More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kinkyguyohmy Kinkyguyohmy

What does your phone show you?

A help wanted ad.

You sigh as you realize that you need a job more than anything at the moment. Working all summer wasn't exactly your idea of a fun time but the amount of extra money you'll make will be sure to shut up that whiner attitude you have. You scroll through various ads in your phone until you eventually narrow it down to a couple of jobs that caught your attention. One of them requests a male in order to work at a cafe serving drinks and accommodating the customers. Another ad requests a very healthy boy with lots of youthful energy for donations to the sperm bank. The last ad that caught your attention is a bit more ominous as it simply describes a worker that is needed. The ad reads: In need of a teenager with brown hair, hazel eyes and a small to average build ASAP. Then the location is given. Your eyes linger on the ad as you look it over. No details on the work you would do are given which you find a bit odd. "Well...beggars cant be choosers" you say as you look at all the options laid out before you.

Do you work at the cafe, the sperm bank or investigate the ominous ad?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)