More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rowenar Rowenar

What's next?

A date with Ava

"Happy birthday, Director Sharpe."

Ok, there had been a moment when Sara had wondered just what the hell she was thinking. It was a fun cliche, surprising her girlfriend at work, but said surprise still involved walking through the Time Bureau in only a racy set of lingerie, as part of Ava's birthday gift, and a trenchcoat.

She'd kept the coat done up tight though. The moment she'd gotten inside she'd relaxed, and then that look on Ava's face as she undid the coat and revealed what she had on underneath made it all worth it.


Sara scooted over the table, barely aware of what she was saying. It was so much fun when she could make Ava lost for words, and Ava certainly seemed to be having trouble finding her tongue. Smirking, Sara slipped the coat further down her shoulders, then off her arms entirely, throwing it back to the other side of the desk.

Ava made a slight sound, still staring at Sara. Now her legs were bare, toned pale skin all the way up to black lace, tantalisingly close to transparent, with open gaps in the sides to display yet more skin. Tiny ties were all that kept it closed over her tits, the garment pushing her cleavage up and exposing much of it behind criss-crossing black strings.

Smirking still, Sara sat on the corner of Ava's desk, lifting one leg to pull an arm of Ava's rotating chair, making her girlfriend face her.

"So," Sara said. "Are you ready for your birthday present?"

"I, uh, I..." Ava blinked. "Yes!" she said suddenly, remarkably quickly.

Sara leant forwards; Ava tilted her head back, almost trembling with anticipation-

"Director Sharpe, we need to talk!"

And in the blink of an eye, Sara was gone and Ava quickly sat up straighter, nervously doing up the top button of her blouse. Of all the times...

Hank Heywood, the man responsible for the finances of the Time Bureau, strode into her office with a binder in his arms. Ava coughed, trying to clear her mind. Wait, where had Sara gone anyway?

Suddenly her legs bumped into something; Ava glanced down, to see her girlfriend crouching out of sight under her desk. Apparently she'd gotten down quickly, not that Ava could blame her, dressed like that.

Under the desk, Sara bit her lip, muffling her breathing. This would definitely be a bad time to be caught, especially as it sounded like Hank was here because he was angry with the Legends. He probably wouldn't appreciate hearing what their captain did with the Director of the Time Bureau on their off time, and on company property. Occasionally with company technology and stationary, when she was feeling creative.

There probably had been better escapes. A bit of hasty movement, keeping an eye on things, leaping up to the ceiling... Especially given that her trenchcoat was still onthe far side of the desk.

Then again, this position had its perks too...

While Hank was listing off the various expenditures of the Legends, Sara shifted; she ran her hands up the insides of Ava's legs.

Ava shifted awkwardly; she glanced down, incredulously. Sara gave a slightly devilish smile.

Rather quickly Ava looked back up, cheeks colouring. Undeterred, Sara's fingers traced higher, brushing over the central seam for a moment. It was only as her fingers reached her waistband that Ava rather hastily stood up.

Sara bit her lip to try not to giggle.

"You know what? Just come with me," Hank said. "I'll show you what I mean."

"Wh-what?" Ava said. "I- I've got something to do here."

"Really?" Hank said. "What?"

"I- uh, filing," Ava said. "Really, really important filing. Lots of things to file. Hard. On my desk."

"It's not more important than this," Hank said.

"Sir-"

"Director Sharpe, come with me," Hank said firmly.

Cockblock. Sara hesitated; no, uh... shit, what even was the lesbian version of that? Something had to rhyme with pussy.

Reluctantly, Sara watched her girlfriend's suited legs go out the side of the desk; Sara patted one goodbye. Damn it.

"And bring your coat," Hank said. "Part of it's outside."

What? Did Ava have a-

"Oh, no sir, I-"

"Bring it. I won't be responsible for one of our most important agents falling ill," Hank said. "Let's go."

There was a hesitant rustle. After a few seconds more there was the sound of the door opening and closing. A minute more and, disappointed, Sara stuck her head out around the desk.

Well that could have gone considerably better.

Now just to leave, and... Sara blinked. Wait, her trenchcoat, she'd left it right-

Shit, was that what Hank had thought was Ava's coat? That was...

Sara swallowed. Tentatively she looked down at herself; yep, her lingerie was exactly as... revealing as she remembered. Good for Ava, less good for when she was stuck in Ava's office without her trenchcoat, and by the look of it without any time courier.

Sara flushed. She hesitantly moved over to the wall; with two fingers she parted the blinds, quickly glimpsing the corridor outside.

Hastily she withdrew; yep, still busy. Still way, way too many people to even think of going out there like... this.

Ok. So she was stuck in the Time Bureau in nothing by black, lacy lingerie that no one but Ava was meant to see her in.

"Someday you're going to look back and laugh at this," Sara murmured, cheeks warming.

It might not be the worst situation she'd ever found herself in, but it was easily the most mortifying.

What does Sara do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)