More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SubFantasy SubFantasy

What does queen rosaline do?

She summons a succubus

Queen Rosaline uses her magic to start a summoning ritual. A magical pentagon emerges in the air as magic starts to gather in the room.

A feminine figure passes through the portal, as she steps in the room. You can't see her clearly, because of the mist in the air.

As you look at the figure, you realize Queen rosaline has summoned a succubus!

"Why have you summoned me, mortal?" Asks the feminine figure, blurred in mist.

"I have summoned you to help me seduce this woman" Rosaline says as she points to you "She is ignorant of her own sexuality and she does not know who she truly is. Her power may not be strong enough for what needs to be done to win her heart"

The succubus approaches you slowly, still obscured by fog and magic. As she approaches you she begins to reveal more and more of herself as she moves closer.

You prepare yourself for the battle as she comes out of the mist. When the mist disappears completely, you gasp. There before you was a beautiful young woman dressed in nothing but a white nightgown. She had long dark hair which hung in waves and fell on her shoulders. Her skin was fair and flawless. Her face was perfect in all aspects and it would have been hard to imagine a better looking person than her.

Her eyes were a deep blue color and they seemed to glow in the dim light of the room. They were filled with curiosity and wonder. Her lips were full and red and looked soft and inviting. Her nose was small and cute and her cheeks were flushed pink. Her chin was sharp and defined and her jawline was sharp and defined. The curve of her neck was perfectly curved and showed off her delicate collar bone, which led into her chest which held her ample breasts and she had large round hips. She was incredibly beautiful.

And the way she walked towards you was seductive. She moved like a snake, sinuous and graceful and enticing. She walked like a queen in a harem as if you were just another for her pleasure, which you supposed you were.

She reached you before you even got any chance to blink, she grabbed you and pinned you against the wall and leaned in close, invading your space with her intoxicating scent.

"My name is Artemis." She said to you seductively and you could feel your heart racing and you couldn’t stop staring at her eyes. They sparkled in the dim lights in the dim room. You realized she was staring back at you with an amused expression on her face. “How long are you going to stare at me?” She asked teasingly. “It isn’t everyday I meet an attractive woman. Don’t tell me you haven’t noticed that I have a fine rack”

You gulped loudly and she smirked.

“What's your name dear?” She asked you again, this time in a softer voice.

Your mind was screaming at you to answer but you didn’t. Instead, you felt your cheeks burn.

“Alice” You whispered quietly.

“Alice” She repeated softly “I am Artemis, the goddess of war, beauty, passion and desire, you should be honored that I want you. I could make you mine, you would be my everything” She whispered and her hand slid down the side of your thigh until it reached your inner thigh. You shivered involuntarily at her touch. “But first, we must finish what we started” She breathed as she pressed her lips to yours and you kissed her back hungrily.

You gasp and try to stop the goddess but you can't help but kiss back. When you finally break away you are panting heavily and your hands were gripping tightly onto the Goddess' robes. You're breathing hard and your cheeks are burning hot.

Artemis smirked and ran her fingers across your cheeks and then trailed them along your jaw line and chin, down to your neck where she licked her fingers and tasted blood there. You felt a moan escape from your mouth at her touch. Artemis purred and you felt your insides flutter, and you felt her grow hard underneath her robe.

"My sweet" She whispered "Let's get rid of that pretty little dress first."

She pushed you back against the wall with one hand while she undid the ties of her robe with the other hand as she took off her robe with one fluid movement.

You watched fascinated as she revealed her bare skin to you, her nipples already peaked.

Your eyes widened at the sight of her. This goddess was magnificent. It wasn't easy to look away though and you weren't about to let Artemis go anytime soon. Artemis chuckled under her breath when she saw how intently you were looking at her.

You blushed as you noticed how her gaze kept roaming down you. She slowly pulled back the robe from your hips. She looked so confident and powerful, so breathtaking. You swallowed as she took her finger to the waistband of your skirt, and you let out a shaky breath.

"Please don't" You pleaded nervously.

Her eyes widened.

"Don't be afraid, Alice, I'm here to help you" she assured you, running her finger around the top of your hipbone before trailing it all the way down to the hem of your skirt.

You gasped as she slipped her hand inside your skirt and you squirmed under her touch.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)