More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Abigail Bellweather (Motherland: Fort Salem)

Abigail Bellweather is one of the main characters in Motherland: Fort Salem. She is portrayed by Ashley Nicole Williams.


About :

Brash, unquestionably alpha, driven, courageous, deeply attractive and a bit of a man-eater Abigail is a witch and the daughter of the formidable, decorated General Petra Bellweather. Abigail shares a comfortable and loving bond with her mother, and is excited to be joining the ranks of the witches' army, like many generations of Bellweathers before her. Abigail takes her training very seriously and butts heads with the far less-motivated Raelle.


History :

Abigail is from New York and summered every year in Annapolis, Maryland. Her family has a long history in the United States army leading back to her ancestor, a former , that fought under General Alder.

The Bellweather name is very well known in the army, as all of Abigail's aunts, grandmothers, and mother have served before her. It was her fate and duty to eventually serve in the U.S. military.


Physical Appearance :

Abigail is tall with light brown skin, dark brown, short hair, and big brown eyes. She is very beautiful and carries herself with a lot of confidence.


Powers and Abilities :

◾Witch Physiology: As a witch, Abigail is capable of affecting change by generating different sound frequencies with her voice. As she comes from the Bellweather family she has strong powers gifted by her bloodline.

◾ Mental Manipulation: She can manipulate people’s action through suggestions. Before leaving for Fort Salem, she ends her relationship with Paul by telling him to move on.

◾ Storm Generation: In a fit of uncontrollable emotion along with Raelle they were able to unintentionally brew a small lightning storm that shook the whole training room.

◾ Wind-Shear: First "song" taught to the girls of Fort Salem; an impact-absorbing shield.

◾ Wind-Strike: Second "song" taught to the girls of Fort Salem. Together with Raelle and Tally, the group was able to exert over 1600 lbs of pressure per square foot, shown when they blast a hole through solid metal.

Abilities :

◾ Expert Combatant: During her training from Fort Salem, Abigail became skilled in armed and unarmed combat. She was capable of holding her own against two Spree assassins, but was eventually defeated. After her mother came to even the odds, she successfully defeated one of the assassins.

◾ Skilled Knife Wielder: During her fight with a member of the Spree, Abigail was able to efficiently use the knife to fight against them.

Quotes :

Obviously you're familiar with the Bellweather name... - Abigail.

Trivia :

◾ Abigail has many family members in the United States army.

◾ Her female ancestor, the first member of Bellweather family to serve in U.S. Army, was a .

◾ Her female ancestor, Gem Bellweather, led the infantry charge during Battle of Juarez and sacrificed herself to provide cover for Madeline Swythe's and her blasters' song.

◾ Both of her grandmothers died in their 50's, one in the air when her salva ran out, and the other rotting in a tent crawling with plague rats.

Where is Abigail when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)