More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Pee_jeans Pee_jeans

How and where do they pee?

Absolutely wherever the need arises (female incontinence) (poop)

After your dream, in this world, women are incontinent from an early age. So they pee and poo almost anywhere, including in their clothes, but do nothing to prevent it because they love it! But in this world, women poop only once a day, and pee every hour (and only twice during the night). They can wear all kinds of clothes, like jeans, skirts, dresses, shorts. Same for the top. But generally, they do not wear panties, or even bras, although panties exist and some girls do.

As for the men, they are not incontinent, but take advantage of the fact that the women are to urinate almost anywhere or too, but less in their clothes. But we still have toilets, adapting to what only poo can go there. But in some cases, they can proceed like women. They only pee once every 3-4 hours, and poop once every 2 days.

Women are therefore raised from an early age to urinate and poop everywhere, as well as men to urinate. If they see it as a problem, especially women, they will be seen as a medical problem, which will need to be cured.

Nudity is also normal, like sex. It is possible to see women going without clothes from the pelvis to the feet or completely naked, but this is more rare for men. It is also not uncommon to see a woman or a man masturbate in public, or with family.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)