More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Khan Khan

What will you do first with your new power?

A new Eden

Even though you have your own free will and God told you to do whatever you want, you couldn't enjoy your power in a world full of misery. You have to make it a perfect world for everybody. You go to your computer and open a Word file. From what you understood, the changes you will make won't take effect until you save the file, and you don't want to risk having to stop your work halfway through because one rule had an unexpected side effect.

Ok, what to start with ? Ho, you know, you should erase diseases.

  • Human's immune system is flawless. It can't be passed by any harful bacteria, virus or parasite but filter harmless bodies helpful for their metabolism.
  • Human's can't contract a cancer either.

That's a good start, but you should think about other dangers.

  • Human body is extremely resistant. It can survive temperatures, chocks and pressions, is impervious to any poison, venom or toxic gaz. Human bones are nearly unbreakable, their organs almost can't be destroyed and next to nothing can cut through their skin. If a human ever got hurt, he could still count on his ultra performant regeneration system.

Looks good, but you can do even better.

  • Radiations are harmless to humans.

Nice. But you should also think about world hunger.

  • Despite their incredible body, humans don't need so much food to sustain it. Plus, edible vegetables, fruits and cereals can be easily found and water is always drinkable.

The last part maybe useless, considering how perfect you made the imune system, but you can never be too careful. Anyway, it's still not good enough.

  • Deformity and disability don't exist. Humans are always born in perfect shape and stay this way. They can't get fat in an unhealthy way, their sight and hearing are always at their peak and their bones, muscles and organs always grow the best way. All humans have an attractive and athletic body.

You covered almost everything that could harm a human body, but maybe you should also take care of aging. And overpopulation, while you're at it.

  • Human age slowly. They look almost the same from 20 to 50 years old, and 60 is the new 30. They start looking like what was once 40 after they reached 120 years old. When they feel tired of life, old people can simply turn into trees.
  • Women can't get pregnant if they don't want to or if they live in an area too crowded for everybody to be fed.

While you're at it, you should also stop crime...

  • Humans never think about hurting each other in any way and are always considerate to each other.

You check and double check your set of rules, but you don't think you forgot anything. You press the "save" button and...

How did it affect the world?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)