More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Fiftyfiftyfifty Fiftyfiftyfifty

Onwards to the next page.

A sneak appeared.

As they were speaking, a small child sneaked his way up behind Veza. The pickpocket couldn't help himself. There were so many interesting things protruding from the bag, and he quickly stuffed his hand in to pull something out. It was a crystalline octahedron with an obvious equator by a protruding marble-like trim that wrapped around the middle, splitting the shape into two halves they appeared as if they could separate in two.

He looked at it in amazement, perhaps for too long. Veza turned and suddenly shouted, "Hey!"

The kid started to run, and Nia looked perplexed.

"I need that really bad!" Veza yelled.

"Oh. Did he take that from you?"

"You didn't notice him?!"

"I thought he was just exploring or something."

"That doesn't even make any sense!"

"Hold on. I'll get it back," Nia decided.

She bolted with impressive speed, even in her armour, and snagged the kid just as he reached the exit. She lifted him up, plucked like a vegetable, by both his arms--one of which held the mysterious object. He dangled from her grip.

"Are you gonna give it back?" Nia asked.

The kid grumbled. "Fine!"

She let him go, and although disgruntled, he returned the crystal to her hand before bolting off.

Nia started making her way back to the counter, but she was just as perplexed, so she stopped halfway. She brought it up to her face and inspected it closely. Her eyes shone with excitement and intrigue. It was beautifully made!

"Wow. What is this?" Nia muttered.

Veza hustled over. "I just need it back."

"It's so shiny!"

Oh no. From one kid to another. This isn't any better, Veza thought to herself.

Nia licked it. "Doesn't taste that great though." She started rolling it around in her hands, trying to figure the thing out. Meanwhile, Veza didn't know what to do. She couldn't get it back with words, but when she tried to snag it, Nia turned seamlessly just enough to dodge away from the strike, as if my instinct.

She pulled it, poked it... Eventually, she discovered that she could rotate the two halves along the trim in the middle. It turned, and then snapped into place as the faced met up again. Then she looked to Veza, who had an odd expression on her face, and her cheeks were turning pink.

"Why do you look so tense?" Nia asked. "We got it back, didn't we?"

Veza pressed her thighs together as she shivered. "I really need that back, please!"

"We have it back."

"I n-need it, is what I mean! It's important!"

Little did the sylvari know, but between the human girl's legs was a quiet, soft, sensual buzzing that she couldn't ignore.

That's all... for the moment.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)