More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 12 by GateKeeper_A GateKeeper_A

What happens next?

A time to plan.

Helping Jade to her feet, Willis smiles at the pretty little redhead, "I've been thinking about this, and I think I've got a plan."

Jade looks at him as they start to walk. Still a little unsure of his presence, especially considering her recent virginity, and both of their nakedness.

"About half of us guys spread out into the buildings near the starting area," He glances at Jade, "In the first day, we always manage to catch about half of you girls because you stop to check out the first places you see." He gives an apologetic shrug, though his expression looks more pleased than anything else, "But its that first night that the real fun begins. See, come sunset, I'm meeting up with four of my companions, and we're going to go checking safe houses for the girls who are holed up for the night," He glances at the sky, "We're going to scout a few places shortly after sundown, and once we know where a girl or two are, we're all going to head to that place."

Willis reaches out, touching Jade's shoulder and meeting her gaze, "That's where you come in. You're going to knock and let us in."

"How's that supposed to work?" Jade asks, still not entirely comfortable with what's she's signed on for.

"Once we know where one or more girls are hiding, you're going to knock and beg to be let in. If we do it, they'll hole up in there forever, if they hear a panicked girl banging on the door, I expect they'll open it," He grins, "Soon as the door opens, we all barge in, fuck whoever is inside senseless until morning, then us men go our separate ways for the day again, though I suspect you'll stay with me unless you want to part ways looking for the cash prize again?"

Jade swallows hard, thinking about her situation as they continue walking.

"You're free to go, but I'm not sharing my winnings with you if you leave. I get $25,000 for every virgin I fuck, and an additional $5,000 for every time I fuck a girl so long as its the first time I fucked her. That's in addition to my salary. You stick with me, I give you 1/3 of my bonuses, probably 25-30 thousand dollars by the end of it. You set out on your own, you might win big, but more likely you get fucked by every man on this island and go home with nothing more than a belly full of cum."

For a long time, the two walk in silence, Jade thinking about her situation while Willis throws her an occasional sidelong glance.

Second thoughts?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)