More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Roseidurian Roseidurian

How does Jessica end up naked?

A disgruntled foe

It figured, in a way. Jessica’s job was to get on other people’s bad side. She found cheaters, snapped photos of proof, got back to the wronged partner with it.

People would want to get back at her. She’d always assumed she could handle it, super strength and all.

But what good was her strength when she didn’t even want to throw a punch? Sleeping pills slipped into her take-away and she was out like a light.

And when she woke up, crap, she didn’t even remember the guy’s name. All her cases blurred into one after a bit. He was some jerkwad who she’d caught cheating and who apparently held a grudge.

Especially given she was currently in a hastily assembled cage watching her clothes burn.

“This is what you do, right?” he said. “wait until people are enjoying themselves with their clothes of and mess things up? Well I’m gonna be you.”

Jessica tried not to cry. Long black hair contrasted pale shoulders, and tits that were hardly hidden by her arm, squirming and shaking and trembling as she stood there stark naked.

And she couldn’t get out. Maybe she could break the cage, maybe she couldn’t, but doing that meant moving her arms and showing off everything.

Like he hadn’t already seen when he’d undressed her when she was out cold. God only knew what he’d done.

“Smile for the camera bitch,” he said, and lifted her own camera to snap pictures of the very naked Jessica Jones.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)