More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What's next?

A trap on her punching bag

Colleen was sweating, exasperated, and exhausted. Between Danny pestering her about his admittedly important issues with The Hand, and the needs of her students, she just needed to release some frustration.

Thankfully, she did have her own dojo after all.

She started with some mental exercises. But being the master of her own dojo had it's perks.

She could move freely in this space.

A cassette player and punching bag were already waiting in the corner for the young teacher.

Colleen hit play and began to release her frustrations, warming up for a powerful kick.

The untrained leg can hardly extend to it's full length. But Colleen's trained muscles meant her legs were quite flexible.

Like lightning from the ground up, Colleen's left foot rocketed into the air and hit the high end of the punching bag.

A barrage of steady punches from the chest followed, and after that came one more spinning kick.

What Colleen did not know had not often hurt her. But today, she did not expect what came next.

The of her brought down the bag as the chain swung off of it's holding hook. This was not an irregular occurrence.

What was irregular was the board that came down with it.

Colleen's frustrations had just begun. But not for the reasons she would at first suppose.

Suddenly, about four or five strange bean-bag like objects dropped onto the floor in front of her.

Her eyes went wide for just a moment before she was enveloped in black, all-consuming smoke.

Colleen knew better than to panic at this. She waited. She concentrated on the music that she could still make out.

But something bode ill. There was a strange lightness and coldness all around her.

Colleen wondered, was she dead?

A chemical attack from The Hand? Something quick. Painless with no trace of a struggle.

Colleen might even have wished it were so when the smoke finally cleared.

She began to get her bearings. There was a sweat rag on the chair next to her. She felt alright enough, but she was definitely worked up, physically at least.

She wiped the perspiration from her brow, settled the rag around her shoulders like a scarf.......

and it turned to ashy particles before disappearing into the air.

Colleen looked down- and now she lost her cool!

Colleen screamed as she was greeted not by the sight of her practice robes, but by her naked body!

She threw her arms around herself, grateful to be alone but wary all the same.

One arm cradled her exposed breasts as her dark hair swept across her bare shoulders, having fallen out of it's usual pony-tailed state.

The other was hiding her pussy which was now free to the air. Her toned stomach heaved and she could do nothing to hide her tight rear end.

She quietly but fearfully ducked into the back room of the dojo to get redressed.

She threw on her spare robe, and it too turned to dust.

Colleen wrapped herself into a ball of nude girl and began to rock back and forth.

This was bad....very bad!

The cassette player was still going, but she didn't feel like going back out there to stop it right now.

What was she going to do?

What does she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)