More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rowenar Rowenar

What's next?

A Red Kryptonite exposed Supergirl with trust issues

Lena was at work in her office when she heard it. She turned around to see Supergirl standing on her balcony; unlike usual, Supergirl wore a black outfit rather than her blue and red, and didn’t wait for Lena to invite her in.

Supergirl strode through the door, making Lena instinctively stand up. Before Lena could greet her, she spoke.

“I don’t trust you,” Supergirl said. “Luthor, your name, it reeks of secrets. I don’t know why you’re here, or what you’re planning, but by the end of tomorrow you’re not going to have any secrets from this city. Consider this a warning.”

And that was all; Supergirl immediately turned and took flight. Lena didn’t even see the tell-tale glimmer of red over her face, the sure sign of Red Kryptonite infection bringing all the Kryptonian’s darker impulses to light.

Lena took a moment to steady herself. She was new to National City, having moved there after Lex’s arrest, and she’d already survived an attempt from her brother.

She probably should have expected a threat from the local Super. Still, she knew the Supers, they might be imperious but they were hardly sadists, and wouldn’t go after her unless she’d done something wrong, which she hadn’t.

She sighed, annoyed someone else didn’t trust her, but foresaw no problems.

Which of her powers does Supergirl use to strip Lena Luthor?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)