More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Assassin161 Assassin161

How does Violet celebrate her birthday?

A visit to the shower room

Violet rose, walked out of her bedroom ready for the day ahead of her. She said her goodbyes to her family after they had wished happy birthday and headed for the school bus. She entered the bus as usual and sat by herself, in the back closest to the rear, where she knew she would have privacy. And as per usual, she had no one there who would talk or acknowledge her, which gave her the perfect chance to slip out of her clothes. Violet went completely invisible and began removing her clothing, as they would expose her to the rest of the world due to the fact that they didn't go invisible. Once done, she stuffed her clothes in her bag and shoved it under her seat where she would collect them later, save for her phone.

The bus came to a stop at the Western View High School and the students exited out one by one. Violet followed the group all the way in the back and stepped outside only once the entire bus was empty. She shivered as she felt a warm summer breeze flow between her legs. She didn't bother covering up with her arms, what would be the point?, she was invisible anyways. After the first period bell rang Violet proceeded to wait in a corner of the school where no one could accidentally bump into a figure that wasn't there.

Once the late bell rang she proceed to the gym, only turning a few heads when random doors were opened by no one. Once inside, Violet saw the girls enter the shower room and the boys enter theirs.

Which room will Violet enter?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)