More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

What happens to Natasha and how does she end up naked?

AI Assisted Short Story, For Fun

So I found a link on ENFCMNF.com Forums that lead to a fun story generator that gives you prompts to continue what you're writing. Here's what came out of it, although it's a little whacky.

We follow the legendary hero and spy Natasha Romanoff. She was sent on a solo mission to deal with a strange artifact from beyond the stars by SHIELD. Now she's found herself in a room in front of the artifact. Natasha reaches out to touch it with her delicate but trained hand when she feels something wrong. Something is blocking her way.

It's some sort of field! She pushes forward, and makes it through....but then feels a sudden draft, and concrete underfoot. Under her bare soles. She flexes her bare toes, then her quick wit puts it together. She looks down and suppresses a squeal at her totally naked body. Firm breasts, toned tummy, exposed red landing strip! All the way down to her shuffling bare feet. She has nothing on!

She quickly throws an arm over her breasts, and a hand between her slender legs. What will she do? Before she can figure that out, we hear a loud explosion. A huge fireball flies into the air, and explodes right behind her. The blast wave hits us all like a tsunami, knocking everyone off their feet.

Natasha's quick reflexes help her land on her bare feet without too much trouble, but she blushes as her breasts, now free, jiggle wildly. Her bare perky rare is also stuck out behind her. She notices she has company, and groans, blushing and looking away. She is approached by a young man wearing a suit. He seems very professional, and his eyes are focused on you.

"Mr. Romanoff, I'm Agent Coulson." he says in a polite tone.

"I know who you are!" She snaps, embarrassed by her nude state. She shuffles, trying to hide herself again with her hands. She can't seem to cover enough skin. Coulson looks her over and frowns. He is a man who appreciates a beautiful woman, even if he doesn't show it.

"I am so sorry for this," she says in a flustered tone.

There's a moment of silence. Natasha fidgets. Then remembers the artifact. It is no longer glowing or protected by the forcefield. She raises an eyebrow. "That's our target...it um...did this." She looks at the ground for a sign of her suit or clothing and finds nothing. "And apparently....stripped me. Coulson...please tell me you see my clothes."

"Yes, I do."

She sighs in relief.

She doesn't change her expression. "And could you please retrieve them, if you're done looking?"

"Pfft, sorry sweetness." He takes a step back and snaps his fingers. Instantly a small device appears in his hand. He points at her.

Her clothing seems to materialize on her body. She had no idea SHIELD had this kind of technology. Until today, she didn't know how useful it could be. She relaxes as she feels the comfort of fabric return to her body-....then shrieks as it disappears again! She looks down, sees her nudity, and screams. "FUCK! Coul-Coulson! Why am I still nude!" She stamps a bare foot in anger, but it hurts a little. She tries her best to cover her nudity while rubbing the soreness away, cursing in Russian to herself. Her dark red hair hangs over her bare shoulders, tickling them. "Apparently....oh god. Nope. That's not it. Can't be. Won't be." She doesn't want to admit that her nudity may be permanent.

"You are quite stunning naturally, but I understand you would like to change back into your clothing."

She exhales. "If only for a moment. Just one good thing happening today, you know?"

Coulson presses the button again. Natasha waits, looking exasperated and expectant. But nothing happens. Suddenly Coulson looks pained and drops the device. It's smoking and sparking. His hand looks slightly burnt, but nothing bad. "Well. I guess this is above my pay grade. Definitely weird." He smiles nervously. "Think you can finish like that?" Natasha almost slaps him, but decides to keep her hand where it is, covering her boobs.

She looks him dead in the eyes and sniffs.

She's trying to hold back tears. She's faced a lot of turmoil over the years. But not the prospect of permanent and public nudity. Apparently she can't even cover her feet with shoes. That could be troublesome in her line of work.

She slowly lets her hand down. She doesn't want to disappoint him too much, but it's a failing process. She looks away. She knows the man can see her more than she would like.

She tries to appear comfortable, but she's not. Not exposed like this. He offers some help. "Maybe....maybe you should touch it again? Retrace your steps? We'll collect it later."

She gulps. Her eyes widen in fear. And she's surprised to find herself shaking. Her body isn't moving of its own accord. It's all her. She has control over it.

Natasha regains control. "Wh-what was that?" Coulson just looks confused at her disorientation. "Maybe we should examine you, check for what the exposure did. I can have a team here, I-" Natasha squeals. "NO!" Then restrains herself. "I m-mean....it's not necessary. I'll touch it. Let me just get to the artifact. If you look at my behind I'll have yours. Got it?"

He smiles. "Got it."

She walks over to the ancient structure. She crouches down, and slowly reaches out for it. But she is stopped again. "Let me do that."

She touches the artifact, and suddenly feels weightless, like she's carried on a soft breeze. Which tickles her whole bare body until- she drops onto her bare knees, and hears sounds of shock. She also hears cars rolling by, crowds chattering. She doesn't want to look up but she does. Her ultimate nightmare is upon her. She's buck naked in public, and she can't get dressed!

She grabs the sides of her jumpsuit and pulls it on in a hurry. She doesn't even bother with the shoes, but this is only the beginning of her troubles.

She doesn't know where her jumpsuit came from, and though she instinctively tries to dress, it's pointless. It only exposes her more as the jumpsuit disappears into nothing. She squeaks adorably in embarrassment.

"Whoa there, kitty cat!" the familiar voice exclaims. She looks up to see Meliodas, her black and white tuxedo cat on a windowsill, watching her with a strange expression.

Natasha has no idea when she got that cat. Things are really weird. She streaks away through the public street, breasts threatening to escape her cradling arm, feet pounding the concrete.

She can't go back home. Her brain is having a hard time functioning properly. She's incapable of getting dressed. She isn't sure what to do. Or who to turn to.

Most of the time she'd be happy to see a familiar face. But suddenly she runs right into someone she knows well, and this is the last time she wants to be seen. She squirms on the spot as the covers herself again, and they see all of her exposed nudity. She doesn't have a stitch of clothing on under the blankets.

"Uh...Nat...?" Zee says, taken aback.

"B...brace yourself," she squeaks.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)