More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SubFantasy SubFantasy

What does queen rosaline do?

She uses a arousal spell

"Your beguiling words have filled me with desire, I will accept your challenge, if only to hear you scream and yell in ecstasy..." She says and stands up, walking towards you seductively.

You take out your sword and point it at her. "Is that the best you can do, queen? We will see"

"Ohhh you sure are full of confidence, sweet cheeks." She says in an amused tone. She begins to chant something and you stop her in her tracks by attacking. She blocks your sword with her hand and pushes you away, she then begins to chant again.

"Stop, you have to stop casting a spell!" You say stupidly, like she will follow your orders and stop her spell.

"Watch and learn, watch and learn" She whispers as she licks her lips provocatively. You feel your whole body begin to tingle and your sword falls to the ground. She grabs you by the neck, kissing you roughly. Her tongue enters your mouth as you start to feel very sleepy. Her robe starts to fall down, exposing her luscious body. She pulls away from your mouth and starts kissing down your neck. Her hands immediately goes under your shirt, caressing your curves.

You feel yourself get wet very easily and you don't resist when she lifts your shirt up and sucks on your nipples. You can literally feel them getting erect. "Ahhh, you have such delicious tits, I want to squeeze them so badly" She coos in your ear.

You look up and realize the she has dropped her robe completely. You blush and push her away as you try to find your discarded sword.

"Stop all this, we don't have time for this!" "Hmm, sounds like you don't want to beat me after all, sweet cheeks."

"I want to kill you!" You say desperately. You give one last effort to try grab your sword, but she blocks your way.

"Now now, don't be like that. We can do this the nice way or the hard way." She says and spanks you on the ass. You blush even more as she slowly lifts your skirt up, exposing your white cotton panties.She pulls them down slowly, her enchanting eyes watching you as you squirm.

"Such an incredibly sexy ass you have there. I want to see how it looks in my hands." She teases as she grabs the back of your legs and pulls you forward, bending you over. "You are wet, I can tell" She whispers in your ear, rubbing your ass.

She rubs her hand along your stomach and grabs your tits through your shirt.She massages your huge mounds of soft flesh and playfully pushes you back and forth between her hands, letting out little moans of pleasure as she does. You try to remind yourself that you are here to make her surrender, but as her hands rub your body, caressing your tits, and exploring your curves, you feel as if your entire body is filled with a hot, pleasurable energy.

Her other hand grabs your chin and turns your head around. Her beautiful, seductress face is just inches from yours. You can't believe how different she looks with no clothes on. Her raven black hair cascades over her shoulders, framing her seductive face. Her large, doelike eyes peer into your own, her lush lips curled into an erotic smile. Her tongue darts out and licks her upper lip, a move that makes you feel incredibly warm all over.

"You like looking at my body, sweet cheeks?" She asks in a raspy tone, as if she's completely breathless.

"Rosaline, stop this!" You protest "please fight me, but don't seduce me!"

She giggles a bit and presses her soft lips against yours. Her lips are warm and supple, moving against yours in a gentle yet passionate kiss.She slowly rubs your ass, continuing to kiss you.

You feel a rush of desire course through you, and it's all you can do to hold yourself up against the wall. "Stop this, I need to focus!" You say, though much more quietly.

"Took you long enough to realize that, sweet cheeks." She replies and spanks your ass. She runs her hands up under your shirt and begins caressing your body. Her hands explore your curves and run through your hair. Her lips come closer to your breasts, which she begins to kiss and lick.

"Please, stop!" You beg more loudly this time. She turns her head towards you and smirks a bit. "I thought you'd never ask." She stops and then pulls your shirt off, tossing it to the ground. She takes a moment to admire your gorgeous tits.

"My, my what big tits you have!" She says as she runs her hands over them. "I want to feel those mountains twist and turn in my hand." You push her away blushingly as you try to stop her from putting her hands on you.She chuckles a bit and then grabs your wrists, pulling your arms behind you and holding them tightly. She leans in and whispers in your ear "If you try anything, I'll know. But I love a good struggle."

She licks your neck as her hands explore your body. She runs her hands up your skirt and under your dress, feeling your ass through your panties. She holds you in place as her tongue enters your mouth, exploring your sweetness. You squirm in her arms, but you don't know how to get away. You can feel yourself getting hotter and wetter as she touches your private parts.

"Don't fight it, baby." She says in a gentle voice, before you feel her mouth on your neck. Your eyes roll to the back of your head and you let out a moan. She relentlessly licks and kisses your neck and your struggles die down. "Mmm, that's right, sweet cheeks." She purrs as your eyes close and you melt into her touch, finally not resisting at all as she has her way with you.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)