More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by JimJoeBob JimJoeBob

What is next for the witch queen?

A warm bath and the terms of an agreement.

Nerium the Witch Queen had finished retsroing the magical equipment that kept it autonomous. The first of which was the heat crystal which kept the place warm in the winter and here's the water for things like baths, which is what she about to go use. In her personal chambers, Neri used her levitation magic to fix the overturned furniture. She glided through the room and into her small spa room where she had nymphs pamper her when being a queen grew too stressful. There she saw Abrus applying the finishing touches, sprinkling flower petals and lighting candles to set the mood.

The changeling was startled by her silent entrance and looked rather silly as he'd taken the form of an elderly goofy looking goblin for some reason. "It's all ready for you ma'am," he said as he stepped away and held out his hands, presenting the stone tub filled with warm sweet scented water. Both her and Caster looked at the pathetic creature in slience for a good few minutes and he just looked back, awaiting appraisal and for her to bathe. Caster stepped forward and started to push Abrus out of the room until he understood and left on his own accord to find something else to do for his queen.

Now only in the company of her familiar, Nerium let her cloak fall to the floor and dipped her toe into the welcoming water. She cooed and inched her naked body in, taking in all the plaesusre of a warm bath she'd been denied for centuries. She let her head fall back and closed her eyes as she basked in the warm embrace, petals flooring about and the scent of candles drifting through the air. She played with her hair, finally noticing it had retained it's whiteness from the slow crawl of time, but she felt it looked good on her young form and let the strands fall bellow the surface.

As the dark elf drifted into sleep, her familiar following suit, a poof of dust appeared over her shoulder and the flapping tiny wings could be heard. Caster startled awoke and began to growl a the intruder which then woke Neri who kept her eyes shut but lowered her brow and gritted her teeth. "What foul nussiance disturbs my first bath in over two hundred years?", she asked angrily. The dust cloud cleared to reveal a tiny green man with horns, wings, and a spade tipped tail who fluttered his way to the edges of the tub where the witch's wine bottle stood next to a glass.

"Fancy place ya got 'ere sugatits! Ya smell good for two 'undred years by the way. Mind if I have this wine? Thank you," and before she could say anything thing, the imp popped the cork of the well aged wine from Nerium's private collection, she'd picked it out esspcaially for this occasion as it reminded her of herself. The little bastard poured the red elixir from the bottle as big as himself into the adjacent glass then set it down to have a sip. When he put it down he was face to face with the witch who didn't look happy in the slightest, "That's some good shit brown suger," he said just before belching in her face.

In response to the foul odor, Neri winced and turned away to smell something other than this snagletoothed idiot's breath. She turned back and asked, "How in the hells did you get here and what do you want?!"

"Oh, I teleported. Name's Gilt and I'm a messenger for Omen. You know, the guy who let this happen."

"Oh, I'd gotten so caught up in the nostalgia and wonderment of getting my powers back that I'd forgotten. What does he want?"

"Well, this comes at a price. See, Omen's fine with you having power again. Stirring up trouble is good for us down there, but every deal must come at a price. Demon code."

"What is it?! What's the catch then? Get on with it!"

Gilt took another sip of wine and wiped his face before answering, annoying the elf further, "Welp, in order to retain your youth and keep your powered strong, you have to acquire a substance..."

"Like what? Frog warts, newt eyes, rabbit's feet, troll snot?"

"A white and sticky one."

"Hell hound saliva? White cap mold? Or...No. You don't mean..."

"Oh yeah sweetheart, jizz. Any kind, all kinds. Jerking for jizz will keep you strong and bathing in it will retain your youthful figure. And it's a lot since you were so powerful. But, hey, that's another reason for someone to join your army right? 'Join and you'll recive the happiest of endings.' Also, you can just get slimed but ingestion and getting pumped full of the stuff is worth more." Nerium had never been more angry, she'd have to get covered in cream from who knows what in order to keep her powers and the beautiful body she'd lost so long ago. "Oh, don't be a sourpuss! The big man said that if you can find a surrogate, or a couple, you won't have to spit and swallow so much! Speaking of which...can you give me a 'hand' for the road?"

The elf bitch slapped that little green fucker straight into the wall and he slid down slowly until he slumped down onto his back and proofed away. Caster looked up to her master, seeing trouble in her heart and fear in her eye. Neri didn't want to meet the demands of the demon who technically owned her, but it looked like she'd have to in order to regain what she'd lost. Well, at least until she'd found some potential surrogates (willing or unwilling, most likely the latter) or found her staff which did contain all of her power from before.

The witch twisted back around and sunk into the bath water, pondering her first move. Trying to beat this curse had to be secondary to her primary goal of restoring her empire, and feeding its demands could be done when needed as she attempted to do so. She'd have to rebuild her army, bezeige the lands, enslave its people, and find what she could to add to her assets. There could be some of her old lackeys and officers somewhere in the world and maybe people still feared her name. Also, someone had to know where her staff was hidden, maybe a hero had still lived or they'd passed the knowledge on to someone else?

Where does she start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)