More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

What happens to Natasha and how does she end up naked?

A Bet's A Bet- ENF RP with Abagel (ME!) and ENF-Lover

abagel — Yesterday at 9:20 PM

It was a lovely evening. Full of camaraderie, good food, better drinks, unbelievable stories exchanged between friends and acquaintances- "super" and alike- and one beautiful, sophisticated, slightly-sour looking woman stood at the center, trying to keep stoic the best that she could. She was dressed in her best. Only she had never intended, planned, or really acquiesced to being such an entertaining sight. At least.....whatever this cursed spell was seemed to say otherwise. Natasha Romanoff stood in the middle of a roaring party atop the Avengers Tower. She was dressed like a civilian unlike her super-colleagues. And not just any civilian- an extravagant server. Her hair was done up in short waves, eyeliner on, lipstick applied, and she was holding a serving tray in her hands that could break bones without much trouble. Topped with shrimp wrapped in bacon. Inside she was fuming. But the terms of the bet had been very clear. And when you make wagers on an Asgardian Roulette Table (since when did those exist?!?!).....Natasha was finding that you tended to follow through. Whether you wanted to or not.

ENF-lover — Yesterday at 9:25 PM

Standing there in the middle of the room I grit my teeth but once people get close I fake a smile and hold out the tray for them to select what they want. The dress also wasn't my idea, but terms of the bet. The winner would pick what the loser wore. At least Thor was nicer than I would have been though ... I would have chosen a smile. I smirk as I think of that before walking over to the bar where Maria was serving herself, and Carol drinks. Despite the fact that there was a hired bartender.

"Ladies," I say before collecting a few more drinks to serve.

abagel — Yesterday at 9:31 PM

Maria stifled a giggle. You chalk it up to the (she never held it well) but you also have a feeling that the conversation between the two women was certainly about you. If not outright catty.....there was something juicy to gossip about. You might have done the same had it been Carol making the bet.....although your words may have been more choice. Feeling a sigh coming on, you push it down and try to look the part. If Thor wanted a party-server in an extravagant dress (he couldn't have just given you the same uniform as everyone else?) then he had one. You could play along. Not that you really had a choice, as you felt the odd old magic begin to bristle every time you passed too close to an exit.

In the line of Soviet-era spy turned super-agent turned super-heroine.....you encountered some strange things for sure. But magic, and aliens, and actual Gods? It was more than a little bit new. You had to roll with it. Speaking of which- "Enjoying the festivities, Romanoff?"

ENF-lover — Yesterday at 9:33 PM

Carol and MAria take that as their cue and collect their drinks and leave the bar. I sigh and put on a casual face as I turn to face the God of Thunder himself. Wearing blue jeans and a red button up that was only half buttoned up. Sure guy, you look good, every woman here knows it, no need to show it off, I think to myself. "I told you Thor ... it's Nat when I'm not in uniform." I then gesture to the dress I'm wearing. "And this is definately not a uniform ..."

abagel — Yesterday at 9:38 PM

His eyes sparkle- was that.....actual sparks? Cocky bastard. "Not so, Natasha. It's certainly a sort of uniform. A social custom. Fancy dress, lavish celebration. Old, time honored." He reached over the bar with a strong arm and grabbed a tall mug without asking. "Like, for example monogamy. Or gambling." He raised an eyebrow. "You feel the magic, right? I mean come on- Odin was a gambler! And you've seen more than a few of my plans- the apple doesn't fall far from the bush, eh?"

ENF-lover — Yesterday at 9:41 PM

I playfully roll my eyes as I take a vodka off my tray and down it in one shot. It's not Russian, but it is passable. "I can feel it ... trust me I can, and I can't wait until this night is over and I can get out of this thing." I say gesturing to the dress again. "Next time we're betting on kills during a mission. I know I'll have you there."

abagel — Yesterday at 9:47 PM

Thor remains stony but aloof. "Merciless. Feisty. So.....so foolish." He reaches over again and opens a draught with a few fingers of one hand, lazily filling his mug with a special ale."Yes, this shall be a great event." He's carrying a bag, you notice at last. "In light of celebrating tradition, I must admit I got a little misty eyed for the past." He reaches down and unzips the duffel bag, revealing a gleaming edge, which then reveals a full head and strong hilt belonging to the legendary hammer Mjolnir. "But I can't very well be trusted with this at a party. I'm a god, but I'm not above humility. Very humble. So, right then. I'll leave it with the trusted barkeep and then..." His gaze moves sideways to a gaggle of girls in color-coordinated Avengers themed dresses- "I think I have some publicity to catch up on. PR, that kind of stuff. Good will, you know." He stands up unceremoniously, flips the hammer up and catches it with his trademark grace-.......and places it on the bar stool next to you. "I'll see you later tonight, Roma- Natasha. As you were."

ENF-lover — Yesterday at 9:50 PM

I roll my eyes as I see him eyeing the ladies, who giggle, blush, and huddle together once they see him looking at them. I playfully roll my eyes. Sure thing Thor ... go ... PR them ..." I say with a humorus smile. I then watch as he places the hammer on the barstool. "Are you sure you want to leave it there? Last thing you want is for someone to tap the chair and drop it on their foot ... most of the ladies are in open toes tonight ..."

abagel — Yesterday at 9:56 PM

His eyes flicker down, noting your own choice of shoes. "Oh don't worry. I don't think you'll have that problem. Not at all." He looks at the hammer, as if assessing it for a moment. "No, I think everything is perfectly in place. A good, safe party. Right then. I'm off." He turns around. For a moment it seems innocent. And then you remember exactly the smarmy individual you are dealing with. You remember something he said after the bet had been made. You laughed it off, pointing out (and rightfully so!) that the terms had already been set.

"Well....just think on it, Romanoff..."

[9:56 PM]

that's what he had said. Nothing more. Except...

ENF-lover — Yesterday at 9:58 PM

I roll my eyes. "Fine, whatever PointBreak, but if I so much as stub my toe on that, you're cleaning all of my weapons for a month. I then sigh and take another shot of Vodka before I think. "What was he talking about ... think on it?"

abagel — Yesterday at 10:02 PM

Annoyingly, you hear a bell ring at just that moment. There's someone looking for a table, and they've stepped up to the small podium invited guests have been standing behind while you or someone else seats them. It's a man in a suit. A very important looking man in an equally important looking ensemble. He looks impatient. You wait for a breathless moment, and it seems the universe has decided that everyone else besides the actual Avenger is busy. You start to move forward, picking up your tray.....but then you feel a yanking, and a sliding over your shoulders. It's sharp, and quick. And suddenly......well, you feel a little bit of a draft. Odd.

ENF-lover — Yesterday at 10:07 PM

I didn't even have time to get drinks on my tray before the bell rang. I rolled my eyes and started heading for the podium before I feel a light tug followed by the sliding, then the draft. It was odd ... but the dress was open at the leg. There was always a little bit of air flow. I ignore it and keep walking towards him. As I do I hear a few murmurs and whispers, which progressively get louder and louder as people stare at me. Geez ... I know this dress shows a lot but come on! I think as I keep walking in my heels.

abagel — Yesterday at 10:11 PM

The murmurs slowly but surely become more fervent....and transform in variety. There are hushed whispers, giggles, sounds of awe and approval, some sounds of disbelief and some of condemnation. And then you hear it. Someone opens a window, and the breeze gets more intense. It blasts down your back.....and lower. Over your round, supple- ?!

!? You stumble for a second, and your heel gets caught in a floorboard. You almost swear in Russian under your breath.

WHAT was that?! It almost feels as if.....and suddenly you feel a lot more unencumbered just as you realize that the man at the podium looks a lot less irate than he did thirty something seconds ago. In fact, his gaze is leveled under your chin, looking right at.....

"NAT?! What- Romanoff, what exactly are you doing?" That's Fury. The Fury. Oh god.

ENF-lover — Yesterday at 10:16 PM

Once I hear the added commotion, feel the breeze, in all the WRONG places, and see where his eyes are looking, I freeze in place. I slowly look down and see ... a lot more than I expected! My whole bare body ... for everyone to see. My large firm breasts, very lovely backside, bare womanhood. All for anyone and everyone to see. I blush deep and almost shriek before getting myself under control. I blush deeper as I bend a little bit and hold the tray in front of me. Bending like I am it is covering my front. But my ass is sticking out and looks even better now to anyone behind me. Including thor and his Avenger wannabes!

"N-Nick ... I can explain ..." I try to calmly say. "I ... think ...

abagel — Yesterday at 10:21 PM

He doesn't falter in his stoic expression. Unlike you have, rendered nude save for your heels (one of which is stuck inside of the floorboard and rooting you in place as is, some help it turned out to be!) Your red hair tickles your bared shoulders. You tremble a little despite yourself. There's a cry from the crowd. "WOOOOO! Naked Nat! "They should call her the Bare Widow!" "Honey, turn down your super-signal. Not everyone in the city needs to see it." So that's what she looks like! She can save my ass, any day!" "What is she doing?!" "Unbelievable..." Again, there are various reactions to your lovely birthday suit at the biggest party of the year. Nick just shakes his head. "I heard about the bet. Goddamn Asgardian gambling. Try to salvage some dignity by the end of the night, Agent Romanoff." He turns to the side and shuffles past you, exposed and unadorned, which is perhaps more embarrassing than all of the civilian and super eyes on your rear end combined.

ENF-lover — Yesterday at 10:26 PM

I keep the tray in it's place and glance over my shoulder as Nick walks past. I see the hammer ... the chair ... and the leg of the chair ... which is resting on my dress! THOR!!!!! I almost scream but catch myself. I grit my teeth and glare at him. I take a deep breath and carefully step out of both my heels leaving them on the ground. I then start to walk over to Thor. Using the tray to cover between my legs, and drapping my arm over both my breasts.

abagel — Yesterday at 10:28 PM

The icy cold metal of the tray is not comfortable on your bare thighs, lower belly, and on your actual fucking naked private parts at a huge rooftop soiree. Barefoot now, you feel the carpet, the wood flooring, and the general sensation of the room as you stride over to the Thunder God feeling even more nude than before. On your person is not a single item that can be considered clothing. The tray is the closest thing you have next to your dainty hands. It's cover- not clothing. You are nude. Absolutely. Stark naked. And it's his fault!

ENF-lover — Yesterday at 10:30 PM

I walk right up to him and his gaggle of giggling girls. Most of which are laughing at me now! I give them all looks before turning my attention to him. "Pick ... up ... your ... hammer ... right ... this ... Бля ... second ..."

abagel — Yesterday at 10:33 PM

"Ooh! The Widow didn't have enough attention, what with all the news reels and saving the city. Not gonna lie, I don't think naked at a party is the right approach, but girl, you do you-" Thor made a shushing gesture leaning down. "No, Riley she's um.....she's kind of dangerous actually, um- one minute sweetcheeks-" He stands up, dusting himself off. "Natasha! My friend! My um....my curiously....naked?- friend! How goes the new gig? I heard they love you over at table 5!"

ENF-lover — Yesterday at 10:36 PM

I ignore the girl, I'll find her later, then we'll see how she enjoys a naked walk. Only hers will be through the city. .. with her arms tied behind her back.

I again turn to Thor and say in fluent Asguardian. "If you don't pick up your hammer and give me my dress back ... table 5 will be the least of your concerns ..."

abagel — Yesterday at 10:39 PM

Thor doesn't move. He looks left, then right. "I'm not really sure what you mean. I left Mjolnir in your care for- safekeeping. I think it ought to remain right where it is." He chuckles like a stormcloud. "I don't think anyone is going to be picking up the hammer tonight, Nat. I'd suggest herbal tea for those nerves, it's on the specials menu, turn it around, you'll see." He turns back to the brunette you assume is "Riley". "Now, tell me again about how much you like muscles."

ENF-lover — Yesterday at 10:42 PM

Of course while I'm talking with you everyone is checking out my ass. I grit my teeth again as Riley makes a kissy face at me before turning her attention back to Thor. I shrug and say, "fine ... no worries, it's not like no one here has seen boobs but uh ..." I make a show of checking out "Riley's" cleavage. "I'm sure they've seen better ..." I turn to the crowd again covering myself as I was before. And head towards a table in the far corner. Carol and Maria's. Not the best place to be, but certainly better than the middle of the room ... I hope.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)