More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 34 by edwards21 edwards21

Does Alex go through with it?

A New Life - Finale

Alex once thought she knew who she was. She was the athlete, the pole vault champion, the Topeka slut bound for a major track and field college like Oregon or Florida, or bound for an STD or accidental pregnancy because she just couldn’t keep it in her pants. And then her dad announced that the family was moving to this new world, and her life was turned on its head.

She was free, happy in her sexuality. She loved sex, loved the way this world made her feel, loved what she could do with her body. She loved the feeling of a hard cock inside of her, of a girl’s tongue all over her, of her mouth occupied by just about anything. She loved the feeling of hot cum all over and inside her body, she loved the taste of a pussy gushing juices into her mouth. She loved someone’s trained hands working their way all over her body. She loved having orgasm after orgasm, it was a more pure than any narcotic.

Her time in Sexworld taught her who she really was. Taught her what her limits were. Taught her what was really important to her. Taught her that she’d fuck pretty much anyone.

But “pretty much anyone” didn’t mean absolutely anyone. She still had her limits. And now she’d finally reached them.

The fleeting thought of “just this once” was replaced with a red-hot rage. She’d made it clear she wasn’t interested downstairs. And while she teased Rachel, she’d never try to herself like this. This was too far.

Up until right now, she didn’t think her father was that bad, despite their problems. They didn’t agree on much, sure, and he was always condescending in that fatherly way, but in the end, for all their arguments, they were family.

But just like Sexworld changed her, changed everyone in their family, it also changed Ted. Her father never would have pinned her to the wall, never would have been rubbing his penis along the crack of her ass, never would have tried to his own daughter into having sex with him.

One thing Ted did do was admonish Alex for her focus on sports and athletics. He was supportive in his own way, but he never really understood why that kind of competition was important to her. He never understood her trips to the gym or her rigorous training schedule, always running, jumping, becoming more. He’d always say she should focus more on her studies, to get a good job after college.

But even with her training lapsed in the last couple of weeks, that didn’t really negate the years of work she did during her high school career. Pole Vault takes an incredible amount of core and upper body strength. Balance. Coordination.

These are things her father lacked, at least by comparison. And when that initial shock of being pushed against the wall wore off, so did her hesitation about reacting. No father of hers would ever treat her like this. And if Ted only saw her as a sex object, even just for this one moment, then she had to see him only as an attacker.

“Get OFF OF ME!” Alex screamed into the void.

Alex’s elbow flew back as she twisted her body. She hit Ted clear in the forehead, sending him reeling back. Without giving him a chance to react further, she kneed him as hard as she could, right between the legs.

Once again, it was like the world stopped. His yelp of pain seemed deeper, almost in slow motion. She stood there again in shock, as he crumpled to the ground, grabbing his cock and balls in an attempt to protect himself from further attack. He fell into a fetal position.

Time returned to normal as Sally burst into the room. “Alex! Ted! What happened!?”

“He… he…” Alex was whispering. She couldn’t get the words out. She stood there, just as shocked as when he’d first himself on her. “I didn’t…” Say something. Say anything! Don’t just stand there like a dumb cunt, tell her what happened! You stupid bitch, if you don’t say something now, your family will hate you forever! SAY SOMETHING!

But the words never came. She just stood there, dumbfounded at the whole encounter. Her father assaulted her. Then she assaulted him. Their relationship had just collapsed in a way that Alex never would have anticipated and never could have expected. Maybe if she hadn’t moved out. Maybe if she’d stayed.

“I’m sorry,” Ted whimpered on the ground. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry…”

He just repeated himself like that over and over.

Sally tried to put a hand on Alex’s shoulder, but she must have flinched, because her mother backed off without making contact. Great, she was so messed up in the head right now that she somehow didn’t want human contact.

“Wait downstairs,” Sally said quietly.

Alex didn’t say a word, she just went back down to the living room, and sat down on the couch, dumbfounded. What just happened? So many thoughts were running through her head. None of this made sense.

“Pumpkin?” Her father’s voice was behind her. What time was it? The sun was completely down now. How long had she been down there? And she let him sneak up on her again!?

She was still freaked out. She turned sharply on the couch to look at him. The first thing she noticed is that he was wearing pants, that was actually a weirdly comforting sign. The second was that he was keeping his distance. And the third was that he was holding both his hands up, one of those hands was holding her stack of papers.

“Look, I… I’m sorry Pumpkin, I don’t know what came over me.” He put the papers down on the end table by the stairs. “It’s been… hard to figure out, you know? This world. What the rules are. And your mother and I, we have a lot to talk about. I, uh. I signed your papers. Maybe I do need to—“

Alex didn’t remember jumping over the couch, or racing towards him, or frankly anything up until she’d interrupted him with a massive hug, bawling her eyes out on his shoulder. She had her daddy back, that’s what mattered.

He hugged her back, fiercely. “I’m so sorry Pumpkin,” he whispered in her ear.

“You’ll have a shiner to remember,” Alex said, out a half laugh.

They stayed like that for a while. Eventually Sally got involved, and the three of them just stayed there for what seemed like an eternity, hugging it out, a family.

The rest of the night went on more or less like the way things used to be, which seemed surprising after Ted’s bout with what Alex could only describe as temporary insanity. They settled back into the usual amount of teasing and handwringing they were used to. It was like it all never happened. Alex was glad for the brief return to normalcy.

Eventually it was time to go. She gave both of her parents big hugs once again. She was going to spend more time at home, that was for sure. She did need her family in her life, that was obvious to her now. And they all had a lot of room for growth, and maybe a little bit of healing.

Alex relished the sound of the door closing behind her. Waiting for her Lyft to show up, she put her backpack down and pulled her top off, finally releasing her breasts to the night air. It felt good to have that damn thing off. Her skirt came next, pushing it down off of her hips. Even just that little bit of coverage was so oppressive.

She looked around for a trash can, but the nearest one she could think of that wasn’t back in the house was way out at a bus stop she barely remembered.

Thankfully, her dilemma was resolved by the appearance of a guy on a bike wearing only crotchless shorts stopping on the street near her. “Hey there,” he said. “You’re hot. Wanna fuck?”

Alex smiled. “Sorry, I’m waiting on my ride. Rain check.” It was too bad, he had a very nice dick. She’d have loved to give him a workout if she had more time.

“Okay,” he replied, kinda disappointed.

“Hey, you know where I can throw these away?”

“Prude world clothes?” he asked. “I’ll take ‘em.”

Alex gave him a look. “I don’t think they’ll fit you.”

“They’ll fit around my dick,” he said with a smile. “Something to remember you by.”

Now it was Alex’s turn to smile. “Only if you give me your number. I want to give that thing between your legs a ride next time I’m in town.”

He pulled his phone out of his pocket, and she retrieved hers from her backpack. Trading numbers with Stan, as it turned out his name was, she threw her discarded clothes at his face. He caught them with a chuckle, before sniffing them lewdly and hanging them off of his dick like a clothes hanger, drawing a big laugh from Alex. It felt good to have a nice, sexy moment after all the day’s worry and drama.

He rode off when the Lyft driver showed up. The driver was a good looking girl, but there was also a reasonably hot guy in the back seat. Alex was stuck with indecision before the driver pointed to the back seat. Alex was only too happy to comply.

She crawled into the back seat, dropping her backpack behind the passenger’s seat and deftly taking the guy’s cock into her mouth, moaning as she did. It had been hours since she had a decent cock. It felt great to have a nice, hot, throbbing one in her mouth primed and ready to give her a tasty snack.


Mari’s place would look like a mansion to any prude worlder. It was a big, three story place with something like eight bedrooms. But in the Sexworld, this sort of home was very common. Sexworlders, in their search of the next orgasm, did not like living in small, cramped places that could only fit three or four people. That limited the variety of people you could fuck without going out. So the homes they built were larger, and thus shared. Eight bedrooms, probably twenty adults lived there, all part-owners like a co-op or a condo. And while it wasn’t as wild as Rachel’s dorm situation, there was plenty of action.

Alex was going to get sooo laid. Not that the shelter she’d been staying at had been bad in that regard. But Mari was right, this was safer.

Alex walked up to the door wearing only her sandals and the cum on her face from her friend from the Lyft ride. She fully expected Mari to lick it off of her while they got acquainted.

Before she could even knock on the door the door opened violently, and she found herself manhandled by Rick, Mari’s second husband, having her backpacks roughly taken from her and thrown in a corner, forcibly kissed by Rick, and then she herself was thrown towards the big poofy chair where Mari was giving Pat one hell of a ride. Without saying a single word, she let herself be shoved into Mari’s cock-filled cunt. She started licking and sucking, making sure to give both Mari and Pat the right amount of attention, while she felt Rick’s slicked up cock pushing its way into her hungry ass.

What a welcome! She groaned into Mari’s pussy at the incredible feeling of Rick’s cock stretching her ass. She was holding on to her brother’s hands for support, while Mari held Alex’s head into her crotch, her unstated instruction that under no circumstances should Alex stop pleasuring her. And Alex was all too happy to follow that instruction, she loved her teacher’s pussy so much.

“You’re… ah! Late… Alex… oh, fuck…” Mari moaned from the combined attention of the Artons.

Alex wasn’t able to give more than a moaned response to Mari, considering her current state. Besides, Alex knew all too well how much her mentor hated interruptions when she was being eaten out.

Rick was just rocking Alex’s ass, forcing her into Mari and Pat’s coupling. Alex’s first orgasm was ignored by everyone but her. Rick was concentrating too hard on buttsex and Mari was concentrating too hard on getting fucked and licked, so Alex just rode it through, not that she was given any choice in the matter. It occurred to her that she hadn’t really cum since school ended for the day, so this was very welcome. She moaned in pleasure as her body shook, doing everything she could to keep her oral attention on her brother and teacher.

Everything about this felt wonderful. The plush carpet under her body. The feeling of Mari’s muscles against her tongue. The warmth of her brother’s cock in her teacher’s cunt. The stretched out and full feeling of Mari’s husband’s cock in her ass. The sounds and smells of the room, there was a little orgy going on, and Alex barely noticed it as she was roughly brought into this house.

When Alex had first been invited for dinner after that first gangbang practice, Mari had explained the rules. “First, permission doesn’t exist here. Someone wants to fuck, they’re just going to fuck. Be prepared. No such thing as the word no once you go through that door.” Alex had gotten flushed at the thought, and Rick was proving that right now, that was for sure. “Second, no fucking at the dinner table. If we’re eating, keep it in your pants.” The joke being that neither of them ever seemed to wear pants, of course. Mari had learned the phrase from Alex and thought it was adorable. “Finally, no showers before bed. You’re going to get messy. Live it. Love it.”

Mari had opened the door that first night, and seeing Manny by the door, got down on her knees and immediately sucked his cock into her mouth. There was zero hesitation on the part of the sexy Latina, and Alex had to follow suit, finding one of Mari’s roommates and doing the same, worshipping the big, black cock that had found its way into her mouth.

Alex came again, reliving the memory of that first whirlwind of sex and friendship. Mari had been so good to her, and Alex couldn’t quite fathom why. It’s not like there was any shortage of cute Sexworld girls for Mari to play with. But here they were, with Alex sucking the clit of her beautiful mentor while said was being happily fucked by Alex’s big brother. Of course, there was also a nice, big cock fucking her ass, that was nice, too.

It was the sound of Rachel cumming somewhere in that same living room that managed to distract Alex. Her sister was rocking through a big orgasm by the sound of it. Pat was clearly as turned on by their sister as Alex was, but he also had the fortune of being buried balls deep in the cunt of one of the hottest lays Alex had ever met. Under the combined of Mari’s vag, Alex’s tongue, and Rachel’s cries, he didn’t stand a chance. With a groan he sprayed his juice inside Mari, which just sent Alex into a frenzy. She attacked her teacher’s cunt with everything she had. Two of her favorite people in the world had just intertwined in the most magical and perfect way, and she wanted every drop. Good Christ they tasted good together.

The extra tongue action got Mari off, causing her to shudder and shake. And even through Alex’s own orgasm, she wasn’t about to give up on her mentor’s clit. Mari would never forgive her (she totally would) if Alex stopped tonguing her just because she was cumming. That went against everything Mari stood for! Even has Alex’s toes curled, and even as her body stiffened, and even as she screeched involuntarily, and even as waves of pleasure shot through her, she kept up her attack on Mari. She wanted to lick every inch of the beautiful twenty something. She wanted to taste every drop of cum that she and Pat produced. She wished she could magically grow a cock and give Mari the pounding she deserved.

Rick was the last of the group to cum, opting to pull out of Alex’s ass, hop over her, and spray it all over Mari’s chest, drawing a huge laugh out of her. Mari was a rare girl who loved surprise cumshots. It probably came from all the gangbanging she’d done, getting covered in man juice was part and parcel of the action.

Alex slid forward, licking up Mari’s body, looking up at her longingly, tasting Rick’s cum and Mari’s skin and loving every second of it. She roughly gripped one of Mari’s perfect B cups and roughly sucked a nipple into her mouth, before darting up and taking Mari’s face in her hands, kissing her passionately and feeding her some of her collected cum.

They soon rolled off of the chair, both of them now empty of cocks, just making out on the ultra-comfortable carpet. Alex’s hand was between her mentor’s legs, two fingers buried deep in her snatch. The two of them kept kissing each other as they rubbed their naked bodies together, almost trying to become one.

Suddenly, Mari stopped. “I’m thirsty,” she said girlishly, before darting up and heading towards the kitchen.

Alex knew full well Mari was doing that entirely to tease her. When Mari wasn’t being a teacher, she had a wicked streak to her, not unlike Hope’s. Alex definitely had a thing for sarcastic girls.

Well she wasn’t about to fall for it, she’d let Mari stew in the kitchen for a bit. Besides, it was obvious that Mari’s “spare room” line was utter bullshit, Alex knew full well that she’d end up in Mari’s bed with her three spouses, at least tonight. She had no doubt that until she could actually pay rent, her “room” would be where ever she ended up on a particular evening, fucking its occupants throughout the night. And Alex was just fine with that, she’d be happy to be the house slut while she was job hunting.

She pulled herself up and surveyed the room. It was as impressive as any of Emily’s orgies, though the age difference was more pronounced. Dean, Elaine’s brother and Mari’s TA/roommate had Cassie upside down and was piledriving her ass with gusto. The now-brunette bombshell clearly loved it. Hope and one of Mari’s many roommates were together in a corner, he had her up against a wall and was fucking her senseless. Emily had found herself a fun DP. Pat and Jared were making out in a corner, while Elaine was on her knees sucking their cocks.

The oldest person in the room at 30, Elaine was just starting to show her baby bump. When they met, she was so excited about reuniting with her boyfriend – the baby’s father – when he came back from a European tour. He played for some metal band (of course) which was how Mari and Elaine had met originally. They were planning on getting a smaller house together – one similar to the one Alex’s parents currently owned – where they’d raise their child and fuck their neighbors and all the usual fun stuff of family life.

Funny how that seemed like “usual” now. A lot can change in two weeks.

And there was Rachel, kneeling on the couch and draped over the back of it as Mike slammed her from behind. She looked like she was in cock heaven as the master dicksman gave her everything he had. Alex once again flopped over the couch next to her, and gave Mike a slap on the ass.

“You taking care of my sister, big boy?”

“She’s your sister?”

Alex’s eyes went shut in a hurry. Mike was great, but he could be a real dunce sometimes.

“You didn’t notice? We have the same eyes… the same ass…”

Rachel was in a constant state of orgasm as Mike rammed her. Her fingers were splayed out, her breathing was half ragged, half deep moaning, and there were copious fluids running down her legs. Mike did love his marathon sessions, and Rachel had professed an enjoyment of them as well with the-other-Jared. So at least for tonight, they were made for each other, the invincible cock versus the unstoppable pussy.

“I just thought she was hot,” Mike said nonchalantly. He was definitely enjoying himself, the sweat covering his well-muscled pecs made that clear, but he once again displayed his mastery of just existing during ultra-hot sex.

She turned to Rachel, pretending that she wasn’t getting fucked into delirium. “So, what, Nerd, he just came behind you and started fucking you? No introductions?”

“Nope!” she replied happily. “So… so… aaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!” she interrupted herself with yet another major orgasm. Alex was really happy her big sister was having such a good time.

“How long have you two been going at it?”

“Since we got here,” Mike replied nonchalantly.

If Mike and Hope got here first, then that meant him and Rachel had been fucking for at least, like, three hours straight.

“Holy shit that’s hot,” Alex said, lightly fingering herself.

“I could do you next,” Mike said with a wiggle of his eyes.

Alex reached up and slapped him on the chest with the back of her hand. “Don’t you dare, Mike!” Alex said. “We already have sex pretty much every day, and look at how much fun Rachel’s having. You two are awesome together, and if I have anything to say about it, you’re going to keep fucking until neither of you can do it anymore. You hear me?”

“Hell yeah I do,” Mike replied. “You’ll get yours.” Rachel just moaned.

“So… this is… Mike…” Rachel finally managed to turn her head towards Alex. She had a dopey look of pure lust on her face. “I get it.”

Alex thought about planting a big one on Rachel’s lips, but decided against it, remembering how her father acted. It was only a matter of time before Rach would give up on the old world and Alex and Pat would get their turns with her, but only when Rachel was ready. So instead, Alex opted for planting a kiss on Rachel’s forehead.

She was planning on getting up, but she was stopped by Manny, who pushed her back down, spread her legs, and slowly pushed his thick, meaty cock inside her dripping pussy. She was going to cum hard, especially with Rachel still getting rammed right next to her. This was so hot it was bordering on sensory overload.

“Ah!” Alex squeaked as Manny filled her up. “Hey Manny,” she said, trying to regain composure.

“Hey Alex,” he said. Manny was handsome, she could see what Mari saw in him. She wondered what he was like as the prom king of their high school. There had to be pictures of that first night, right? “Welcome to the household.”

“Thanks!” she said happily. Ah, he filled her up nice. Not as nice as Mike, but she had no problems leaving that particular stallion to Rachel. A quick flick of their eyes over to the pair not two feet away from her. Her sister was very clearly in cock heaven.

“How did it go with your parents?” Manny asked as he started fucking her. “It sounded like things got dicey.”

Alex did NOT want Rachel to find out about the episode with their father. Or Pat for that matter. It might get out eventually, but hopefully after enough time had passed so that their family didn’t completely fall apart. Now was the time for rebuilding.

“It took a bit, but mom and I convinced him,” Alex replied dreamily. It was half true. And both she and her sister were thoroughly distracted by cock at the moment, so Rachel was probably in no position to call her out on it.

She looked up at the wonderful photo of Mari in her college years, blown up and framed over the fireplace, being utterly invaded by cock during one of her gangbang competitions. Somehow, despite all the men around her, the glint in her eye was still visible. That photographer was amazing. It was a shame Mari wasn’t here in person – she clearly got accosted by someone in or around the kitchen – and she couldn’t want for tomorrow’s next gangbang practice. Mari just looked completely amazing when she was giving a group of guys everything she had.

And Manny felt great inside of her, fucking her deeply but not roughly. A nice, relaxing, sensual fuck, which was a needed change of pace after the frantic pile of bodies Alex started the evening with. Though it occurred to her that she was so enamored with Mari that she’d forgotten her brother.

“Hey, if you’re planning on cumming in me, let me suck your dick after,” Alex said. That drew another moan from Rachel.

“And if I want to cum on your tits?” Manny knew how much she liked that, too.

“Then you go right ahead,” she replied.

She lay back and enjoyed the feeling of Manny’s body on top of her, of his cock filling her up, of her beautiful sister getting rammed right next to her, of the sights, sounds, and smells of the room. Yeah, this was much nicer than the shelter…


As the night wore on, Alex had found herself in any kind of sexual entanglement one could imagine. Dinner had come and gone, Manny had picked up ribs from a local place that was pretty good. Rachel and Mike spent the whole dinner making googly-eyes at each other as they wanted to get back to their marathon fuck.

And sure enough, they were back together in short order, back to seeing how many orgasms they could wring out of each other. Alex liked seeing Rachel completely nude, it seemed like such a rare thing. Sexworld fashionista or not, her sister had a body to die for. And Mike was showing his appreciation for her body in the best way possible.

Alex, on the other hand, got dragged into one of Cassie’s games, not that she minded one bit. Cassie had run out and grabbed a few of Mari’s make roommates – none of whom Alex had fucked before, so this was a nice new experience – and put them on the couch where Alex, Cassie, and Hope would ride them reverse cowgirl. After a few minutes, Cassie would call out “switch!” and they’d scramble to the next cock over.

At this moment, Alex found herself in the center, holding the hands of the wonderful girls on either side of her. Tall, athletic, snarky Hope, and sweet, playful Cassie. She’d only known them for a couple of weeks, but was incredibly grateful that she’d met the two gorgeous women. Maybe it was a little early to call it love, but she definitely felt something powerful for both of them.

“Ah… ah… switch!” Cassie called out.

“Oh, come on,” Hope groaned. She was just getting into her newest partner, and now had to find the strength to get up and circle all the way around the couch. Cassie was a cruel, cruel mistress.

As Alex hopped off of her own friend and came around to the right side cock for the third time since the game started, she took a moment to once again take in the debauchery. Pat had found his way back to Emily, the pair once again more making love than just having sex. They were really over the moon with each other. Jared had hooked up with Sarah, Mari’s sole wife, who got home both late and thoroughly covered in cum. Alex could see what Mari saw in her, they were definitely both group sex nuts. Apparently, Mari had met Sarah through Manny, she was a friend of his from law school. Mari had once again disappeared after dinner. Some host she turned out to be. Alex knew the Latina minx would need to be punished, gym teacher or no. She sensed a strapon up Mari’s ass in their very near future. As it was nearing midnight, most of everyone else had gone to sleep, leaving the teenagers to their own devices.

Alex sighed happily as she guided the cock into herself. This was just what she needed after all the drama of the day. A lot of happy sex with most of her favorite people in the world. She couldn’t ask for anything else.


Mari’s room was a tacky disaster. Wall to wall covered with heavy metal posters, a stupid number of them signed. The names varied from generic to ridiculous. Who misspells “Tranquility” like that? Mari was a true believer in all things heavy, loud, and cacophonic, one glaring flaw in Alex’s angelic-like opinion of her mentor. Mari seemed perfect in every way except for whatever it was she called music.

There was always one photo that Mari kept on the dresser that intrigued her. It was the only time she’d seen Mari clothed, and Alex had to admit, she was hot even when she wasn’t naked. In the picture she was wearing an Iron Maiden T-shirt, cut to remove the sleeves and expose her midriff, leather booty shorts, and fishnet stockings. Alex had no idea how she was shod, but considering that the only shoes in her closet were a bunch of running sneakers and one ridiculous pair of combat boots, she had to assume it was the latter that completed the ensemble.

The guy she was hanging off of, however, was ugly as all hell. A big muscly, metal guy, blonde, scraggly long hair, a comically oversized nose, and a completely psychotic beard that he’d separated into a pair of bizarre twin braids. He was wearing a simple brown tank top and cargo shorts, nothing fancy.

And whoever this guy was, Mari was positively elated to be in the picture with him. Her grin was impossible to ignore, the kind of grin Alex had only seen on her during one of her gangbangs.

She looked out the bedroom window at Mari, her back turned, just doing some stretches by the pool. As far as Alex could tell, she’d been out there most of the night other than dinner. She had no idea what her mentor was planning, or if she’d even planned at all. Alex hadn’t discounted the idea that she’d meant to return to the party, but kept finding more willing partners. And as she’d discovered, hard ass gym coach or no, in her own time Mari had as hard a time turning down sex as Alex herself.

It was only when she saw Mari pick up her phone and head back towards the house that she knew that the game was nearly up. Alex picked up her own phone, she knew to expect the text.

[Hey, it’s getting late. Show you to your room? Meet by the den.]

Alex rolled her eyes. Too obvious.

[I’m already here! :)] she replied.

She heard Mari’s phone ding on the other side of the door. Too obvious!

[Where R U?]

[In my room! On the other side of the door. Behind you.]

Mari didn’t bother responding, she just opened up the door and peered in. “What gave it away?”

“Let me guess. You were planning on ambushing me on the way to the den, throwing me on the bed, and fucking me until we both passed out, right?” She gave Mari a sweet smile.

Hanging off the door, Mari dropped her head down and let out a deep sigh. “I need to up my game with you, Alex.”

Mari pulled herself up and slid on next to Alex. Her hand instinctively went to Mari’s ass. Good God she had a great body.

“Who is he?” Alex asked, still focused on the picture.

“His name’s Marco. Great singer, great bassist, great producer.” Mari clearly knew that any other information would be lost on Alex.

“Did he at least have a big dick or something? I don’t get it.”

That was when Mari did something Alex didn’t expect, she darted down and bit Alex’s tit, drawing a yelp.

“Hey!” Alex said, laughing in spite of herself.

Mari chuckled a bit too. “I get you don’t like the same music I do, but can you at least deal with the fact that I DO like this music? Shit, girl.”

“Okay, okay, I’ll stop treating you like you listen to ear cancer. Even though you totally listen to ear cancer.”

Mari just rolled her eyes, before moving to the end table to charge her phone.

“But honestly… why?”

“Why do I listen to metal?” Mari looked almost insulted.

“No. I mean… no… this picture was taken on the other side, right? Like, why else would you or this Marco guy be wearing clothes?”

“Yeah, I see a lot of shows in the prude world. Not as much of a metal scene on this side.” Mari sat down on the bed, looking delectable. Alex wasn’t sure she could hold herself back much longer.

“So you buy tickets, you take a long ass train ride to Colorado, go through the Transfer, then what, fly into where ever you’re going to see a band or whatever, that whole time you’re dressed and not getting any loving… just to listen to a band or two, then turn around and go home?”

“Yeah, that’s about it. Sometimes I hitch a ride with a couple of friends who are also fans. Like Elaine’s baby daddy.”

“I don’t think I could stand that. I don’t get how you could go that long without… I dunno, going into Sexworld Harlot Mode and fucking everything in sight.”

Mari smiled her teacher’s smile. “There’s more to life than sex, Alex.”

Alex looked at her like she just grew a second head. This coming from the Gangbang Queen of California?

“I know how much fun this world is. Get yourself fucked ten, twenty, thirty times a day. More if you’re like the two of us.”

Alex smiled. They could find themselves some adventures, that was for sure.

“But that’s not all this place is. That’s not all living is. And even you know that. Or am I not talking to a track and field star?”

Mari was right. Alex did miss that competition. But it was getting to the point where she’d have to consider a breast reduction to stay competitive. Pole vault was hard enough without big, fatty bags of useless weight hanging off of your chest. But in the end, Alex decided that her sexuality was more important to her.

Alex found herself lost for words.

“Find a hobby. Find something to do. Something mental, something emotional. Otherwise, you might just get bored of sex. Trust me, it can happen.”

“Sounds like a fate worse than ,” Alex honestly considered.

“Look, Alex, I’m telling you that you should do what makes you happy. Just be aware that may not always involve that… delicious slit between your legs.”

“You’re right,” Alex quipped. “It might involve my ass instead.”

Mari reached out and gave Alex’s ass a swat, admittedly at Alex’s unspoken invitation, before putting her arms around Alex and drawing her to the bed.

“You know what I mean.”

Alex wanted to say all sorts of things to Mari. She wanted to thank her for being there for her, for watching out for her. She wanted to tell this gorgeous creature how beautiful and sexy she was. She wanted to ask a million questions about what life is really like in Sexworld, the kind of insights a native would have. But she couldn’t. All she could do is fall on top of her mentor, put her hands all over Mari’s body, kiss her deeply, and try to say with her mouth and her body everything she wanted to say with her voice. Manny, Rick, and Sarah would make it here eventually, but for now, she was grateful for this quiet moment between her and her mentor.

She loved this world. She loved the opportunities it offered. She loved its people.

Moving here was the best thing that ever happened to Alex Arton, and she never wanted to leave.

Fin.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)