More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Peri2g Peri2g

What's in the box?

A Pair of Rainbow Stockings

You laugh in a startled amusement for a second. Inside the box is a pair of rainbow stripped stockings. The packaging is of surprising quality. A frosted plastic envelope, advertising something about the product making you fun, spunky, and sexy. You promptly mutilate it to get at the prize within. Then immediately chastise yourself as you realize the top of the envelope had a snap seal top.

You suddenly wonder if you should have checked with your neighbors first, to see if it belonged to one of them, before opening the package. Your mind wanders as you consider who it might have been intended for. There's a cute woman in her mid twenties with large round eyes, freckles, and short black hair in the unit beneath yours. Maybe she's a lesbian and got the rainbow stockings for her girlfriend. Across the breezeway of your apartment is a younger guy. You got the impression he was either bad with money, or came from money, because there's no way someone as young as him should be able to afford the apartment. He's a tanned guy with messy blond hair. He looks athletic, but you never asked him what he played, and never saw him with any gear. Maybe he got it for his girlfriend. There was a latina woman you saw on occasion, but didn't know which unit she lived in. There were still others it might belong to. It was a big apartment complex after all, but you pushed the thought from your head. You'd already destroyed the package, and didn't really have an intention of revealing your thoughtlessness unless someone explicitly asked you about the package.

With a shrug, you pull out one folded sock. It tumbles down with a bounce, and you realize with surprise that these things would be higher than your knees. On a shorter lady they'd easily be thigh highs. You smirk at the thought of some "spunky" "sexy" thing slipping these on, and giving you a little show. The bold wide stripes do have a certain allure.

You unravel the other one, and hold them up together. They're finely made, and extremely soft. They have to be elastic because they're quite thin without anything stretching them out. With a shrug, you toss them on the back of your dining room chair. You've got to get to work. But as you get ready, thoughts of the stockings seem to plant themselves in your mind, and reside in your subconscious. Damn. They are sexy... You find your interest piqued.

What do you do, where do you work?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)