More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Roseidurian Roseidurian

How will she lose her clothes?

A client of the Dollhouse

Adelle DeWitt glanced at the profile in front of her. Echo's body was displayed, head to toe, sans clothes of course, with several lines of text to the side. Measurements, testimonials... The kind of thing clients of the Dollhouse got to see when they were selecting someone.

There was another message at the bottom. That one was one such request; while they always got a lot of requests for use of their Dolls, at the end of the day they were a business and this one seemed like it was bound to make them the most money with the least expenditure. Ok, it was longer-term, not just the basic one-day/one-weekend fantasy that made up the bulk of their clients, but that just meant it cost more and meant less preparation on their end.

She tapped a button on the intercom.

"Topher, prep Echo," she said. "We've got another ENF request."

"Details?" Topher said.

"The usual," Adelle said. "Clumsy, easily embarrassed, shy, panicky... If she gets clothes, she's expected to ruin them in some accident not long after, and she's meant to be completely humiliated every second she's naked, whether or not anyone's seen her. Red-faced, tears, shrieks, the works. You know the drill by now."

"Got it," Topher said. "How long for?"

"I'll send the file over," Adelle said. "She's wanted tomorrow at 4."

She clicked a few times on the profile to send it over to Topher. He could make sure their stock personality with requests like this was tweaked to match the client's needs, they specialised in tailored experiences after all, and then Echo could expect her humiliation to begin.

It was a fairly popular request. The 21st century version of a decoration, she supposed; why pay for a portrait when you could have a real life nude woman perpetually embarrassed in your home? Sometimes it turned into the Dollhouse's more typical sexual fare, clients did love the idea of a woman so she'd do absolutely anything, but most of the time it seemed to attract more entry-level clients, people who found it weird to sleep with an imprinted personality but who still wanted to take advantage of fantasy.

Which made it more important than usual that they did their best to give Echo the most modest, easily embarrassed personality they could, and clumsy enough to ruin whatever she got her hands on. They wanted to keep the client after all.

Adelle walked to the edge of her office and looked out. There was Echo, serene in her blank state. She smiled to herself; it wasn't long ago that Echo had beaten Whiskey's record for being called out on ENF engagements.

Echo had no idea what was in store for her.

What's next? Skip ahead to when all of Echo's personalities were surfacing and she ends up in a rather awkward situation, or go through her engagement? Who hired her, what kind of place will she be spending the foreseeable future in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)