More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kinkyguyohmy Kinkyguyohmy

What does your phone show you?

A text from your best friend Jessie

You read the text that she sent and smile. "Hey! So im feeling way better than I did yesterday! You were right eating a family size pizza by myself was a bad idea D: either way im bored so lets do something together! Wanna meet up?" You dont have anything else better going on so you agree to hang out. You ask if you can come over to her house and she happily agrees. You slip on your socks and shoes and head out. Jessica lives down the street so its only a 20 minute walk. The sun beats down on you as you walk down the street and you already feel yourself starting to sweat. As you continue walking down the street you hear a female scream. It doesn't exactly sound distressed but it definitely sounds as if whoever is screaming isnt having a good time. You stop walking as you look in the direction of the scream. It sounds like its coming from an alley that leads directly into a forest. You look down the street towards Jessica's house and back towards the source of the scream.

Do you continue to Jessicas house or do you investigate the scream?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)