More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lovelymess212 lovelymess212

What's wrong with this situation?

A mutual predicament

Before you can sit up and think, Sam needlessly shakes you awake. Until you hear the worry in your voice.

"Babe, something is wrong"

You turn to her, her jaw dropped. She has taken the sheets off, and what you see is quite frankly impossible. Your girlfriend is now sporting a new piece of equipment, a throbbing cock aching with morning wood. It stands straight up, much larger and thicker than your own dick even when fully hard. She must be 10" about, with girth to boot.

"What the fuck?!" she starts feeling around her lap, and digs her hand below her massive sack of balls. "Babe my pussy is gone, what the hell is going on?"

You sit there stunned. "How... What? How could this even happen?" You start to stand up, getting out of the bed in your boxers and T-shirt.

That's when you notice a very unfamiliar breeze in a once familiar area. "No way" Sam stares at you in awe as you slowly look down, and lower your boxers. There, where your dick used to hang, was a pristine pussy. You reach your hand down to confirm your new body part, with no trace of your dick to be seen. Just a fat pussy, clit and all.

"Oh no, not me too!" you say at a loud volume unintentionally.

How do you both react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)