More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sarckle Sarckle

Which story?

Accidental Nudes

May 2023 Contest: I Did NOT Mean To Do That...

CW: dubcon, , cheating, sexual harassment

The clock ticked slowly on the wall. Five couldn’t come soon enough. I hadn’t done any actual work in hours, just pushing numbers around a useless excel sheet to appear busy. Thump, thump, thump, I tapped my foot.

“Looking good, Lindsey,” Jacob said, leering over the cubicle divider. The creep wasn’t even hiding his looking at my cleavage.

“Hello, Jacob,” I said, turning to dig in my drawer blocking his view of my chest.

“You know my birthday is next week, you get me something special?” he raised an eyebrow.

I pushed my glasses back up my nose, “I signed a very nice card.”

He chuckled, “I was hoping for something more personal, something that would warm my,” he paused, glancing down his side of the cubicle. You fought the urge to gag. “Heart,” he finished, skirting his true meaning, skirting reasonable doubt over sexual harassment.

“The card is quite heart warming,” I rolled my eyes and turned back to my work, or at least pretending to work.

He was about to speak again, probably to say something even crasser, before Alicia called him into her office. With him out of the way, you were back to unbearable boredom. Thump, thump, thump, my foot tapped once again.

I caught a glimpse of myself in my desk mirror. Jacob was right, I was ‘looking good.’ A naughty little thought crossed my mind. The thought of my husband Nick opening a message only to be greeted by my tits put a smile on my face. I bit my lip, glancing around the office. I locked my computer and rushed off to the bathroom.

The stalls were all empty, I faced the mirror, lifting my shirt and bra. I bit my lip staring into the camera, squeezing the ample titflesh on my left side, the nipple poking between my fingers. I heard noise outside, quickly pulling my top back down as the door creaked open. I brushed past Peggy, my cheeks reddened with the thought of how close I was to flashing the older woman.

I kept the phone close to my body, not wanting any cameras or passerbys seeing my screen. I clicked share on the photo, scrolling down to ‘Hubby,’ and send. I smiled thinking about Nick opening the message. I clutch the phone to my chest feeling the vibrations of Nick’s replies, as I took my seat.

[Stunning Lindsey]

[Feeling the neighborly love.]

Neighborly love? What was he going on about?

[Does Nick know about this?]

I reread the last message. What? Then I saw it, at the top of the chat. Where it should’ve said ‘Hubby’ it instead said ‘Hubert.’ My neighbor. He lived in his mother’s basement next door, until she passed last year. The only message before this was asking about allergies before I brought over food after the funeral.

[Please delete that.] I quickly typed out.

[Sure thing.] And my nerves relaxed, crisis averted.

[For $500.] Shit, shit, shit. Nick would see a withdrawal like that on the bank statements. Or maybe it’s better to just tell Nick, it was an honest mistake.

[In FakeCoin.] What is that? Some sort of crypto-thing? How would I even do something like that? [Or I send it to everyone.] But, but…

[That’s !] I couldn’t believe it. Hubert that bastard. [I could just go to the police.]

[True. But that won’t stop everyone from seeing your tits.]

My stomach tied in knots. [Fine. How do I do it?]

[Click this link —> “URL” and follow the directions.]

My thumb hesitated over the link, I would figure out explaining this to Nick later. For now, I just needed to make this all go away. I clicked the link, my browser opened. The phone screen flickered, and a white headed bird appeared on the screen winking. What was going on?

My messenger opened itself, my phone stopped reacting to my touch. Hubert’s messages deleted themselves, quickly being replaced by alternative exchanges. The timestamps dating back, it looks like we’ve been exchanging messages since his mother passed. Pictures from my camera roll, pictures meant only for Nick, trickled in between the words.

The phone didn’t react as I tried to exit, hitting home, trying to lock, nothing worked. Until the messages finally stopped with the most recent photo.

[Why don’t you come see me before Nick gets home?] Hubert sent as a final message.

“Lindsey, you’re still here?” Alicia asked walking by my cubicle.

“Oh, I lost track of time,” I quickly moved to close everything on my computer and log out for the day. What was I going to do about Hubert? Traffic was fortunately light so I didn’t have to sit and stew in my thoughts.

Maybe I should just get ahead of it, tell Nick everything. He’d believe me, right? No, because I wouldn’t believe it if Nick’s phone was flooded with texts between him and some guy. Especially the kind of texts that Hubert filled the chat with, they looked so real and convincing.

Sitting in my driveway, I looked to the left, Hubert’s house. I had to go talk to him. I ordered a pizza, it would get here shortly after Nick. My knees shook as I walked over to ring Hubert’s doorbell.

"Lindsey? Is that you? It doesn’t look like the picture you sent,” Hubert’s voice came over a speaker. The voice in the back of my head told me to leave, to walk away. But I couldn’t. “Well?” I glanced both ways down the street before grabbing the hem of my shirt, hooking under my bra as I flash Hubert’s door. “Aw, it is you, come in.” The deadbolt on the door clicked open.

I quickly barged into his house, while pulling my top back into place. The lighting was dark inside, curtains drawn closed, the room glowed in a soft blue from various LED sources. The entire room was so different from the last time I saw it. The floral couch and tchotchkes were all gone, traces of his mother were gone, only to be replaced by a middle aged bachelor’s lair. Soda cans on every surface, piles of dirty plates and pizza boxes, he didn’t even bother hiding the porn on one of his monitors.

Hubert turned in his computer chair to face me. I hadn’t seen him since the funeral. He’s always been a bigger guy, but it’s obvious that without his mom preparing nutritious meals, he’s put on considerable weight. “Please kneel,” he gestured to a small pillow in the middle of the room.

“Hubert, please just delete the pictures,” I started. His brows furrowed, his gaze flicked down to the pillow. My stomach flipped with nerves, swallowing my pride I dropped to my knees in the middle of Hubert’s living room.

“Good girl,” he said, tugging his gym shorts down over his thighs. I watched in shock as he reached into the flap of his boxers pulling free his hardening cock. “You showed yours, figured it’s only fair to show mine.”

He stroked his dick, staring at my cleavage. “Hubert, please delete the photos. I didn’t mean to—“

He cut me off, “Pull your tits out.”

My mouth hung open mid sentence, I shook my head, “Hubert, can we just talk.”

“Fine, if you want me to talk, how about this? I hold the power. You do as I say and I don’t send everything to your husband. So pull your tits out.”

I could barely breathe, he was right, Hubert held all the power. With shaking hands, I exposed my chest once again.

“See was that so hard? Now as long as you keep being a good girl, your husband never needs to know anything,” Hubert said stroking his now fully erect cock. “So Lindsey, are you going to be a good girl?”

“Yes,” I answered, my voice quaking in fear.

“Then crawl over here and have a taste,” he smirked.

I froze staring, “I’m married,” I stood, “I can’t do this. I just need to explain everything, Nick will believe me.” I pulled my top back down and took the step towards

“Sure. If it was just the picture. But you’ve seen the text chain.” He clicked a button, and the tv on the wall flared to life, scrolling through falsified texts.

[Leave your husband and we can be together.]

[Hubey, I can’t. You know I love cheating too much! <3] I know they’re fake and it still hurts to read.

“And not to mention the video,” he clicks another button and the screen shifts. It’s a video of me bouncing on some strangers dick. What was that, how, how? Wait, that’s not me, that’s my face, but not my body. “It’s a little rough, only had so much time between your first text and now, but by the morning, with all the photos I have access to, you won’t be able to tell it from the real thing.” My stomach churned with anxiety, I believed him, the quick and dirty fake fooled myself for a second, I couldn’t imagine what he could put together with several more hours. “So it’s really your choice. Cheat on your husband, and I’ll make sure he never knows, or don’t cheat on him, but I’ll make sure he believes you did.”

My body trembled, my vision blurred as tears welled up in my eyes. One stupid misclick and now an impossible decision. The thought of Nick’s heart breaking, thinking that I’d cheated. But I haven’t, I wouldn’t, I… not yet, I watched as Hubert stroked his cock. I would need to stomach the guilt of cheating to save Nick the pain of heartbreak, to save our marriage.

I took a step towards Hubert, my heart pounding against my chest, threatening to break a rib. “Ah ah ah,” he reprimanded, “Top off and crawl.” I took a deep breath, pulling my shirt back up over my tits, and lowering myself back to the floor. “I said, top off.” I pulled my shirt over my head, my glasses knocked askew. I straightened them before reaching behind my back to unhook my bra.

As I started crawling, I could feel the dirtiness of his carpet. Judging by the messes elsewhere in the room, it probably hadn’t been vacuumed since his mom’s passing. I tried my best to block that thought out, block out what I was about to do, block out the whole day so far.

Knelt at his feet, I wipe my hands clean on my pants. Hubert stared down at me, his chair creaked as he leaned forward, reaching down, his greasy fingers swept over my chest finding my nipple. My skin crawled at his touch. My breast dropping back into place as Hubert leans back, his fingers wrapped around the base of his shaft swinging it back and forth.

He angled the head towards me, my stomach twisted in my gut. “Please Hubert,” I started.

Before Hubert interrupted with a laugh, “Lindsey, you don’t need to beg,” he brushed his hand over my cheek, into my hair, pulling me closer, “It’s all for you.” His cock pressed against my pursed lips, his grasp keeping pressure to move forward. I wanted to reply, to try convincing him once again, but with his member against my lips I couldn’t open my mouth without giving in.

The pressure built against my lips, until I felt my lips starting to part. The physical barrier faltering, the last defense. I gasped as he twisted his hand, pulling my hair. The momentary lapse in concentration was all it took for his cock to invade my mouth.

My tongue depressed by his dick, inch after inch into my mouth. I gagged as he reached the back of my throat. My back arched trying to pull away, his hand keeping firm, saliva drooling down over his shaft. A few inches pull free of my mouth, his cock head on the verge of passing my lips.

But he pulled me towards his groin once again. His cock filled my mouth once again, his guidance pushing my face back and forth along his shaft. His dick pushed into my throat, my forehead pressed to his gut.

“Unngh,” he grunted, pulling my head back. His hold steadfast, as he jerked himself off with his free hand. My saliva lubricated his strokes. My breathing was heavy trying to regain a normal pattern.

The first spurt was a surprise. Warm cum draped over my cheek. Another hitting my brow, sliding beneath my glasses, pooling over my eye, barely closed in time. Another streak over my lips. He slapped his cockhead against my chin, leaving wet marks of the last dregs of cum.

His cock rested against my lips, my eye scrunched shut to keep the jizz out. “Smile,” he laughed before his phone imitated the sound of a camera shutter.

“You said,” I started, pausing as talking caused his cock to bounce against my lips, “You said, you’d delete everything.”

“I said no such thing,” he said, his cock flexing slapping against my lips. “Lindsey, this is just the beginning. And now I don’t even need to fake the footage,” he hit a key on his keyboard, the tv showed a recording from just moments ago. Then, the picture of my face plastered in Hubert’s cum.

The tv then moved on to footage of my driveway. The timestamp told me it was the morning, Nick’s car pulled out of the driveway. The time ticked forward at an accelerated pace, until I walked out my front door to my car. “According to the archives, you leave about 20 minutes after Nick each morning. Which is enough time for you to visit me in the morning.”

The morning. My stomach fell, it wasn’t over. Hubert wasn’t about to let me go, and thanks to trying to fix it, I’d only dug the pit deeper. The false texts, the stolen nudes, and now the very real footage of a blowjob.

He removed my glasses, setting them on the table. He pulled a towel from beside his desk, using it to wipe at my face. The fibers hard, crusty, my stomach revolting at the realization of his used cum rag dragging across my face, wiping clean the fresh cum.

“So should I expect you here in the morning? Or should I prepare all the files to be sent?” he asked. His cum rag still pressed against my cheek, his cock resting on my lips. My tongue was heavy, I couldn’t speak, everything crashed around me. I just nodded, his dick slipped to one side, leaving a wet streak across my other cheek. “Good, then you’d better hurry home before Nick and your pizza arrive.”

He held my glasses out to me, with shaky hands I took them. My vision restored as I slipped them back into place. With shaky hands, I fumbled with my bra, and pulled my shirt on.

I barely got my first step in when Hubert called out, “Oh and Lindsey,” my heart stopped for a beat, “I expect you to answer my texts.” He waved me off and I scurried out the door, across the yards, and into the safety of my own house.

I was in the middle of washing my face when Nick arrived home. “I pulled in with the pizza guy!” he shouted from down the stairs.

“I’ll be down in a second,” I shouted back, giving my hair a final once over, looking for any trace of cum.

Nick was throwing together a couple salads when I made it downstairs. “You’re never going to believe what Harper did today,” Nick started carrying over our salads. He continued on about his day at work while I listened.

*Dwing* my phone pinged. I wiped the pizza grease on my napkin before checking it. [How’s the pizza?]

Hubert’s words about answering texts echo in my ears. I paused before giving a simple [Good] as a response. I waited for more texts but none came through. Was he just testing me?

“So how was your day?” Nick asked stabbing a pile of leafy salad on his fork.

“Awful,” I sighed without thinking. He raised an eyebrow, prompting me to continue. I obviously couldn’t tell him about Hubert’s , so instead I went with, “Long and boring, and then Jacob was being a creep again.”

“And you’re sure you can’t report him?” He poked at the familiar discussion topic. We ran through the motions, and moved on to what we would watch tonight. I was only half there, distracted by my phone on the table, knowing that it could ping at any moment, pulling me back into Hubert’s .

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)