More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ErisAphrodite ErisAphrodite

You're going as...

A Pretty Pink Princess

Ah, that's right, you picked out a nice, elegant, long silk dress of the finest shade of pink, topped with a white, sparkly tiara. It showed off your curves without revealing much skin, despite the valid assumption that most costumes there would. You didn't really want to attract that kind of Prince Charming, if any... Or did you?

As the sun sets, you make your way to the party. You arrive at the crowded front gate of an enormous manor, where a menagerie of costumed people are fighting to get through. Your attempt to line up behind them quickly has you caught in their frenzied efforts, and you find yourself into the maelstrom of bodies rushing up toward the house. Shoved this way and that, you have to struggle to stay upright among the feverish mass of humanity.

In the middle of it all you feel something round being pressed into your hand, and you hold to it during the chaos. When the crowd finally disperses a bit, you wind up standing by the front porch of the manor, and manage to get off to the side where nobody will be shoving by on their way through. That's when you turn your attention to the object you were given in the middle of the madness.

You're holding a bright red apple. Looking around, you see nobody paying you any particular attention, and no clues as to who gave it to you. You're left staring at the fruit curiously, wondering why anyone would just pass around apples like that, and if it would even be safe to eat.

Take a bite?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)