in surprise, as he feels your virgin pussy deflowered on his thick rod. He tries to get up, but his hands are trapped, and the tub is slick.” Fuck! I’m stuck May! Can you get up?” Nick asks.

“It hurts so bad Nick! I can’t believe your in me! Let me try to get up!” You say, however when you try, your hands immediately slip on the tub. You try push up on him instead, but you didn’t raise far enough of his huge cock to dismount, only causing you both to moan from the stimulation.” I don’t think I can Nick, I can’t get high enough.” You say, tears running down your face.

“Fuck sis! Try to keep raising up! Maybe if you try bouncing a bit, you can make it.” Nick says. Your not sure if he thinks that will really work, or he just wants you to ride him, but you do it anyway since this is what you wanted anyway. You start bouncing on his cock, your legs still useless from the sudden intrusion. You aren’t far from cumming, when you start feeling him throb.” I feel that Nick! Please don’t! I’m not on birth control!” You whine, causing him to snap out of his lust fulled haze.

“Sorry sis! I’m getting close! I can’t help it!” He says, shaking as he tries to hold back. You then start feeling strength in your legs return.

“Just hold on, I’m starting to get feeling in my legs! Just give me one more min.” You say, as you start bouncing on his cock once again. You slowly start raising higher as your legs get their strength back. You feel your last bounce your almost off, so you bounce one last time and you pop him out. Just as you rose off, however, your climax finally kicks in.”OOH FUCK!” You scream, your eyes rolling back, and your legs give out on last time. You drop straight down his throbbing cock, as soon as he bottoms out in your quivering pussy! He starts shooting cum into you. His brotherly seed, entering your fresh 18 year old pussy.

“Ooh Fuck! I’m cumming! I’m cumming in my sister!” He screams, pumping your pussy even fuller of his brotherly berry. Once your orgasms passes, you fall to the side off his wilting cock, allowing him to free his hands. He then see’s his cum dripping out of your pussy.” I’m so sorry sis! I didn’t mean for this to happen! You got to believe me! Don’t tell mom and dad.

Do you tell your parents?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)