More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by I.am.all I.am.all

What do you write?

18-23

Having recently entered your 60's, you weren't the wild buck you once were. In fact, you were never a wild buck. Married young, you wasted away youth in a loveless relationship with your wife. While she thought it was your career driven mind, you were secretly gay, though too scared to come out. However, with the world, and internet, progressing, you began satisfying yourself with online sites. When your wife found out, disgust and divorce quickly followed.

Now for the last six years, you've fruitlessly tried to explore your sexuality. It doesn't help that you love younger men and they don't love you back. Other than occasional hook-ups with bois spiting their unsupportive fathers, you've been left at your computer screen. You live in the middle of a student heavy area, with the majority of flats populated by those attending the local university. You're nicknamed a pervert by some of your neighbours but as long as they walk with their shirts off, you don't mind.

Now with this note in front of you, you were sceptical over whether one of the jock types has thrown it in to prank you, or if it's real. Writing down "18-23", perfect for your interests, you waited for a chorus of namecalling. Instead, your eyes were stunned by flames erupting from the note. As it ceased to exist, your once depleted body felt rejuvenated with a sexual energy. A smile crept on your lips. These college boys won't know what hit them.

Where to now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)