More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 11kestrels 11kestrels

Where is Alexandria at the beginning of her terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day?

A closed door meeting with the Speaker

Nancy Pelosi was fit to be tied. Here these three upstart freshmen Congresswomen were demanding new leadership, saying her leadership skills were lacking. She had already managed to put Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar in their place. The only one ;left now was Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. She was the most vocal of the three freshmen who were calling for a leadership change. Though Rashida and Ilhan had stopped, due to a large payoff, Alex was still speaking out against her. "The little bitch thinks she can bring me down!" Nancy thought to herself. "I have a few surprises in store for you, Miss AOC. I will have you hating the day you were born. I'll show you what white privilege is all about!"

Nancy knew she couldn't buy off AOC's silence, so she set up a private, closed door meeting with the young, inexperienced and often oblivious Congresswoman. This was going to be fun! She would have that Salsa dancing spic wrapped around her finger by the time she was finished with her. She called her secretary into the office. "I want you to arrange a meeting with Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez for me," she told her. "Tell her I want to see her late afternoon on Friday in my office." This would give Nancy time enough to set up all the props and devices she wanted to use to humiliate Alex with. It was Tuesday, and it was time to go on a BDSM shopping spree.

Meanwhile Alex, true to form, kept on speaking out about a change in leadership, and a change in the party's direction. She had won as a Socialist, and she was sure it was because most of the country now saw Socialism as a good thing. Her good friend Bernie Sanders was also very vocal about the need for a change in party leadership and direction. Well, that is up until the time the Clintons bought him his fifth mansion for his silence concerning all the hub bub around the 2016 party nomination. Sometimes it is better to take a fifth, unnecessary mansion than to become a target for Arkancide. At least Bernie felt that way at the time.

It was Thursday morning when Alex woke up early. She picked up the memo she received from Speaker Pelosi's office, and re-read it. She put her hand to her forehead, and sighed. "I know she's going to try to bribe me," she said out loud to herself. "But I will not be silenced! Money isn't everything." She looked around her sparsely furnished apartment. "Even if I could use it."

There was a big rally being held that morning on the need for the Democrat party to change leadership and direction, and she was the keynote speaker. She climbed out of bed, and stumbled to her bathroom, where she checked herself out in the full length mirror on the back of the door. She brushed out her bed head to make sure all the knots were out before she climbed in the shower. She stripped off her bed clothes, then checked herself out, admiring her luscious breasts topped with dark aureola and thick, succulent nipples. She was very proud of the girls. She smacked her ass to see how much bounce was there. "Needs a little work yet," she thought to herself.

She was in and out of the shower in record time. Since it was a rally she was headed to, she decided on a more casual look, and wore a turtle neck with a mid length skirt, and a pair of strappy flats. Before leaving, she went over her speech again, correcting parts of it, or adding something to it. Then she went off to meet her adoring fans. She was Superwoman, and she was going to fight for truth, justice, and the American way.

(Author's note: Yes, this is a spoof. None of the events depicted here, to the best of the author's knowledge, are real or factual. It's strictly just done for fun. No Congressmen or women were bribed during the writing of this chapter. At least the author doesn't think so. Or should he say, hopes so? So please don't get your panties in a bunch, and just enjoy it for what it is, a raunchy political satire. Any similarities to events either real or fictional is strictly coincidental.)

Go to the rally, or jump to the meeting?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)