More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by JimJoeBob JimJoeBob

What should Lilly do?

A day in the town.

Lilly finally broke the five minute long silence, "The town might have something for me to do don't you think, Patrice?"

"Yes I do m'lady. But you must be wary of the townspeople. Some can be rude or quite the tricksters. I have to run some errands so I shall accompany you there." The two women left the room and moved down the stairs to the grand castle entrance where they left its interior and crossed its drawbridge into the capital city of Arcanium, Mystivav.

Once in the city, Patrice headed toward the marketplace and left Lilly alone at the west gate to decide her next destination. She could join Lilly on her errand run or hit several other shops that might interest her. Amongst them was the blacksmith, the tailor, an artist's booth, an apothecary, and a building down an alley with a sign labeled "Jin's Emporium of Mystic Relics." She could also go to one of the various landmarks of the city that brought many travelers from far away lands. There was the Beast and Bard Tavern filled with entertainers, drunkards, and rooms for weary travelers to rest before their next adventure. The Arcanium Grand Library housed thousands of years worth of knowledge of magic and history, and the cathedral across the way has stood on that spot before the country even existed. She could also travel into the more seedy part of town where the less than reputable people called home and the many guards worked to clean up Mistivav.

Choices, choices...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)