More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by derprezingdent derprezingdent

Who are you?

A college student getting ready for Spring Break (male)

Dan had drunk WAY too much. He had turned 21 yesterday, so obviously he was excited to celebrate with ; what college student wasn't? However, the jackhammers inside of his skull made him think that maybe, just maybe, his parents had been right about drinking responsibly. Dan tried to focus on his memories of last night, but only got bits and pieces. He was with some friends, there were some hot chicks, the RA yelled at them to keep it down...

Dan groaned, and started to get up, only to notice that he wasn't alone. This wasn't entirely surprising. He was a fairly attractive man (at least he had been told so by several women, and at least one guy), and he had been flirting pretty heavily with several of the female guests. He couldn't remember who he ended up sleeping with though, but a quick glance at the sleeping woman's back was able to narrow it down some. She was too thin to be Aubrey, but not short enough to be Hayley. Her skin was white, so she wasn't Erica (African-American) or Maria (Hispanic). She had mid-length black hair, so that meant she wasn't Rachel (long blonde) or Grace (short brown). This left...

"G'morning, Sarah," Dan muttered as he climbed out of the bed. He'd hooked up with Sarah a couple times before, so he wasn't particularly worried about an awkward encounter when she woke up. He rubbed his eyes, then noticed several condom wrappers on the ground. "Well, at least I used protection." He stumbled over to his dresser and began to pull out some clothes. As he was doing so, he heard a yawn, and the rustling of sheets behind him.

"Hey, Dan." Dan turned around, and sure enough, it was Sarah. She was sitting up, the sheets covering her lower body, but leaving her upper body (and, Dan was happy to see, her C-cup breasts) uncovered. Sarah smirked mischievously. "This is the third time. I'm beginning to think you might like me." Was it all the they'd both consumed, or was her voice... deeper?

Dan pulled on a pair of boxers, which Sarah didn't seem to like. "What's the matter, not up for another round?" She got off the bed and stood up, letting the covers fall off of her, showing her naked body in all its glory.

And this was when Dan noticed something... odd about Sarah's body. Namely, her genitals. She had a penis. It wasn't that he was transphobic; it was just that he distinctly remembered Sarah having a vagina when they had had sex before. He was honestly impressed with how calmly he was handling this, though it was probably the fact that he was so hung over that his brain couldn't be bothered to react properly to things. With that being said, the sentence that came out of his mouth was still the stupidest thing he'd ever said.

"Hey, Sarah, did you know you have a dick?"

The look on Sarah's face was magical, and would have made Dan break down laughing if he wasn't fighting to stop his skull from exploding. "Um... yes? I, um, know that. Are... are you okay?"

"Uh, no, I don't think so." And then he clutched his stomach and doubled over. Sarah rushed to his side.

"Oh shit! Shit! Dan? What's happening?"

"G-gonna puke... bathroom... NOW!"

They burst out of Dan's room into the common area (which was empty, luckily for the two's modesty), then immediately to the bathroom. Sarah helped him lean over the toilet, and then he gagged. Once. Twice. Thrice. And then... nothing came out. He took a deep breath.

Sarah gave a relieved laugh. "So, uh, you doing better?"

"Y...yeah, I think so." From his vantage point, he had a clear view of Sarah's dick. It was actually a pretty nice dick, you know, for being something that as far as he knew didn't and shouldn't exist. It wasn't hard, so it was difficult to judge length, but it looked about the same size as his (which was about 7 inches erect). "So, your dick. You've always had it?"

Sarah looked at him with concern and utter bafflement. "Um, yes I've always had it. Are you still drunk?"

Dan shook his head, then instantly regretted it, as the motion triggered his nausea. He stopped, but, again, didn't vomit. "No, just... just massively hung over." He rubbed his aching head, but kept his eyes fixed on Sarah's penis. "Also, a bit, well, actually, massively confused, but the hangover's so bad that I think my brain forgot how to panic."

"Confused?" Sarah followed Dan's gaze to her cock. "Oh, right. The dick thing. Honestly, I'm a little hurt. You were all over it last night, and now you forgot all about it?" Her dick got a little stiffer when she mentioned last night. Again, not a bad looking dick. Dan had always been into girls, but he wasn't like some other guys he knew who seemed to be terrified of looking at any penis besides their own. Besides, if it was part of a woman's body... well then it was a part of her body, and if she was attractive (which Sarah definitely was), then who cared?

Dan tore his eyes from Sarah's member and looked her in the eyes. "Look, I know we're not dating or anything, but I do consider you a friend, even disregarding the... physical aspects of our relationship."

"Um... okay?"

"I'm about to say a bunch of crazy shit, and I want you to know that I'm not pranking you or anything." And then Dan started attempting to explain. It didn't go great, especially once Sarah dropped the bomb on him that not only had she always had a penis, ALL females had them. He had to admit that it WAS kind of hilarious that a male had to explain what a vagina was to a female, but laughing wasn't the first thing on his mind.

When he finally finished, Sarah could only stare at him, her face torn between confusion, concern, anger, and mirth. "So, this isn't a joke?" He shook his head. "Wow. Okay, um... that's a lot to take in. Assuming this is true, how the hell are you so calm right now?"

Dan shrugged. "I dunno. I mean, this can't possibly be real, right? I figure this is some sort of dream, or hallucination, or side effect of all the booze, and either I'll wake up in the world I described, or else eventually realize that those memories were -induced fantasies or something and get on with my life."

Sarah nodded slowly. "You're a surprisingly wise man, Dan Wright."

Dan grinned. "Also, Spring Break's in, like, a week, so I don't really give a fuck about anything else."

Sarah let out a guffaw at that. "That's more like it! So, uh, if you're doing better, I guess I should be leaving now?" She started to stand up, but Dan grabbed her by the wrist.

"Hold on. If this is a dream, I kinda want to enjoy it while it lasts."

"And if it's not?"

Dan stood up, still holding onto Sarah. "I mean, if I really liked your dick so much, I'm sure it'll jog my memories."

Sarah's erection had reached full mast, finally giving Dan a good look at it. It appeared to be about the same size as his. She smiled, bringing his dick to a matching state. "I like the sound of that."

Back to the bedroom...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)