More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by I.Am.Drake I.Am.Drake

What's next?

A hunter's initiation

The Hunters are an organization dedicated to hunting werewolves and other supernatural creatures. They are the sworn protectors of humanity and they are guided by a code and with a long history of tradition.

As such that is how in the middle of a forest by a ravine crouched a naked Allison Argent. With her pale skin and black hair, in the moonlight, she looked breathtaking, but if one looked closely you could see the slight gleam of her bow and her quiver strapped across her naked chest.

As the naked and barefoot teen huntress crouched low to the ground Allison's eyes darted around, quickly scanning the trees for any and all signs of movement.

Currently, Allison was in the midst of a hunter training exercise and much to the embarrassment of the teen huntress it was one that apparently required nudity.

Upon being informed of the nature of this particular training exercise Allison had pleaded with both her mother and her Aunt Kate to not make her go through with this humiliating ritual.

However, as far as they were concerned it was a hunter's tradition and both her mother and Aunt had gone through it themselves and now it was her turn.

As Allison's eyes darted around as she continued quickly scanning the trees for any and all signs of movement she could not help but shiver as the cool night air caressed every inch of her bare naked body.

Also, she could not help but feel every stick and stone under her bare feet.

As Allison's mood was already foul due to having to be completely naked and barefoot in the outdoors for the first time in her life she had to work harder than normal to keep her mind focused on her assignment.

Despite all that, if the only thing this ritual required from the teen huntress was for her to be dropped in the middle of the woods naked barefoot and carrying just her bow and quiver, it wouldn't be so bad.

However, according to her parents, that would have been too easy and her parents never made things easy.

As such Allison was being hunted by her Dad and his crew of male hunter initiates.

As they were on a training exercise that was purportedly training their tracking capabilities but in reality, they were being used as motivation for her to move quickly.

As the naked, barefoot and nervous teenage huntress pictured herself getting caught by those men including her father she could not help but shudder.

As the naked Allison continued looking around as she crouched between a large boulder on her left and with the ravine on her right her eyes were scanning the trees for both movement and recognition as she knew she needed to get her bearings.

After a few minutes, the bare naked teenage huntress realized that she recognized the cliff in the distance and if she was right it meant she had just figured out where she was.

Upon realizing that she had finally figured out where she was Allison took a deep breath and muttered quietly to herself :

"Okay, I need to clear my head and focus."

Reluctantly the bare naked teen huntress then stood up revealing her pale nude form in the moonlight.

Quickly closing her eyes to help herself think more clearly Allison uses the skills her father taught her to figure out that if she took the north route it would take her home and end the night early.

Unfortunately, that would mean she would have to pass through the center of Beacon Hills, California which would slow her down quite a bit as she would have to spend much of her time hiding from any potential witnesses.

However, if she went south she could take shelter in a nearby hunter safe house for the night and actually get dressed again.

"Well, at least it can't get any worse.”

Allison quietly said to herself.

Which way will she go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)