More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ewong ewong

How does he use the book?

A change of fate

My penis has always been hairless and no longer than an inch when erect, despite me completing puberty. My friends who have seen me naked ridicule me mercilessly about it. All my ex girlfriends broke up with me because of it, and have told their friends about it. Even if they were to have sex with me, they would find out I cannot last longer than 30 seconds of stimulation before I orgasm, which merely leaks out of my tiny dick. Other than my close friends and exes,no one knows for sure what my duck looks, like, but there have been rumors and jokes to make them all curious to find out. Even the staff and faculty at school wonder.

John scratches at his crotch, trying to reach his dick to rub it, only to find his nub. He is shocked, but enjoys the feeling of the tip being rubbed against his underwear. He is fully hard, yet he can't even tell by looking at his crotch. He then gets another idea.

Ever since I turned 18, EVERYONE has been trying to conspire against me to expose me. What they don't know is that their plans will compound and leave me exposed many times, in many ways, and for much longer than they planned.

He checked his phone, and was surprised to see the number of texts from his friends calling him "dickless" and "tiny" as a sort of term of endearment. John now wondered what the world had in store for him as he closed the book.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)