More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 33 by edwards21 edwards21

How does Alex's homecoming go?

A Family Reunion

Alex didn’t almost know what to make of seeing her parents’ place again. It seemed like any other single-family house, though Alex now knew such houses were actually in the minority, even in the suburbs. Sexworlders like living together, in larger houses as a group, where they could come and go and fuck as they pleased. Mari’s was like that, four families lived under their combined roof. It was a little hard to keep track of when she’d first been introduced to everybody.

Her old home in the prude world held so many memories for her, both good and bad. But this house that her parents rented here, this generic, suburban two-story house was not a home, not to Alex. Coming here had severed her thinking from her old reality, her expectations and her worldview had utterly changed.

Of course that didn’t stop Alex from appreciating some of the less suburban sights of the neighborhood. One of the parents’ neighbors was a decent looking middle aged woman, sitting nude on her porch and enjoying a beer. Alex could see the glistening of her skin as the sun reflected off of the beads of sweat. Her nipples looked positively delectable, Alex could see herself sucking on them at a moment’s notice.

Another set of neighbors were just getting started with some fun of their own. A few doors down, a pretty girl of about Alex’s age, long and lean with a dark tan, long, flowing black hair, and legs Alex would kill for, was being pushed on to her knees in the front lawn, as a guy flopped down behind her, and started lapping away between her legs. Meanwhile another guy comes up in front of the girl; and she ravenously takes the cock in her hand and starts stroking it and sucking it.

The guy getting his dick sucked looked over at the Artons as they pulled themselves out of the car, and waved. “Hey Pat!” he called out.

“’Sup?” he called back.

The girl spit out the guy’s cock, holding it in his hand, and silently offered it. Alex admitted she wouldn’t have minded seeing Pat devouring some dick, but right now they had other plans.

“Maybe later,” Pat yelled out. Alex was glad her brother was on the same page.

“Your loss!” she said before sucking the offered cock back into her mouth.

“Friends of yours?” Alex quipped.

“I told you. We have some cute neighbors.”

Alex felt her hands roving over her body watching the neighbors’ little oral excursion. She wanted to reach into her skirt and play with her pussy so bad. No, not even that, she wanted to get fucked right now. What she wouldn’t give to have her pussy and ass ravaged, to taste some pretty young pussy on her tongue, to be covered in cum instead of these awful clothes.

But she sighed and stopped herself. Business first.

“You ready?” Pat asked her.

“Hell no,” she replied, moving for the door. This had the potential to be a real mess. No… it wasn’t a potential, it was a guarantee. Her thoughts drifted to the damn manila envelope in her bag. This damn thing was going to change Alex’s life, and she had no idea how bad the fallout would be.

When she opened the door, she almost expected the living room of her old place in Kansas, the small, Midwestern two-story she grew up in, filled with memories. But the room in front of her was strange and unfamiliar. Alex had to remind herself that she’d lived in this house for a grand total of two days before her Sexworld awakening. It felt strange, it smelled strange… Alex realized she was more familiar with Emily’s family’s orgy pad than she was her parents’ house. It was a sobering thought.

“Hey, cutie!” Rachel said from the couch, lifting her hand into view. She was playing some kind of video game, some futuristic shooter with a ton of dialogue and exploration, she’d seen Rachel play it before. Alex had no idea what it was called, even when Rachel had tried to get her into it. It looked like she was going through a building hunting for whatever passed for treasure in that game.

Alex flopped over the back of the couch to get a look at her big sister. Rachel looked adorable. She’d recently cut her hair a bit, cleaning it up. The bikini she’d chosen today was a bright green number, supporting her luscious tits and letting loose her pink, puffy nipples, paired with a green miniskirt that did little to hide her neatly trimmed landing strip or her delicious looking vagina. For all Alex’s hatred of clothes, she was super happy that Rachel had embraced her inner hottie, and finally dressed to impress. She looked awesome, a far cry from the tasteful (read: frumpy) college attire of their old world.

“You look good enough to eat!” Alex exclaimed, before pointedly looking at Rachel’s exposed honey pot. “Figuratively and literally.”

“What? Hey!” Rachel replied in a panic, trying to scoot her miniskirt down. Of course, that distraction lead to some weird creature killing her in the game. “No, no, no!” Rachel cried out, pouting adorably.

Alex burst into laughter, before wrapping Rachel up in a big hug from behind and kissing her rapidly on the cheek and neck. This got Rachel laughing in turn. “You’re awful,” Rachel giggled.

“You love me anyway,” Alex teased, her troubles momentarily forgotten.

Pat swatted Alex’s exposed ass, drawing a yelp from Alex, before rubbing and caressing her pussy and ass. “Hey, as long as you’re back there…”

“Don’t,” Rachel groaned. “Seriously, you two are incorrigible.”

“Where’s Mom?” Pat asked.

“She’ll be on her way back from work soon,” Rachel replied. “I figured I’d get some gaming time in while I have a minute.”

Alex hopped over the couch and wrapped up her sister. “Mom’s working again?” Alex asked, hopeful.

“Yeah! She didn’t tell you?”

Alex shook her head.

“Wow. I guess you guys don’t talk as much since you moved out.”

“I still have a phone, Nerd,” Alex replied. “We talk every night. She really never said she was working.”

“Yeah, she got a job doing some admin assistant work with one of the tech firms in the city,” Rachel said. “I think she, like, runs their meetings or something.”

“So what you’re saying is, she’s the subject of a little office gangbang while the bosses talk numbers or code or something,” Pat added far more lustily than he should have. Alex’s stomach wretched with the image. Her siblings were one thing; her mom was a whole other thing. She doubted she’d ever see either of her parents sexually, though clearly Alex had underestimated Pat in that regard.

Alex put her little envelope on the coffee table while Rachel reloaded her game. She cuddled up to her big sister, ready to enjoy the sights. Alex wasn’t much of a gamer, there just wasn’t much time with her various sports being what they were. Practices took time and training and a lot more thought than people might suspect. And when she was done, she just wanted to relax. Admittedly her recent sport had more to do with cocks and pussies than her old track regime did, but the principle was the same.

“I want to hear why my nerdy big sister doesn’t have time to game,” Alex whispered.

“You know why,” Rachel teased.

“I bet it has to do with your sexy roommates, doesn’t it?”

“Maybe…”

Alex pulled Rachel tighter to her, feeling the warmth of her sister’s body against hers. Damn these infernal clothes.

“Come on, sis, tell me about all the guys and girls you’re fucking.”

“Well there’s Jared across the hall,” Rachel replied, desire in her voice. Alex still couldn’t get over the fact that they were both regularly fucking a guy named Jared. “He’s a machine… he creams me five or six times inside me in a row…”

“That’s so hot,” Alex replied. “Mike does that to me sometimes.”

“I can’t wait to meet him.”

“Who else?”

“My lab partner, Donnie. He’s cute. Kinda tall and lanky, like you. He keeps trying to convince me to let him put it in my butt.”

“Don’t tell me you don’t like anal.”

“What? No, it’s not that. I mean, I don’t think anyone likes it as much as you… maybe Adina. Donnie’s just really thick. And I want to save that for when I have time for it, not in the middle of the lab.”

“Fuck any of your hot teachers?”

“No, not yet.” Rachel didn’t hide her disappointment.

“Tell me when you do.”

“You’ll be my first call!”

It was then that Alex realized that she heard the familiar sound of Emily moaning, however lightly. Alex turned her head to find that Emily was taking a moment to ride Pat’s dick in the den, her cute ass facing away from Pat. It was kinda far away, but Alex loved the way Pat’s cock looked disappearing into his Japanese girlfriend.

“Emily seems nice,” Rachel said.

“She’s a bit of a control freak,” Alex replied. “But other than that, she’s really cool. Two weeks in, and I’m already a regular at her family’s Tuesday orgies.”

“I wish I had the time, I’d love to go!”

“Oh! Did you ever hook up with Kristy?”

“That dancer chick?” Rachel asked. “We went out once, but we just didn’t click. She wanted to spend the whole date under the table eating me out, especially after the host was done with me!”

“I did warn you she was a cumslut.”

“Yeah, but she took it to a weird level. Forgive me for wanting to have a conversation with the people I’m out with.”

“I’m still going to have her as the cleanup girl when I get you gangbanged,” Alex muttered.

“Please and thank you,” Rachel replied. Alex smiled, she and her sister were more alike than either wanted to admit.

“That’s my girl,” Alex said, kissing her on the cheek.

“So what are you thinking right now?” Rachel asked.

“That I want to grab a strapon and double-team Emily with Pat,” Alex replied. “Or maybe double-team Pat with Emily. Hmm. Hey, how about you get a strapon, too, and we each take an ass? That would work.”

“Oh my God you’re weird,” Rachel complained.

Alex pulled herself away from Rachel and her game with another kiss on her cheek and made her way to the fridge. There was the usual assortment, water, Coke, beer for mom and dad, all sorts of food stuff… a box of Chinese that looked like it predated her family moving into the house, no thank you. She settled on a bottle of water, and sat down at the kitchen table.

In the last two weeks, she’d been living a completely different life. And now returning to the old one, even on the surface, her nerves were driving her crazy. What would Mom say? What would Dad say? How would her decision blow back on Pat and Rachel?

Alex hiked up her skirt and started playing with her pussy. What she wouldn’t give for a nice hot cock or five to fill her up. Her heart was pounding a mile a minute. She knew as well as anybody she was prone to rash, short-sighted decisions. Was this one of them?

She didn’t know how long she stayed lost in her thoughts. So many possible outcomes went through her head. Playing with herself didn’t help, she wasn’t jilling off towards an orgasm or anything, she just needed the stimulation to keep herself sane. Or at least so she was telling herself. Christ, she hadn’t been without sex this long since that very first fuck with Cassie and Jared. This prude world shit just wasn’t her anymore!

She was knocked out of her thoughts by the sound of a car parking in the driveway. It sounded like Mom’s sedan, that smooth engine sound, as opposed to the low-budget sports car that her dad drove. Typical midlife crisis car.

Alex stood up and straightened her skirt out, but not before taking a taste of her juices on her fingers. Only a few more hours. Only a short while before she’ll have all the warm bodies and hot sex she can handle. She just need to hold out, act like the “good daughter” for a little bit.

The door opened, and Alex was shocked at her mother. She was so used to her sundresses that seeing Sally Arton looking like she was; a deep maroon cupless bra pushing her breasts up, matching garter belt and stockings, and black high heels, was absolutely astonishing. Her tits and shaved pussy were on display for all to see; it was a shock to see her looking so much like an older Rachel. Short and petite, brimming with energy. It seems Alex’s milquetoast, Midwestern mother had also taken to the Sexworld in no small way.

“Hey Mom,” Rachel said, still playing her game on the couch. Sally pulled off her heels and threw them into a corner, before giving Rachel a big hug from behind the couch, not unlike what Alex had done when she first got to the house.

Alex watched them chatting, both close to nude, with not a care in the world. She was starting to realize she’d completely underestimated her own family.

She watched as Sally went to the den to meet Emily, still probably mid-fuck with Pat. Even five minutes ago, Alex would have expected her mom to freak out. Now? Not a chance. If Pat couldn’t have sex with his girlfriend in freaking Sexworld, what was the point?

“Alex?” Sally called out after a while. “Are you here?”

Alex almost choked up she was so happy. The picture of her Prude World family had basically shattered into a million pieces. “In here Mom!” Alex called from the kitchen. She hadn’t moved a muscle.

Before Alex even knew what hit her, Sally had barreled around the corner, hugging Alex with all her might. “Oh, baby! I’ve missed you so much!” Sally yelled, getting up on her tiptoes to kiss Alex’s neck. Every once in a while, Alex regretted being as tall as she was.

“You look great, mom!” Alex said honestly as they broke up their hug.

“And you’re overdressed, missy.”

That was not something Alex had expected. Usually her mother had the opposite complaint.

“Sorry,” Alex said, almost tempted to strip off her tank. But there was still dad to consider. “I’ll keep it on until dad gets home. I don’t want him to drop of a heart attack.” She quickly changed the subject. “Why didn’t you tell me about this new job!”

“Oh, I’m working for one of the tech firms downtown,” Sally replied, getting a bottle of beer from the fridge before sitting down at the kitchen table. Alex was quick to join her. “A lot of secretarial stuff. Filings, paperwork, data entry, blowjobs…”

They sat and chatted, catching up with their lives. Alex was more frank about her sexcapades than she thought she’d be. Pat had already told their mom that they’d been having sex, Sally seemed weirdly normal about it, like it was about a book they read. That came up. Emily’s orgies came up. Alex’s girlfriends (and pseudo-but-not-quite-boyfriend) came up. Sally happily explained that her job is keeping her superiors happy, which meant no shortage of the old cliché, giving head under the desk, as well as one case where she was the “main course” of a strategy meeting, just like Pat had joked. Alex took it all in stride, the longer she was in Sexworld, the less weird these sorts of conversations went.

“Hey, sweetie, I know this is out of the blue, but I’ve been thinking about it a lot. Do you think I should go back to law school? There’s something about this place that… invigorates me. I really feel like I can accomplish something.”

Alex’s parents met in school, Sally was going for her law degree, and Ted was going for his MBA. But before Sally could finish law school, she found herself pregnant with Rachel. She spent the next twenty-two years as a housewife. And now here she was, far from the housewife, looking like a sexy bitch, maybe getting a piece of her life back. This strange new world seemed like such a great fit for the whole family, what was Alex even afraid of?

“Shit yes, mom,” Alex replied. “You’d make a badass lawyer. You’d have to, keeping us three out of trouble.”

“Sorry to drop this on you,” Sally said, taking a sip of her beer. “Things are changing so fast. But the longer we’re here, the more it seems important to leave the old lives behind.”

Alex couldn’t have said it better herself.

Alex paused. “You know, I have to wonder, do lawyers in sexworld have to fuck the judge or something?”

Sally laughed. “I think that would be a conflict of interest. Can’t have a judge playing favorites; that’s the whole point, isn’t it?”

“And that’s why you’re the smart one,” Alex joked. An instant response from her mom. She couldn’t believe that she never really got to know this side of her mother. Sexy, smart, capable, she bore no resemblance to the prude world housewife and full-time mom. Even her physical details seemed sharper, more present. She’d really found her way here, in this new world. They all had.

Alex almost didn’t notice the door a second time, she and Sally were so engrossed in their conversation. But there he was, Ted Arton, walking up to the table, completely nude. Alex didn’t much like the look of her father’s cock, even if it was itself a masterful specimen. She could see where Pat got his from. But the fact that it belonged to her father was a major turn off.

“Hey Sally,” Ted said, leaning down to share a passionate kiss with his wife. Then he turned his attention to Alex. “Hey Pumpkin. Welcome home.”

He leaned down to kiss her. Alex assumed it would be a simple peck on the lips, but what she got was far less fatherly, his tongue trying to invade her mouth. She shivered inside, feeling utterly disgusted, and tried to push him off of her. She was so shocked that she couldn’t mount much of a defense.

He stroked her face as they separated. Alex flat out ignored him, reached across the table, grabbed her mom’s beer, and took a deep swig. It was nasty tasting – Alex didn’t have much of a taste for – but anything was better than the taste of her father in her mouth. Yuck!

“Alexandria Arton! Put that down at once! You’re too young for that!” her mom admonished.

Alex stared daggers at her dad. “Don’t do that again.”

“What?” Ted asked, oblivious as always. “I already know you’re having sex with Pat, how’s a kiss from your dad so much worse?”

“It’s because you’re my dad,” Alex replied bluntly. “And ‘why’ shouldn’t even matter. Everyone may be fucking everyone else, but the word ‘no’ hasn’t exactly vanished from the vocabulary.” She passed the beer back to her mom and took a sip of her water. “Can we start over? Please? I have something I need to talk to you guys about.”

“You’re going to have to lighten up, Pumpkin,” Ted said. “It’s a new world.” Ooh, that stung, but Alex held her tongue.

Alex reached into her bag and pulled the envelope out. Moment of truth.

“So… Dad, Mom…” Alex started. “I… Can you guys please sign something for me?”

“You don’t want to go back home, do you?” Ted asked.

Alex chuckled. “No. The opposite… really.” She’d been working on getting this paperwork together since Emanuel had explained the process when they’d first met, when Mari had her over for dinner after that first gangbang practice.

“Mom, Dad, as you guys know, my residency in Sexworld is based on yours. Dad’s, really, thanks to Virgo.” She placed the papers on the table. “This is my personal application for permanent residency. There’s… a long-ass process, but I’m trying to go down the checklist. I’m moving into a new place tonight, I have no official complaints on my record... Mom, Dad, I want to stay. No matter what happens, I love this place too much to ever leave. I need you guys to sign off on my application to move on to the next step.”

“Oh, honey!” Sally positively beamed.

“Let me take a look at that,” Ted said neutrally. He started going through the paperwork. “Who’s this Emanuel Vargas now? He’s listed as sponsor?”

“My gym coach’s first husband,” Alex replied. “He’s a lawyer, he works downtown.” Mari was right, Manny was absolutely bound for great things. Though she was wrong on one point, he ended up at Yale instead of Harvard, though it could be argued that was a distinction without a difference, Ivy League was still Ivy League.

“What are some of the other stipulations?” Mom asked. ‘Stipulations,’ huh? They had the conversation two minutes ago, and she already sounded like a lawyer herself.

“Well, as Manny explained it, this is just the first step. Then I have to present it before an official or a judge or something. If I get accepted, I have a two year probationary period I think? Lots of the usual. Medical check-ups, interviews, I think there’s, like, a testing thing? I have to be employed or seeking education… I want to start applying for colleges locally, maybe USF or USC or something. But I don’t want to apply for anything if I’m not sure there’s a future for me here. I need you guys to sign off on this. Please.”

“What makes you think we’re going anywhere?” Mom asked.

Shit. That’s a bad question to ask. The truth was her dad might very well decide to just turn the family around, and Alex needed a safety net. After everything she’d experienced, there was just no way she could go back to the prude world. “I just don’t want to take the chance,” Alex replied. “I’m an adult now, I’m making an adult decision. I think.”

Sally took the papers and signed immediately. She looked so happy for Alex. Ted still seemed pensive.

“You’re leaving us?” Ted asked. “We’re still a family, right?” He sounded so… beaten.

“Ted…” Sally admonished.

“Of course we are, Dad,” Alex replied. “But your little girl has to grow up sometime.”

She never even noticed Pat and Rachel in the room. They were standing together at the entrance of the kitchen, watching it all play out. Pat was completely naked, his hands on his hips, his skin wet with sweat and Emily’s juices, his cock protruding out. Rachel had her hands over her mouth.

“I’m going to do whatever I have to to keep this family together.” Ted said, and pushed the papers back towards Alex. “I can’t sign this.”

“Ted…” Sally looked furious.

“Dad!” Pat wasn’t happy about this either.

“Okay, that’s your choice,” Alex replied coolly. Don’t set him off, don’t set him off, don’t set him off. “Manny said this might happen. And I’m just warning you, that I’m not going to stop seeking residency, but if you don’t sign that, I’m going to have to… um… there was a phrase he used. Seek… inspective relief? Is that right?”

“Injunctive,” Sally replied. “Seek injunctive relief. Ted, sign the goddamn paper.”

“No, no, I can’t. I won’t. I won’t break up this family. You’re all here because of me. I won’t let you leave me.”

“Alex, can I need to speak to your mother in private. Can you give us a minute?” Ted asked.

“Sure, I want to talk to Pat and Rachel for a minute.”

Alex stood up, and herded her siblings into the living room.

“Shit, Alex!” Pat burst out, half-whispering, half-yelling. “I didn’t think Dad would have a meltdown over this.”

“Me neither,” Alex replied.

“Worst case scenario, Dad completely flips out,” Rachel added. “If he tries to drag us back home, what can we do?”

“Home? Really?” Pat asked.

“Reflex,” Rachel grumbled.

“Go see Manny, I’ve already given him a heads up,” Alex replied. “I figured there was… like, a ten percent chance this could all get bad. He’s already got, like, the prelim stuff ready for you.”

“How’d you convince him to do that?” Rachel asked.

“A lot of anal. So much anal,” Alex said with a smile. “I’m going to be his, like, personal buttslut for… oh, shit, I’m moving in there tonight.” A beat. “SO much anal.”

“I’m sure you hate that…” Rachel quipped.

“Yeah, it’s just awful when my ass gets rocked by a perfect dick and I have, like, infinite orgasms.” Alex rolled her eyes, then took a deep breath. They needed to get back on topic. “Do you guys have sponsors?”

“I don’t technically need one,” Rachel replied. “I was accepted to the school on my own merits. So I’m okay.”

“I might have to find one,” Pat said.

“My mom will do it for sure,” Emily added. When did she get here? But there she was, draping off of Pat. They really did look great together. And Alex’s situational awareness was going out the window. She was so nervous she couldn’t see what was around her anymore.

“What will I owe her?”

Emily looked pointedly at Alex. “A lot of anal. So much anal.”

Alex chuckled. Yeah, that sounded about right.

“I can live with that,” Pat replied, and was rewarded by a kiss on the cheek from Emily.

“Okay guys, get going,” Alex said to them. “Pat, it’s where you dropped me off after gangbang practice.”

“Oh, you’re going to Ms. Bichir’s place?” Emily added. “I know the way.”

“All right, we’ll see you there later,” Rachel said, wrapping Alex up in a big hug.

Pat went the deep kiss route. Alex couldn’t help herself, she wrapped up his cock with her hand. It felt so good, hot and throbbing and wet like it was.

“Gross, you two,” Rachel admonished. She’d get over it.

“See you there, Alex,” Emily also went the hug route. Her nipples felt good against Alex’s body, even if they were separated by this damn tank top.

Pat lead the two girls out of the house. Alex went back to the kitchen table, and once again cursed her situational awareness. However their discussion had gone, Sally was now lying on the table getting mercilessly rammed by Ted, moaning like crazy. She hadn’t even noticed, and clearly this situation didn’t take long to develop.

Alex found herself scandalized for only a moment. This was Sexworld after all, and if a vigorous fuck from Mom turned Dad around on the issue, that would be great. It’s not like it was a big sacrifice for Sally after all, they’d only been married over two decades.

“Hey, I’m going to go upstairs and grab some stuff,” Alex said.

“Okay – ah! – sweetie,” Sally replied. Ted didn’t even acknowledge his daughter’s existence, he was concentrating too hard on fucking his wife. This… should be weirder.

Alex went to her bedroom. Most of her things were still in boxes. She took an old backpack out of the closet, and started going through her drawers. Some things she wanted to keep, like her hair dryer. None of the clothes were going with her. A couple pairs of shoes. Spare phone charger. Not the old computer, with the money Daniel was paying her, she’d be able to afford a tablet or a laptop in a couple months.

She stopped when she came on her diary in her dresser drawer. She’d been making entries into it up until just before their move to Sexworld. It seemed like a lifetime ago. The entries were so pedestrian. Even the sexier ones were… amazing in their simplicity. Her sheer joy at finally having sex for the first time. Her coy crushes with some of the boys and girls at school. Her subtle crush on her friend Cara’s mom and dad both.

She dumped the useless book in her dresser drawer. Another woman wrote those, really. Now she was fucking people to become friends with them, instead of as an eventual result. Now if she wanted to have sex with someone, all she had to do was ask, even her friends’ parents. She did miss Cara a bit, she’d have to Skype her some time this weekend. If she was lucky, one day she’d have her tongue buried in Cara’s pussy. Maybe she’d get the chance to fuck Cara’s parents one day, too.

“Knock, knock,” Ted said from her door. How long had she been standing there reminiscing? A while, since it was clearly later in the afternoon.

“Change your mind?” Alex asked.

“Maybe,” Ted replied.

When Ted grabbed her, Alex was caught completely off guard. She found herself pushed against the wall, her father’s body behind her. She was frozen in shock.

“You think you’re a real Sexworlder, don’t you?” Ted asked, menace in his voice. “You want to be a Sexworlder? My ‘little girl’ is all ‘grown up?’ Prove it.”

Shit. Of course he’d ask that. Alex was completely disgusted inside. There was no way she was going to fuck her own father… or was she? Mom was clearly enjoying herself… and if this meant not breaking up the family, should she just give in? As much as she wanted to say no, maybe she should say yes, just this once…

Does Alex go through with it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)