More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jejudrirop jejudrirop

What's next?

A debate

Naomi keeps clicking her pocket pen as she waits for the limo to arrive. Today will be her first time on the big stage; at the young age of 43, she’s the youngest debater ever invited to this event. Her challengers represent the old guard, towering figures in the field. As an up-and-coming star with a sizable online following and controversial ideas, she knows she has something to prove. She takes another worried bite out of her extra-large vegetarian sub, having lost count a while ago.

A few minutes later the limo pulls up, a uniformed driver jumping out to open the rear door of the vehicle for her. “Good evening, Ms. Naomi, congratulations on your invitation. I suppose that sandwich is going to end up being your ‘secret weapon’ during the debate, yes?” He chuckles.

“Thank you. Why, it just might be. Thorough research is all well and good, but one’s got to pull her punches, you know?” She grins, placing her prized behind on the back seat and her carefully prepared manila folder next to it. She brings the last piece of the sandwich into her mouth, pulls a handkerchief out of her pocket and wipes her hands.

The driver sneaks a covert glance at her backside and smiles. “Indeed, I think you’ll blow them all away tonight.” He shuts the door and goes back to the front seat. A few minutes later, the limo pulls up to the cultural arts center where the debates are being held. The driver comes around again to open the door and offers his hand to help her out. “Good luck. Say, what is the debate about anyhow?”

Delicately stepping out of the vehicle, she says, “I don’t want to bore you with the details. In a few words, it has to do with the role of gender in the development of human thought and language.” With a hint of a sneer, she adds, “This is just a media circus anyway. They are important figures, to be sure, but I’ll show them as what they are, nothing but polemicists.” She confidently pats her belly, slightly larger and rounder than usual.

“Then I’m sure you’ll absolutely destroy them in the debate, even if you keep your panties clean. But if you want extra ‘ammunition’ so to speak, there are some water bottles in the minifridge in the limo.” He looks appreciatively at her belly, full of food being digested into a woman’s most persuasive argument.


Meanwhile, Amber steps off the train, her short red dress and long red hair blowing in the wind. She’s no stranger to argument—she’s a lawyer, after all—but she’s never been on the attack before. She places a hand on her stomach as it gurgles and fishes another protein bar out of her bag.


A girl in her late twenties wearing a smart businesslike suit watches both Amber and Naomi as they arrive. “You’re just in time ladies. Ready to go kick butt on stage?” She glances down at their full bellies and puts a hand on the little bladder bulge she too is nursing. “You sure look ready to me.”

Amber blushes and looks away, absentmindedly tucking a strand of hair back behind her ear.

“Forgot to introduce myself, I’m Rachel. I’m a communications student helping to run this thing. Ready to go backstage?”

Amber silently follows, still chowing down on her bar.

With a confident smirk and a bounce in her walk, Naomi follows suit. “Let’s do this,” she says to Rachel, although this is ultimately directed at her old university rival walking before her. Although their relations have been mostly indirect the last few years, she’s secretly impressed with Amber’s career path in her own field. As part of her preparation, Naomi indulged in watching some of her rival’s most renowned court appearances, where her plentiful arguments provided the killing blow to many a solid defense.

Rachel leads the other two women down a side hall, leading to a door labeled Auditorium Backstage Access. A bored-looking security guard asks, “ID?”

Rachel rolls her eyes and says, “You know who I am, Dick. Let us in.” She opens the front of her suit pants and releases a single spurt of pee into her panties, making sure Dick can see the resulting wet spot. He grumbles and stands aside, allowing the three women to enter backstage.

“So how structured is this going to be?” Amber quickly stuffs the rest of the bar into her mouth, recognizing her window closing.

Rachel buttons her pants back up as she answers, “It’ll be structured pretty loosely, all that matters is that both sides have an opportunity to present their case and no one resorts to insults.”

“There’s no need for insults among such esteemed company.” Naomi smirks, coolly clutching her manila folder.

“True, but it doesn’t hurt to remind everyone.” Rachel turns towards the door. “I’m one of the judges for the debate, so I need to go, but you’ll hear your cues to come onstage in just a few minutes. Any questions?”

“The judges will allow for a little leeway with the timer, yes? I wouldn’t appreciate being interrupted during a particularly long argument, especially in such a prestigious establishment,” Naomi asks, unconsciously caressing her full belly.

“Like I said, the debate is only loosely structured, so time shouldn’t be a problem.”

Just then a voice from onstage calls, “Please welcome Naomi and Amber!” Rachel mutters shit and hurries out the door.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)