More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SubFantasy SubFantasy

Stories

A Dame (Female Knight) sneaks in to try to kill queen rosaline (lesdom)

You arrived in her kingdom and sneaked past her tight security with your skills. You are now in front of the doors of her personal bed chambers. You knock on the door and hear a enchanting voice giving you permission to enter.

You open the door to find yourself in a luxurious royal bedroom. A gorgeous woman with sensual curves is sitting on a bed with a book on her lap. She is wearing a royal robe that is very form fitting, revealing her curvy body. She is wearing reading glasses that seem to magnify her enchanting eyes.

She doesn't look up from her book as you enter the room and you take this time to look at her tiara on her head. You now know this woman is Queen rosaline and she is your target.

"Queen Rosaline" You say, interrupting her reading " I am Alice, a knight from a neighboring kingdom, and I am here to defeat you!"

Rosaline finally looks up from her book, a curious look in her eyes as she sizes you up.

"You are a dame, a Female knight?" She asks as she looks at you. " And you are here to defeat me, so amusing. Why do you think you can defeat me?" She asks with a challenge in her tone.

" You are a great seductress ,capable of ruling over a kingdom but I am not a man. Your charms won't work on me" You say confidently.

"Oh, you think I can't seduce you because you are a woman? Oh my innocent darling, you don't know my powers. Very well, I will show you the price of your ignorance" She says charmingly.

What does queen rosaline do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)