More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Khan Khan

How did it affect the world?

Back to stone age

You blink.

The cave lion blink.

You yell your lungs out, chasing it away.

Once you're done screaming, you look around. You're not in your house, you're in a forest now, wearing nothing but some sort of briefs made of fur. A forest full of fruit trees which you're pretty sure are unusual in the wild. But were are you exactly?

The answer suddenly flashes into your head. You're somewhere in Western Europe. With food, diseases and weather never being problems, humanity never felt the need to learn to learn to grow plants, tame livestock or build houses. Not mentioning being practically invulnerable and more considerate to the next guy made war obsolete. What would be the purpose of a war, anyway, in a world in which nobody lacked ressources? Anyway, you just deprived humanity of any motivation to research technology or build civilization. The world is now roamed by self-suficient tribes of a few dozens humans. And, the boat having never been invented, your ancestors never traveled through the ocean to settle down in America.

You wonder how you could deduce all of this in such a short time, but the answer instantly flashes in your mind. God also gave you a light version of omniscience. You're not aware of everything at once, and can't predict the future with certainty, but you know everything in the present and past and can access those knowledges simply by thinking about it.

You're still marvelling at this all new ability when you hear somebody approaching, running through the bushes.

"Michael? Are you okay? I heard you screaming!"

Who is that?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)