More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Mapron01 Mapron01

What curse has been put on Lilly?

A Curse of Nakedness

When Merl could see again he let out a sigh of relief. He could see Lilly just where she had been before, looking perfectly normal. It was possible that nothing had actually happened.

However, this hope died down soon at the sight in front of him. Strange flames suddenly appeared, burning away Lilly's dress, much to the shock of both the princess and the wizard. Though she herself was entirely untouched by the bright red flames, the same could not be said for the regal dress she had come in, or her undergarments, which were all reduced to ash on the floor.

"W-what was that?!", Lilly screamed as she looked at the pile of ashes that used to be her blue dress and panties with shock and confusion. Merl had to shake himself to keep from gawking at the princess' naked form, her magnificent breasts and ass, and instead formulate an answer to her query.

He had a theory obviously, but he knew he had to test it first, before he said anything.

"Just wait here, Princess, allow me to get you some old wizard robes that should be your size", he told her and rummaged through his wardrobe to find one of his old robes, a light blue set that should be just the right size to cover everything that would need to be covered.

He walked over to Lilly and handed them to her, still struggling to not gawk at her as she put them on. The second the robes were on her body they caught fire, the same red flames that had eaten away at her dress destroying the old robes as Merl's theory was confirmed.

"Princess, I believe something gave you a curse. Whenever you wear any kind of clothing said clothing is burned away by those magical flames", he explained to the confused, worried and shocked Lilly, who didn't seem to take the news very well. At least it did give him a good show of her assets, he thought as he prepared for the headache that would be solving this mess.

"What?! So I can't wear clothing anymore? But how am I meant to be a princess and do public appearances now? I can't always be naked! What if I'm no longer fit to be a princess with this curse?! Princesses are meant to wear fancy dresses and I can't do that anymore!", she said, a look of worry and fear on her face. However, Merl hushed her. He would need silence to think of a solution.

"Don't worry, Princess, I'm sure this is temporary, and if not, I can fix it. Do you not trust the kingdom's best wizard? You just need to remain hidden while I do this", he told her, and she gave him a small nod. Now, where could he hide her away. Preferably, the King didn't need to know about this, he didn't need more trouble. Hiding her from most her servants would also be necessary, just to keep the witness count low.

Then there was the issue of Patrice. He was fairly certain the princess' handmaiden would do something terrible to him if she found out something like this happened to Lilly while under his supervision. He'd seen her angry once and it was enough to truly scare him, and she really did care for Lilly. He couldn't keep her here, either, at least in the main room. Even for someone like his Lilly's naked body was far too distracting for him to be productive, which he really needed to be in a situation like this.

So, weighing his options, Merl pondered where he could hide Lilly.

Where does he hide her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)