More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by VTDestiny VTDestiny

What happens next?

Joanne Reed's Perspective

"Sara! Give me my clothes and my towel!" screamed Joanne running down the stairs after her sister, in her birthday suit. Sara ran into the kitchen where her mother was cooking dinner. "Here's her towel and the last of her clothes, Mommy." the girl said with a smile on her face.

"Thank you dear, I appreciate the help." said Mrs. Reed taking the clothes and putting them in a garbage bag. "Sara, I need you to take this last bag of clothes and hide them with the others," said Mrs. Reed to her daughter.

"Sure thing Mommy!" said Sara with glee. She hurried off with the bag of clothes, so she could return in time to see her sisters face when she gets the news.

Joanne had just ran into the kitchen, and her sister had just left with the garbage bag of clothes. "Mom, thank god you're in here, Sara has gone too far this time..." she started to say before her mom cut her off.

"Honey, don't worry about it please, just calm down, and forget about it." said her mother trying to calm her daughter.

"Calm down? Forget about it? Mom, I'm Naked! That bitch stole my clothes, blankets, and coverings while I was in the shower getting ready for the party!" screamed Joanne.

"Joanne, please calm down, you don't have to worry." said Mrs. Reed.

"Mom, I don't think you understand, she stole every article of clothing in my room and hid them somewhere! My bras, panties, thongs, bathing suits, shirts, pants, shoes, socks, everything, it's all gone and she won't tell me where she put them!" screamed Joanne furious at her sister.

"I know honey, just calm down for a minute, I need to talk to you about something." Joanne's mother said.

Sara walked into the room and stood next to her mother smiling and giggling. "You bitch give me my clothes!" screamed Joanne attacking her sister, while completely naked."

"Joanne get your hands off your sister this instant, and calm down!" The girl's mother ordered.

"Mom! How the fuck can you expect me to be calm? I'm naked as the day I was born, and thanks to that bitch I can't find a single article of clothing to wear!" yelled Joanne.

"Despite your nudity, you don't seem to have the decency to cover yourself, so clearly you don't mind all that much," responded Mrs. Reed.

"Oh my god she's right, my sister's a slut!" said Sara.

"Fuck you, if anyone's a slut it's you! I don't have to cover myself around my own family anyway." retorted Joanne.

"Then explain why your pussy is wet." said Sara reffering to the arousal fluid coating her sister's thighs and glistening in her blonde pubic hairs.

Joanne knew she was turned on by having her clothes stolen, but she didn't want to get caught being aroused. "I'm still a little damp down there from my shower." she responded blushing.

"And the erect nipples?" asked Sara.

"It's cold in here." said Joanne her face red as a tomato.

"Whatever you say slut." said Sara.

"Sara knock it off!" yelled the girl's mother.

"Mom, tell her to give me my clothes, I have to leave for the party in 30 minutes," said Joanne

"Joanne, can you take a few steps forward please?" asked the girls mother.

"Why?" asked Joanne stepping closer to her mother.

The next thing Joanne knew, a light blue pet collar was put around her neck. And just like that her place in N.A.K.E.D. was solidified.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)