More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Roseidurian Roseidurian

How does Jessica end up naked?

A Run In With the Law

"Did you think there wouldn't be consequences?" Jeri said.

Jessica glowered across the desk. Her unscrupulous lawyer friend looked back at her, unblinking, with several files full of various complaints against Jessica laid out before her. Threats, , trespassing, property damage, 'excessive '...

"You know what I need to do," Jessica said. "I do it. Big deal."

"And now look at the mess you're in," Jeri said.

"Well that's why I've got you," Jessica said. "Get me out of it."

Jeri sighed.

"I can't just wave my hand and get you out of all punishment," Jeri said. "And with the level of evidence, if this goes to court it won't end well for you. Your best hope is damage control."

"Yeah, yeah, get on with it," Jessica said.

"The DA's sent over a few possibilities," Jeri said. "Jail time, which I assume you'll reject. A fine you won't be able to afford. Then community service."

"You want me to pick up trash?" Jessica said.

"Not exactly," Jeri said. "The public service statute that's just been past is still settling into the norm, anyone sentence to community service who's eligible is being placed under that for the time being. A month of community service if you sign off on it, or a few years behind bars, are your best options."

Silently Jeri pushed a sheet of paper over the table. Jessica took it and glanced down the contract, her expression going from mildly annoyed to bordering on nervous.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me," Jessica said.

"The option passed a few weeks ago," Jeri said. "Instead of serving other punishment, female offenders could agree to..."

"I can read," Jessica snapped.

She stared at the page. Would agree to forgo any and all clothing for the duration of the punishment, stark naked for all to see for thirty days. Hell of a 'service.'

Shit.

And her options were what? To go to prison for way more than just a month? With markedly less confidence, Jessica reached over a signed the sheet before she could talk herself out of it.

"Well that's done," Jessica said. "That all?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)