More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Frank89 Frank89

What happens next?

A reunion of sorts

"Miss..." Courtney looked at the chart in her hand, then back at Lauren. "Oh my god! Lauren! Is that you?" She asked with eyes wide open.

Darn it! She just had to recognise her. She wondered how, because she looked nothing like the bookworm she used to be back in school. Now she couldn't pretend like she didn't know her. Great...

"Oh, hi! Courtney, was it?" She pretended to be excited by the reunion. "I haven't seen you in... like ages."

"Tell me about it. But look at you!" She scanned Lauren from head to toe. "If not for your name, I would never have recognised the skinny little nerd from school." She said with a broad smile.

Lauren glanced around. She hated being referred to as a nerd and she wanted to make sure nobody else was around to hear it. She may have been one in school, but at least it landed her a great job despite her young age. She had nothing to be ashamed of. Unlike the dropout standing in front of her...

"Well, you know. I grew up." She said with a blush. "And what about yo..." She tried to quickly change the subject, but Courtney cut in.

"Oh, apparently you grew up in all the right places." Courtney was eyeing her figure. Lauren couldn't quite decide whether the glint she saw in her eyes was jealousy or hunger. "But it's not just that, You look like a very important person." Now she was assessing her outfit, stylish hair and make-up. "I guess it does pay off being a nerd." She said with a cheerful wink.

It was all very awkward. Lauren did like being admired, but it was entirely different being admired so openly by someone who knew her from a long time ago. From before she was THE Lauren. It was best if people didn't know what she used to be.

"Anyway." Courtney said while again looking at her chart. "It says you are here for Dr. Stevens. That will be room 1. Follow me!" She strode to the room right next to the entrance to the waiting room and opened it. Lauren followed her.

"The doctor will be back in about 2 minutes." Courtney said looking at the clock on the wall.

"She better be." Sighed Lauren. "You know, I don't have all day." And with that Lauren entered the room.

Courtney's nostrils flared at these last comments. Her eyes lit up and a wicked smile formed on her face. "Just undress in the meanwhile, so that you'll be ready for... the doctor."

Lauren span around with a shocked expression on her face. Did she hear that right? Undress?

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)