More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Blackskull Blackskull

What's next?

A new case

Prentiss shifted uncomfortably in her seat on the BAU plane, waiting for it to take off. She had been at a conference in LA, and for some reason had worn one of her older pant suits. The black outfit, which she had paired with a simple white blouse, had been one of her favourites for years, but either she had grown or it had shrunk because she had spent the day regretting her choice. Still, she was alone on the plane, she might as well get comfortable...

Prentiss unfastened the button on the trousers. That felt much better, now she could at least spend the flight able to breathe properly. Then get home to Washington and chuck this stupid outfit away.

The door connecting to the cockpit opened and Agent Jennifer Jareau, known as JJ, walked through. The attractive young blonde agent was dressed in tight navy blue pants and a light blue blouse. Prentiss was surprised to see her, she thought this flight was going to be just her.

"JJ!" Prentiss stood up, shocked at her colleague's arrival. And then further shocked as her pants dropped down to her ankles, revealing her light purple cotton panties.

"Hey, Emi... Whoa!" JJ gasped at the agent's underwear suddenly being exposed.

Prentiss looked down at her pants. She grabbed them and tugged them up again, but now that her legs had beem freed from the constricting garment it was a fight to get them back in.

"What, um, what are you doing..."

RIP!

Prentiss managed to tug her pants back up, but as she did they split up the back seam.

"I'm..." JJ struggled to hold in a giggle, "I'm here to brief you in a new case, you're heading straight there."

"Now?"

"Yes, I was just letting the pilot know where to go."

"But..." Prentiss looked ruefully at her exposed butt, "I don't have any other clothes with me..."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)